Michael Jackson didn't fake his death!?

stevedelvestevedelve Posts: 13
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
For me it doesn't make sense that Michael Jackson would have hoaxed his own death. How powerful was he in the last few years of his life really? When i look at the "This is it" video he seems much better than the years after the 2004 allegations. He actually seemed pretty well in shape in compare. But i personally think he was really broken and a lot of his power was based on the medication he took regulary. I don't think Michael Jackson was in the position to fake his own death and fool the whole world. The greedy people around him had a close eye on him and put a lot of effort into seeing him dead. In humble opinion, i think they were successfull.

The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:
[youtube:2lbuvucj]

Comments

• lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    I dont think he was low energy - It wasnt supposed to be a real performance - the part with we are the world gave me goosebumps - amazing energy from the crowd - WOW... surely he is the KING
  • he didn't look low in energy he was looking great <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    For me it doesn't make sense that Michael Jackson would have hoaxed his own death. How powerful was he in the last few years of his life really? When i look at the "This is it" video he seems much better than the years after the 2004 allegations. He actually seemed pretty well in shape in compare. But i personally think he was really broken and a lot of his power was based on the medication he took regulary. I don't think Michael Jackson was in the position to fake his own death and fool the whole world. The greedy people around him had a close eye on him and put a lot of effort into seeing him dead. In humble opinion, i think they were successfull.

The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:
    [youtube:22qb4ait]

Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

I believe that given the right avenues anyone can attempt to hoax their death & surely people with less money have done so.

Also, do we really know how much medication MJ took on a regular basis or if he even took meds on a regular basis? I don't believe the autopsy revealed that information.

The truth is coming soon enough and then and only then will we know IMO.

The WMA was supposed to be his big comeback after allegation from 2003-05. He doesn't look like he had much energy there at all. Compare this with a video from 2002:
    [youtube:1f6vyv4x]
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    Why are you here deciding to post now if you don't believe he is dead???? Have you been placed here as a 'plant' to spread the seed of 'murder theory'? Seems alot of ppl have been hyping up this theory lately!
  • Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

I believe that given the right avenues anyone can attempt to hoax their death & surely people with less money have done so.

Also, do we really know how much medication MJ took on a regular basis or if he even took meds on a regular basis? I don't believe the autopsy revealed that information.

If we can't trust anything that the media or anyone tells us, how do we know the truth? In the end, there is nothing we can realy trust, not even our own memory sometimes. The more time passes by, the nicer seems the holiday from last year. Reality is a tricky thing. Sometimes hard to define. That's a whole topic on its own. But with Michael Jackson's death, i think the more we know about him, about his life, about his feelings, about his fears, the better the picture that we are then able to draw of him. Sometimes to hear the truth about MJ might even hurt. He was just a human being like you and me, and i think his health was not good when he died (i mean if he died).
  • Why are you here to post now if you don't believe he is dead???? Have you been placed here as a 'plant' to spread the seed of 'murder theory'? Seems alot of ppl have been hyping up this theory lately!

What do you mean? I thought this thread is for the Murder Theory. Sorry if i'm wrong here. Do you discuss the possibility of Michael Jackson being dead in this forum at all? I'm interested in the hoax as well, but i just don't think it's very likely. I'm not here to offend anyone. And i'm certainly not planted by anyone. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

If we can't trust anything that the media or anyone tells us, how do we know the truth? In the end, there is nothing we can realy trust, not even our own memory sometimes. The more time passes by, the nicer seems the holiday from last year. Reality is a tricky thing. Sometimes hard to define. That's a whole topic on its own. But with Michael Jackson's death, i think the more we know about him, about his life, about his feelings, about his fears, the better the picture that we are then able to draw of him. Sometimes to hear the truth about MJ might even hurt. He was just a human being like you and me, and i think his health was not good when he died (i mean if he died).

I am a big believer in gut instinct. Now of course if one doesn't have that ability they'll follow blindly. I'ts the same gut instinct that tells alot of folks here that MJ was a genuine good man altho many if any, have ever met him.

It's the same gut instinct that leads the best investigators to the truth. They find the truth by producing facts that cannot be disputed.

