Michael Jackson's Message - Part 4

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
Global Warming is a hoax!

[youtube:12vyhciv]

YouTube is a little slow these days, so if it says 'private', check again in 30 minutes.

Greetz,
Souza & Mo

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I really need to THANK U from the bottom of my heart both of you girls: Souza and Mo..you have been doing for soo long, you still do and hopefully you will continue doing such a great job! You girls are unstoppable...I'm sooo proud to be part of this group, to be a member of this site..you have helped me open my eyes and face the truth...i have become much more consious about important issues (it will take soo much space and time to refer in here--u know). I am so grateful for the hours you devote each single day of your lives working on such videos and on this incredible website.. i'm not kissing your ass--i would never support any person or any idea against my principles--you are truly amazing and
    --I'M A PROUD MEMBER OF SOUZA'S AND MO'S SITE!!!--
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH...
    My prayers go always with you..I know you don't need it (you manage perfectly) but in any case you may need help or support i'll be glad to offer both of them..DANK U!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Souza, take care of this:
    When you give people reasons why global warming is a hoax, and that actually we´re cooling because of natural cicles, they skip the natural part and change their statement to:
    "Well, let´s not say global warming, but climate change!"
    After the winter we´re having, I think this may be the next argument of the elites... man caused global cooling... in fact in the 80´s they tryed the same with a cooling threat.

So let´s say Climate change caused by man is a hoax.

Obama declared CO2 a dangerous polutant?
    I fart on him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Come here to charge a fine if you want.
    Can I breathe out now?
  • The Great Global Warming Swindle, part 1 of 9

[youtube:2v728bb3]

Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for Global Warming fraud / John Coleman

[youtube:2v728bb3]

Climategate: The mails that debunked it all

http://www.climate-gate.org/
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    wow ! my list of earthquakes in part 4c
  • You know what Mother Earth really pisses off? Testing Nuclear 'heartless boy toys' ! Why do so many nations want to have nukes for? If they throw one, they'll get 3 back and the ones pushing the buttons have to hide in their fall out shelters where the sun never shines for 25 years, coming out after 25 years either dead or too old to rebuild their world.All our men are going to wars all over this world and if you ask them whether they hate the people of that country, they say:"NO". Every world leader that decides to send our boys and men to such wars, or starts such wars, should get dressed into an army uniform and be put in the very front line . Too bad for them, they authorized it, are responsible and should catch the first bullet from their so called 'enemies'. Too bad, but I think this is only a fair suggestion.
  • Yeah, I knew most of this stuff already. So im just waiting <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The world already only powerful may remove us the life. So many excesses, genocides, massacres, and brazen and cynical, abuse we will lose the fear of death and when it is removed we fear will lose their power and destroyed quickly. It is better to control fear and death once dry throughout a life of slavery with flashes of welfare. Life be true future or reincarnation, and create a mayaría of the world population, perhaps up to die with dignity reviviremos in happiness and love!. These powerful have developed various mechanisms of domination in the past, where up to religion have used it to knead power and fortune as what we saw with the Crusades and the Inquisition. Now use the slogan of the antiterrorism cross becoming more terrorists in the world, spreading fear and destruction in its wake as the former barbarians or extinct and forgotten Empire.

The whole world accused the consequences of the struggle for power with the extinction of many species, global warming and the spread of multiple diseases and epidemics. The accumulation of wealth conquers new mechanisms mean more profits but do not know yet their effects developing own humankind and current species production; such is the case of GM crops where modified genetic chain and cromosomática species. Will give human mutations in the future, what is multiply resistentemente plants or animals by changing the parameters of environmental harmony?.? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    please try to watch it till the end it,s all about exposing truth

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AvSQuqQb5c<!-- m -->
  • This one is really funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:35t1daqf]
    goodgirl good video, can these politicians sleep in peace?, .. I get Gags <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

somekindofsign, this guy is really very funny, you have to ask him why the earthquake that affected la Española, affects the part of Haiti, the Dominican Republic and nothing happened. This is how these jokes work, and trying to ridicule those who are not with them. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    @ Paula-c , thank you I was worried that maybe people don,t like it cuz reality hurts and it is very painful reality <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    and i,m on a mission ( michael,s mission ) to expose them who don,t really care about all of us
    goodgirl, it must publish a time and again, those which are necessary for people to take conscience of the people who rules this world,.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just got done watching all the videos with my boyfriend, and I just wanted to say:

GREAT VIDEO SERIES, GIRLS! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! Please, everyone, put this on your FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, tell your friends, show your friends, talk about it with your family at dinner, read and pass books around on all this

EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY TO CHANGE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, there CAN be Heaven and Peace on Earth... we have angels, guides, extraterrestial brothers and sisters, animals sent here to balance the energy and be there for us, and we have each other. Let's continue to strive as an ARMY OF LOVE and do not live in fear!!!
  • Keep blowing the trumpet Michael. It is all happening just as prophesied, This is it, time for freedom and God to deliver his children. False Prophets are crying for doom, but ALL the children are eying the possibilities. We know and see the better way. Peace will reign soon!!! Knowledge is increasing and people are coming together but its time to step it up into high gear. Forget the gear, there is no limit to the possibilities if ALL of our eyes are open. All evil will be destroyed and all tears will be wiped away. It is take off time!!! Peace
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    [by ~Souza~ » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

Global Warming is a hoax!/b]

BINGO!!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    How is this MJ's message again?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    I'll re-watch them all one after a another now that I have a day off.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    MJ does seem to have an awful lot of messages. Would it not be easier to list the things that are not his message?
  • MJ does seem to have an awful lot of messages. Would it not be easier to list the things that are not his message?

