Blanket seen wearing a beLIEve Hat!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
edited December 2009 in References & Similarities
I'm sorry if this was posted already but a friend of mine on youtube made a really amazing discovery!! This picture was taken on May 17. 2009 when MJ and the kids went to an art festival!! Is it possible that Michael was planting a seed then? Giving us hints and clues way back then? I swear, the kids are playing a MAJOR roll in this whole thing! Do you guys remember the pic of Paris wearing the bunny from the Cris Angel poster on her shirt?!?!?!? Anyways;
beLIEveHat-1.jpg

Comments

• I'm sorry if this was posted already but a friend of mine on youtube made a really amazing discovery!! This picture was taken on May 17. 2009 when MJ and the kids went to an art festival!! Is it possible that Michael was planting a seed then? Giving us hints and clues way back then? I swear, the kids are playing a MAJOR roll in this whole thing! Do you guys remember the pic of Paris wearing the bunny from the Cris Angel poster on her shirt?!?!?!? Anyways;
    beLIEveHat-1.jpg

wow! its pretty exciting!
  • I'm sorry if this was posted already but a friend of mine on youtube made a really amazing discovery!! This picture was taken on May 17. 2009 when MJ and the kids went to an art festival!! Is it possible that Michael was planting a seed then? Giving us hints and clues way back then? I swear, the kids are playing a MAJOR roll in this whole thing! Do you guys remember the pic of Paris wearing the bunny from the Cris Angel poster on her shirt?!?!?!? Anyways;
    beLIEveHat-1.jpg
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

im so exciteeed <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • that is pretty amazing!!!! now i must say that those videos on youtube that have this pic and other "rare" pics of that same day are new cause since he "died" i have never seen those pics only the other´s were paris and prince are holding hands and blanket is out of sight next to MJ so i think the release of this pics is for a purpose
  • WOW!! amazing!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thats interesting.
  • Wowza! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WOW! First Paris with the "White Rabbit" and now Blanket with "beLIEve"! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    don't wanna sound like the party pooper.. but they could just be souveniers that they got form the show like when they went to that bodies exhibition.. Michael was wearing one of them t-shirts!!

sorry just a thought!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • WOW!! Great find!! Can anyone post a link to the picture of Paris having a white rabbit on her shirt ? I must've missed it...
  • WOW! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    don't wanna sound like the party pooper.. but they could just be souveniers that they got form the show like when they went to that bodies exhibition.. Michael was wearing one of them t-shirts!!

you are right <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    i noticed at the bottom of the Applehead Joe letter he thanked everyone who beLIEved in him from the start. Not sure if you are referring to this. But it was weird to me because i thought the emphesis was on LIE, like maybe these people were spreading lies (dont know the people didn't follow on you tube),but now i think it must have a different meaning..?
  • WOW!! Great find!! Can anyone post a link to the picture of Paris having a white rabbit on her shirt ? I must've missed it...

There you go, Paris with the White Rabbit and Prince with Bruce Lee on their shirt.

[youtube:3qazt4ww]
  • don't wanna sound like the party pooper.. but they could just be souveniers that they got form the show like when they went to that bodies exhibition.. Michael was wearing one of them t-shirts!!

I agree, I think maybe with everyone's state of mind since 25th June and things being rather quiet just now some are reading into trivial things as "clues", if this was the case with the very many "clues" that have been left for us then it must be the worst planned botched up hoax for donkeys years! Sorry but I am finding all these so called "clues" rather far fetched.
  • I'm sorry, but I don't think this means anything. As you know, Michael Jackson loved magic. There is an article from awhile back, stating that Michael did take his kids to see Cris Angel's show. Being doating father that he is or was, he probably bought some stuff from the show for his kids. Hence the hat and Paris's shirt with the white rabbit. Sorry, guys, but I always felt that this clue was a bit BS.
  • OK, to me this confirms everything O_O
    I was actually really happy/shocked when I saw this
    Blanket is so cute btw <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • don't wanna sound like the party pooper.. but they could just be souveniers that they got form the show like when they went to that bodies exhibition.. Michael was wearing one of them t-shirts!!

I agree, I think maybe with everyone's state of mind since 25th June and things being rather quiet just now some are reading into trivial things as "clues", if this was the case with the very many "clues" that have been left for us then it must be the worst planned botched up hoax for donkeys years! Sorry but I am finding all these so called "clues" rather far fetched.

I totally agree with you both. We are all desperate for new clues, but we must be careful with things that are really just coincidences.
  • I just typed "believe" in google pictures.
    First picture i got:
    BelieveButterflyfortile.jpg
    Butterflies in TII:
    vlcsnap-2009-12-05-18h44m01s126.bmp

Orianthi the guitarist from TII.
    orianthi-believe-300x300.jpg

Sign, at the end of This Is It after credit:
    tii.png

Sony
    sony-make-dot-believe-campaign.jpg
  • well im taking it as a good sign as for years the kids have been kept hidden and now we are seeing more,so im happy to think it is done for the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm sorry guys... But.. WHO DA HECK IS THIS MAN WITH THE UMBRELLA????
    Who MUST have an umbrella on a SUNNY DAY???? HUH??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Look at his fake nose! Look at his back - it's like... like.... Oh My God!!!
  • Excellent find, I agree the children are playing a big part in this.
  • I'm sorry guys... But.. WHO DA HECK IS THIS MAN WITH THE UMBRELLA????
    Who MUST have an umbrella on a SUNNY DAY???? HUH??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Are you joking????!!!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Have to ask, is there a known reason that Blanket's hair is not cut?
    Just curious.
This discussion has been closed.