Im not new here

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello my friends. I am not new here but i wanted to share something with you. Since i found all these hoax information sites i have litterally obsessed each and every day about my beloved Michael Jackson. I know Mike loves God. He wants us to spread LOVE. He wants us to live right. But since his "leaving us" i have obesssed about him so much that i have let my house go to be such a utter mess, i dont keep my dishes up like i should, i tend to not socialize with others the way i should, i stay reclusive up in my room here on my computer searching and searching (i know mj would not want that) and i also struggle extremely with my weight. I had a gastric bypass back in july 05 and lost 89 pounds. Well i have struggled with gaining slowly the last two years terribly. I have gained 20 pounds and i want to lose at least 30 pounds just to feel good about myself. My obsession with MJ has caused me such stress at times that i lose my focus of taking care of myself and business. Ok now for the good part. THE GOD PART <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Just today i was reading my Joel Osteen devotional and it hit me like a rock. I had church setting right here at my computer. I started to cry and reached out to God to please help me with my obesssion and to get my weightloss and health back on track. I am going to do this!! God is right beside me. He will take care of the rest. He watches over Michael and is going to control whatever this mess may be. Here is a copy of the devotional that i wanted to share with yall.

A Heart at PeaceShare
Today at 8:15am
Today’s Verse: “A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones” (Proverbs 14:30, NIV).

Today’s Word:

Did you know the best thing you can do for health is to set your heart at peace with God? Peace is such a powerful position. It is a position of life and strength. Peace literally means “to set at one again.” In other words, we have peace when our minds and hearts are in alignment with the Word of God.

It’s so easy to let the pressures and distractions of life pull our thoughts away from the Father. It doesn’t take long before we are so focused on earthly things that we feel overwhelmed and all stressed out. But, we weren’t meant to live anxious about life, we were meant to live in peace.

Today, choose to keep your heart at peace by staying focused on God the Father. Give life to your body by staying in agreement with Him. Let His peace guard your heart so that you can be equipped to live the abundant life He has promised to you!

Prayer for Today:

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word which is life to my soul. I praise You because You are the Prince of Peace and give peace to my heart and mind. I choose to stay focused on You today. Thank You for guiding my every step. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Comments