Many times people are convicted & yet we find out they were innocent because not all of the evidence is always presented to them & yes in part because they aren't experts.

Still many are prosecuted successfully and without question are guilty of their crime.

Although this situation presents itself with many twists & turns, I believe that once the court proceeding begin, we will start to see the truth prevail & we will know it's the truth because liars cannot keep the truth straight because they are human.
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    No your not wrong, it is to discuss the murder theory, my ? is why would you come to a hoax site when your convinced he was murdered? All are welcome here, I meant no offense...it just seems there has been more ppl that originally thought 'hoax' and now have switched gears to 'murder'...it feels like it is being planted.
    Lol, I'll just sit back & shut my mouth now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    No your not wrong, it is to discuss the murder theory, my ? is why would you come to a hoax site when your convinced he was murdered? All are welcome here, I meant no offense...it just seems there has been more ppl that originally thought 'hoax' and now have switched gears to 'murder'...it feels like it is being planted.

I think that many(if not most) of us on here have had some doubts at one time or another as to whether Michael faked his death or was murdered.

If we knew 100% there would be no need for a "Hoax Investigators" site at all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Plus, as good investigators, it helps to remain open minded enough to search out ALL possible clues.
    Not just the ones that lead to what we want(ie - him faking his death and being alive and well).
    Even ones that may lead to him having been murdered.

I think that the big problem is that either one is equally possible.
    And the clues could lead to a murder cover up or a death hoax cover up....
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

Are you serius ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He looks GREAT here ! But he's shy and humble as allways when accepting an award.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626

I think that many(if not most) of us on here have had some doubts at one time or another as to whether Michael faked his death or was murdered.

If we knew 100% there would be no need for a "Hoax Investigators" site at all. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Plus, as good investigators, it helps to remain open minded enough to search out ALL possible clues.
    Not just the ones that lead to what we want(ie - him faking his death and being alive and well).
    Even ones that may lead to him having been murdered.

I think that the big problem is that either one is equally possible.
    And the clues could lead to a murder cover up or a death hoax cover up....

Very well said, and I totally agree with you! I was more convinced of the hoax in the beginning. But I have more doubts now. Doesn't make me a plant. It makes me a logical, rational and pragmatic human being who doesn't believe things just because they support what I want to believe. I still tend to believe more in the hoax, but I do have my doubts. So I question everything. And I only seek the TRUTH, not just clues that support a hoax. If more people did that, we'd probably get a lot more done around here.

The WMA was supposed to be his big comeback after allegation from 2003-05. He doesn't look like he had much energy there at all. Compare this with a video from 2002:
    [youtube:2jaov5w8]

that video was great <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • japan mike in 2007 was rocking - no low energy there

[youtube:1hg42bs6]
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    I saw this thread and pondered whether to contribute since it is the first one to really approach the scary-creepy-taboo subject of ...murder. I am glad that Admin has allowed this thread to open and continue. Let’s face it, unless I was in the room and a witness then I have no idea of what actually took place on June 25th. Gut feelings, guesses, speculation, hunches and a mountain of clues lead many to believe 100% that MJ faked his death. I don’t think that way so I have always had to consider the possibility that something else happened that day. The glass is half full for some and half empty for others.

When I first heard that SONY made the deal with the Jackson Estate, my stomach twisted into knots and my head started hurting. It was at that moment when my 50/50 (hoax/murder) belief shifted more toward 25/75. Maybe the optimist within me clings to a glimmer of hope with the 25%. The SONY deal just screamed of bad people getting what they wanted out of MJ. Why did I shift? I have never relied on BAM dates. I have merely looked for evidence … one way or the other to believe that MJ was alive or dead. Fact: there are people…influential people…greedy people… who wanted MJ dead. They are far more powerful than we are. This isn’t a visit into Illuminati. There are other threads for that discussion. This is more about how rich and powerful people operate. They are very stingy and don’t like to share their wealth and power. Fact: MJ set the standard and raised the bar for entertainers. Imagine being a lazy, mediocre, handsome/pretty and talented singer. That person must measure up to the standard set by MJ. It must indeed piss off that entertainer. He/she admires MJ yet loathes him at the same time. MJ reached heights that no other person had reached and this is especially true for a man of color. I won’t harp on the racial component since we all already know the deal when it comes to race relations. Bottom line: There were insiders of the music industry and outsiders who looked at MJ as a threat to their status quo.

