if you want to smell Bal a versailles perfume...

Hi everyone! I ordered some BAV and it came in.... Long story short...my mom used to wear this...she says she never did and that she has always worn Shalimar (smells very similar, BAV is a little more spicy) she wants to smell it when she comes next time to see if it jogs her memory, I let my three year old daughter sniff my arm and I said "who does that smell like?" and she said "Grandma!" LOL!...any way. I want to put a little on a fragrance card and mail out a sniff of it to anyone who would like to sniff MJ...LOL! You can see I've been on this sight a while and I'm not a crazy person so don't be afraid to PM me with your address if you would like me to send you a scent card. I have to go to the mall tomorrow so I was thinking of picking up some of those perfume papers they have, that you can spray perfume on.... Any way, let me know:) By the way, if you want to smell MJ the cheap way, go to the mall and smell Shalimar, just imagine a little more peppery smell to it and that is BAV. Also smell Lauren and Liz Claiborn because those are the two bottles that were on his bathroom counter in the neverland raid photos with the tops off, so he did use those as well.

Comments

• Lol, you're sweet.
  • I wanna smell Michael!!! lol! Where would you be sending it from? Would the smell stay put all the way to Europe? I wonder where one can go smell it here in Madrid... I heard he also liked Black Orchid.
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    lol, thank you for offering this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... I'll pass, my Mom also wore Shalimar and pewwww I do not care for it at all. Another scent Michael wore was Black Orchid (?) and I also do not care for that, but I am sure Michael's pheromones would make anything smell yummy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I wanna smell Michael!!! lol! Where would you be sending it from? Would the smell stay put all the way to Europe? I wonder where one can go smell it here in Madrid... I heard he also liked Black Orchid.

Maybe in the perfume sections of "el corte inglés"? And if you find it let me know and I will go to the closest one to the place I live. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    oh i have had that perfum for a long time.. and i love it...
    the coolest perfume ever.. changes as the time goes.. starts off really warm and strong.. and turnes into light flowers, summer like..
    even though it is a eau de toilette it lasts as long as a eau de perfume...
    i love it... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

you can get them on ebay
    <!-- m -->http://beauty.shop.ebay.de/i.html?_nkw= ... acat=12157<!-- m -->
    I'm planning on putting some on a perfume card I got from the mall, putting that inside a zip lock snack bag and then putting that inside an envelope. I think that would do it! LOL
  • lol, thank you for offering this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ... I'll pass, my Mom also wore Shalimar and pewwww I do not care for it at all. Another scent Michael wore was Black Orchid (?) and I also do not care for that, but I am sure Michael's pheromones would make anything smell yummy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I only love Shalimar because it smells like my mommy...this is the reason why I can't see MJ wearing BAV, I mean I know he did, but all I picture is my Mom......LOL!
  • id like to see how it smells. i will pm you my info. thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hello my forum friends...just a message to say; watch your snail mail! I sent out the notes today...I hope you enjoy. If anyone else is interested PM me your address and I'll send one out. Let me know when you all get the the letters. I didn't include my return address just in case they got lost in the mail and got sent back to me...my hubby thinks I'm silly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Hello my forum friends...just a message to say; watch your snail mail! I sent out the notes today...I hope you enjoy. If anyone else is interested PM me your address and I'll send one out. Let me know when you all get the the letters. I didn't include my return address just in case they got lost in the mail and got sent back to me...my hubby thinks I'm silly. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You're so sweet <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> And yay, I'll finally get some mail besides bills!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As for the scent staying put on the way to Europe - I think it would for sure! I have a picture of a friend that he sprayed with cologne 7 years ago and even though it's been through hell and back, it still smells like the cologne <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yes it is horrible smells like old women Yuk!! the Black Orchid by Tom Ford that he uses is better
  • @Mykidsmum-What are you gonna do when 200 people here request a sample? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I rememeber a interview i read this guy said you could always tell when MJ was around because you could smell him first. Said it was very pleasant and sweet smell. Soft and sweet. I couldnt imagine MJ smelling any better than that. YUMMMMMMMMM. Soft Sweet and BEAUTIFUL. sigh........im dreaming <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • @Mykidsmum-What are you gonna do when 200 people here request a sample? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

200 people times 44 cents each <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> OMG !!! Stamps!!!

200 people times 44 cents each <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> OMG !!! Stamps!!!

Thats ok too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Your just spreading the love <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • omg!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST MAIL IVE EVER RECEIVED!!! MJ SMELLS FANTASTIC. AND THE PICTURE <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> GIRL YOU ROCK!!! I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!! HOW CAN I EVER RETURN THE FAVOR????? thanks again
  • I have to say i prefer "Black Orchid"... its delicious and i wear it all the time now!
  • I have to say i prefer "Black Orchid"... its delicious and i wear it all the time now!

WELL SEND ME A SQUIRT!!!! LMAO!!! JK
  • my[KING]"]
    I have to say i prefer "Black Orchid"... its delicious and i wear it all the time now!

WELL SEND ME A SQUIRT!!!! LMAO!!! JK

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    my[KING]"]omg!!!!! THIS WAS THE BEST MAIL IVE EVER RECEIVED!!! MJ SMELLS FANTASTIC. AND THE PICTURE <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> GIRL YOU ROCK!!! I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!! HOW CAN I EVER RETURN THE FAVOR????? thanks again

Totally agreed.

She's banned here though so she won't see your comment.
  • you're kidding me. oh wow. i sure loved her contributions. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> if ya see or whatever please tell her i said thank you so much!