"Moonwalker" Clues?-Leave Me Alone/Smooth Criminal

mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
i just watched moonwalker -gasp- for the first time. Now i'm still 50/50 on this illuminati thing, but i did find some things very, very interesting. Now, for a recap, "Moonwalker" was the movie that was released to coincide with michael's "Bad Tour." This is about the time (it's been speculated) that michael broke free (or woke up) from the illuminati stronghold. Now, "Leave Me Alone" had TONS of symbolism in it. I picked up on a few (i'm new to this whole "spot the illuminati symbol" game).

Background: the "Leave Me Alone" video seems to be about all of the tabloid crap that michael had to deal with. The next few images show michael's love for liz taylor- of course the media took it in a strictly sexual love, and not how michael actually felt- love for a friend. Notice the pyramid before you enter the "shrine to elizabeth taylor"....

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think he has planned this for a long long time. It takes time to wait for a year in which it all fits so perfectly.

Good post!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Mjfansince4 Very good post, and I agree with what he says Zousa, so something is not planned for one day to another. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • I think he has planned this for a long long time. It takes time to wait for a year in which it all fits so perfectly.

Good post!
    the last time that we heard of him (in the past) was around 2003 (I don't really know, because I didn't really know MJ back then) and then he's going to be doing these tours in London in 2009-2010, so that's 6 years, more or less, to think this hoax through. that's whay I always say, "You never know what Michael could have been doing in all of those years"... and 6 is one of those special numbers (3, 6, 7, and 9;... 333, 666, 777, and 999)