MJ didn’t play the game and go “hollywood”. He did his own thing… his own way. That scared the crap out of a lot of people. More than money, MJ had influence. Money comes and goes but influence is firmly planted. As wise as many of us believe that MJ is we must also recognize that he was human and had his own vulnerabilities like we all do. I have friends and family members that I interact with . They accept or reject me for who I am. What about MJ? Frankly…that man never knew who he could trust. He was the meal ticket for so many people. If he succeeded then they succeeded. They clung to him like flies on dog doo doo.

For better or worse we live in a world that values youth and beauty. We toss aside people who age or change physically. It is what it is. MJ aged and faced stiff competition from various flavor-of-the-month entertainers. Yeah yeah yeah…he was the King of Pop. What happened to the King had a conscious and maybe subconscious effect on how his fans viewed him. Many people love MJ …the nostalgic tales and pictures of MJ wearing gold pants are quite evident of that love toward him. Check any MJ fan forum to see for yourself. What about MJ today..here and now…the middle aged man. That had to mess with his head in ways that we can only imagine. He was an image and a … persona. He was created by himself and savvy publicists. In his younger days, his physical image was revered and celebrated yet mocked as he grew older.

Surprise surprise …strong people have vulnerabilities. MJ lived his life in the public eye and managed his persona masterfully. There had to come a point even for the #1 celebrity on the planet to face his own weaknesses and soft spots. That is when I believe that the vultures circled and closed in on him. Who were these people and how did they gain access to him. The question may never be answered. Combine MJs vulnerable state of mind with the vultures and you have a recipe for murder.

MJ , like Elvis, will live on for generations. Do not sit around waiting for a comeback though because it ain’t gonna happen. Erase the BAM dates from your calendar…please. Many people will benefit …$$$$$...from both men for years to come. Many of those people never gave a damn about either man. The MJ “brand” is golden just like the pants.

Back to the SONY record deal. They plan to put out one album of unreleased music as a teaser. Smart move on their part. It is just enough to get fans all excited and willing to part with their money. It sort of reminds me of the release of the This Is It cd…except that was an old song. Damn…who leaked that ?

I honestly believe that Latoya and Janet removed the new music from MJs house. You go girls! SONY has a mix of partially completed tracks with vocals here and music there. They will grab some producer and engineer to make something of that mix. MJ fans will buy it because they are hungry for “new” MJ music. That is what they will do for the well anticipated November 2010 album. Now after that be prepared for a slew of compilations and mix tapes. You have “Off The Wall” already? So what they say. Get ready to buy “Off The Wall 2014 to commemorate the 35th anniversary…lol.

Neverland. Do I really have to describe what will become of that place? Ok…for those who may be in doubt. Graceland will be considered a nameless truck stop compared to what will become of Neverland. The masses will flock to that place to catch a glimpse of where the KOP lived. Money money and more money for the elusive Jackson Estate. John B and John M manage the estate. It surely must be a damn shame to Jackson family members to shift from getting allowance checks from a blood family member …MJ…to now be getting allowance checks from complete strangers. I dread the day when the “Estate” decides to cut them off and stop sending those much needed checks.

IMO…MJ may be alive (25%) or he may be dead (75%). Either way there are some people with blood on their hands for how they treated the boy…and later….the man. I pity them because payback is a bitch. BTW – I am not a plant. I am just an old school MJ fan (1969 and beyond) who thinks too damn much. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Peace....
  • Always remember that we only know what the media & others tell us. I personally don't think we can go by the TII due to editing & the unknown amount of rehearsal time.

Can I ask in sincerity why you are here - it doesn't appear that you believe Michael is alive and it seems like you are trying to put doubt into the minds of others about Michael's character. Sure Michael was a human being, but that doesn't mean we should believe what the media tells us about him. Thank you for being polite.