Apparently it's all very clear to you mjjveritas, so be my guest and make that list... I'm looking forward to seeing it.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    *Mo*, Here goes, There has been no mention of the robotic spacecraft Cassini-Huygens mission to Saturn and Titan. Waste of money or important for all Mankind? Was it the correct decision for Britain to give Hong Kong back to China? And is Cheryl Cole "Hot or Not? All important in their own way but not a word.
  • The Global warming freud in One Part,
    How about all kind of deseases, crazy cow deseases, pig deseases
    birdflue deseases, even sheeps and goat deseases, we never heard of them
    befor 1999, after 2000 they started with killing thousends of cows
    chickens, over here goats and sheeps, farmers lost the whole population
    and have to start all over again, vet injected cows and goats and sheeps
    in the millions, and we eat that meat, so..when we get sick"not even one
    anti biotic will help us anymore. How about aids, suddenly this deseases
    came in the world..but How??????

I can only tell you one thing, in those labs they created vaccins
    but also the deseases, cause they have to now..if a vaccin works right?
    We could start, to creat our own fruit garden again, and vetcibles en patatos
    we can get milk from a farmer and cooked the milk first. We also can keep
    chickens in our back yard again. Learn about plants, and healing of those plants.
    We can say all together....LETS GO FOR IT..cause when Michael said this you
    all sure will do it RIGHT!! Well I am the first, to start a own garden behind
    my house. And get milk from the farmer, etc..and stop to by pill's or take
    vaccins. Why do we take this???!!!!!!!! We could also trow over those antentenne's

Michael..take the whole world tour, and every where you go we tell the story.
    THE REAL DESEASES CAME FROM LAB'S AND NOTHING MORE!!!!

WHO IS BEHIND THIS, AND ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Michael please start a real organisation, there is enough food
    on this world, nobody have to suffer or die from honger.
    When we share, its just like JESUS show us..5 fish and 5 bread.
    He is the one who provide us, and the children we have to take
    care of, and the old one's and the sick, and the poor and helpless.

YOUR MESSAGE IS CLEAR AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THIS!!!

WHEN DO WE START????!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Keep in mind also,

1 - It is causing the loss of wildlife animal more large, from periods of glaciation. Species decrease has been an absolutely brutal rate in a matter of decades.

2 °-Are deforested tropical forests that regulate the cycles of rains in much of the planet, apart from being as longtime CO2 and other greenhouse gas sinks

3 °-Our this energy consumption striking out the atmosphere during few decades, a staggering amount of fossil stored underground for millions of years

4 °-They are producing harmful substances that rociamos fields, cities animals and ourselves. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Keep in mind also,

1 - It is causing the loss of wildlife animal more large, from periods of glaciation. Species decrease has been an absolutely brutal rate in a matter of decades.

2 °-Are deforested tropical forests that regulate the cycles of rains in much of the planet, apart from being as longtime CO2 and other greenhouse gas sinks

3 °-Our this energy consumption striking out the atmosphere during few decades, a staggering amount of fossil stored underground for millions of years

4 °-They are producing harmful substances that rociamos fields, cities animals and ourselves. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

First of all let me make this clear that CO2 is a product the trees need
    In fact the trees grows faster with CO2, so that is a lie OF those sientist
    spread around the world. And when we plant trees, then with CO2 the forrest
    grows faster and back again. Animals like Chimps and tijgers..all the wild
    live got a chance have a place of there own again. But the rich man want
    the ground to build houses and large villa's{cities}
    So CO2 don't creat a greenhouse effect, but when we plant small tree's
    again the forrest grow faster then we ever can think of..and the richman
    can forget all of his building plans.So we must plant tree's again and the whole
    world must help with this. Then in 4 years we creat a new forrest all around
    the world. Wich Michael has say the thing right..4 YEARS WE NEED TO SAVE
    THIS WORLD.And tree's also provide clean air, tree's do that by there leave's
    We don't need needle tree's but leave tree's. I use to work at the lab and study
    at scool the nature and the way they grown. Also how they make deseases to test
    the vaccins. That's why I said those deseases came from a large labatory.
    Then I can say for sure, the goverment's has the hand in this..and then I have
    again one answer: to decrease population in the world..only because of there
    greed. and money..Michael sing the song right: THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!
    NEVER FORGET: CO2 MADE THE TREE'S GROW FASTER AND THE FORREST TO!!

Harmful Substances,,WILL BE DECREASED BY LARGE TREE'S AND GROWING PLANTS
    BECAUSE OF CO2.
    [youtube:1rg67d7n]