New here and lovin it!

1VLOVE1VLOVE Posts: 91
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Guess I put this in the wrong index, but I do want to introduce myself.

Thank you Mo and Souza for flipping the switch!

I am new here, my first reply and more likley more to come. I have been a MJ fan for years and never thought there may have been any connection to what his songs said other then he is kind-spirited, loving and honest individual in every aspect of his life. Caring for our world and what we have done to it. But never in a million years would I have thought exactly WHAT is going on in our world until I have spent the last 2 months sitting back and reading everything I could about the man himself. I mean everything, from buying all the books, some good some bad, all the internet site, looking through a magifying glass on his label covers, interviews from everywhere. I never connected the dots. UNTIL about 3 weeks ago when I finialy realized that this NWO is what he has been trying to tell us without blatinley standing up before the camera and saying exactly this! As far as I am concerned this man is a GENIUS! Now, Im just an ordinary person and that is my perspective on him and more than likely many others feel the same. When I did connect the dots, my entire thoughts, feelings became very intense. How are we going to change things in this world? How are we going to stand up to our goverment? How will we get this out to the general public? How will we survive trying to get the word out? I still dont have an answer, other then being aware and spreading the word be it here in forums, picnics, friends and family gatherings etc. But my concern is..is there enough time?? I wish I had known about this 10 years ago! I believe MJ is still living and I believe he will come back..but on his own accord. With him being responsible for bringing all this to our attention, how will HE be recieved from our goverment? I expect not a good homecoming, to say the least. I say, let as many people know of this disgusting way our goverment is treating their people, keep our eyes and ears open, and TURN OFF THE TV! One really has to wonder about why they changed our tvs in the first place but now we know..dont we? It is scarry as hell, it is unconchinable (spelling, wish i did better in spelling class)and how do these people sleep at night? Ahhh, I have to stop here. Thank you so very much for doing these videos! And THANK YOU Michael for what you have done for your family, the people of the world and the world itself. God Bless you!

Comments