[youtube:24k7s965]

I agree - he looked great.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    japan mike in 2007 was rocking - no low energy there

[youtube:3cz2062v]

I looooved seeing video of him in Japan!
    I especially love it when he's reading with his glasses on.

I'm such a sucker for MJ in glasses. <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Can I ask in sincerity why you are here - it doesn't appear that you believe Michael is alive and it seems like you are trying to put doubt into the minds of others about Michael's character. Sure Michael was a human being, but that doesn't mean we should believe what the media tells us about him. Thank you for being polite.

I can't answer for them, but it's possible they're looking for more solid proof that they're wrong(and he's alive) than that they're right(and he's dead)?

I know I've been following all of this since at least July 09, and didn't start posting until I really had doubts.
    At the time, I desperately wanted to see something, ANYTHING that would prove to me that he's really alive. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

And I found enough to hang on. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Even though I still have doubts(I'm about 50/50 right now), I haven't seen discernable 100% proof that MJ is alive -or- dead. So I keep popping in here when I have free time.
  • I am a big believer in gut instinct. Now of course if one doesn't have that ability they'll follow blindly. I'ts the same gut instinct that tells alot of folks here that MJ was a genuine good man altho many if any, have ever met him.

It's the same gut instinct that leads the best investigators to the truth. They find the truth by producing facts that cannot be disputed.

Many times people are convicted & yet we find out they were innocent because not all of the evidence is always presented to them & yes in part because they aren't experts.

Still many are prosecuted successfully and without question are guilty of their crime.

Although this situation presents itself with many twists & turns, I believe that once the court proceeding begin, we will start to see the truth prevail & we will know it's the truth because liars cannot keep the truth straight because they are human.

I follow my instincts, too. But when looking at the facts in front of me, sometimes i need to correct my gut feeling with what my logical mind tells me. They are both there to be used. And both can be misunderstood with our limited human perception.
    I agree though that the truth always prevails.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    he didn't look low in energy he was looking great <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I agree I think MJ looked good too and he was in good spirits. Me personally I think MJ was very smart and he knew how to get things the way he wanted them. I don't see MJ as a person who would be easy to manipulate. I think he was very much in control of things and he knows how to put things out there that he wants people in the public to see. That's why he always was a man of mystery. He knows how to play the game. I've heard people say that if MJ doesn't like something that you have to say about his life he would cut that person off completely. I think if MJ felt threatened by someone he would get rid of them in his camp. I think people need to give him more credit. I also feel that if someone was going to murder him why now? It's not like he has been on the top of the charts for the last 10 years. If someone was going to murder him I would think they would have done it years ago when he was on top of his game or when he went on a rampage against Sony. That's just my opinion.
  • The video of the WMA 2006 shows how low in energy he was just three years earlier:

Are you serius ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> He looks GREAT here ! But he's shy and humble as allways when accepting an award.

As i sait before, this was supposed to be his big comeback. He was supposed to sing Thriller that night, which he couldn't do. So the management got someone else in and presented the whole replacement as a tribute to MJ. He was defenitly not very well at the time.

Here a video of the "Tribute":
    [youtube:2v84x361]

[youtube:2na01kxs]

He looks good here. Just as he does at the WMA 2006. But you just don't see him doing any of the usual amazing dance moves. He is only walking around. . .
  • [youtube:3516w6fp]

mj 2008

I don't see him dancing there either.
  • Posts like this is what depress me. Whats the purpose of coming here and saying thing like this. Just to bring us BELIEVERS all down???????? Im kinda on the thinkin of if you dont have something POSITIVE to say then why say it at all. Go ahead kick us in the stomach. Here black our eyes while your at it. Why you wanna hurt others who are praying he is alive so badly. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> Dang go away. Its hard enough facing each and every day with that thread of doubt that lingers.....

Sorry guys i couldnt keep my mouth shut any longer. I get tired of those who try to bring us down. Its like go find your own room to hand with all the negative folks. If im wrong then please forgive. Got that off my chest <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->