AG, Jerrry Brown suspends Conrad Murray's license

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Tune in to CNN or your local news for details.

Comments

• local where?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It was a blurb on channel 7 ABC news in Cali - I'm sure it will be on some of the cable news stations soon.
  • But please, say something more, we are from around the world <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Here's the press release

The Associated Press
    Posted: 03/22/2010 04:48:39 PM PDT
    Updated: 03/22/2010 04:48:47 PM PDT
    LOS ANGELES—California Attorney General Jerry Brown's office wants Michael Jackson's doctor to have his license suspended as a condition of his bail for involuntary manslaughter in the singer's death.
    The attorney general's office has filed a legal motion on behalf of the Medical Board of California ahead of an April 5 hearing for Dr. Conrad Murray.
    Calling Murray's conduct "reprehensible," the attorney general now wants Murray's license suspended until the criminal case is wrapped up.
    Murray is already prohibited from administering anesthetics after the singer's death from a sedative overdose.
    Murray's attorney Ed Chernoff said Monday the move was unnecessary and could have damaging consequences for the doctor's ability to work in Nevada and Texas, where he has medical practices.
    It should be hitting the local news stations around 11:00pm
  • Thank you hesoutta! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Things are spinning badly for this character... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    http://bit.ly/cF1Y3a

here's the link. I forgot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    this news isn't good for us .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Could be. Maybe Michael is bringing all the players down, one by one by one. At least I hope so <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    why now his license sould have been suspended from day one and he should be in jail. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    Ok, now wtf is going on???!!! We hear Mj was in a chair, MJ was on the bed, Prince was called in the room and witnessed what was happening, none of the children entered the room, now Paris and Prince were both in the room...all the confusion, don't it make you wanna SCREAM! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Seriously, TMZ is quoting the AP, CNN is quoting TMZ, ABC is quoting whomever will talk for money, blah, blah, blah!!! I am freakin' losing my mind over this case/hoax/awakening, whatever you want to call it!!!
  • Justice4MJ has been putting political pressure on Jerry Brown, and others in authority involved in this case. There are some hardcore activists who are demanding justice for Michael. If the elected officials don't make the appropriate and honorable decisions in this case, people are not going to re-elect them to their political positions. Take a look at their tweets:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/justice_4mj<!-- m -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Plus Attorney General Jerry Brown is running for Governer this November. He has already served as governer of California as well as mayor of Oakland. He has been around and is deeply rooted in California politics.
    Justice4MJ has been putting political pressure on Jerry Brown, and others in authority involved in this case. There are some hardcore activists who are demanding justice for Michael. If the elected officials don't make the appropriate and honorable decisions in this case, people are not going to re-elect them to their political positions. Take a look at their tweets:

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/justice_4mj<!-- m -->
  • can someone tell me what cream are they talking about that murray went back to the house to get so the world wouldnt find out about it? could this cream be some kind of clue?
    can someone tell me what cream are they talking about that murray went back to the house to get so the world wouldnt find out about it? could this cream be some kind of clue?

The article said they didn't allow Murphy back to the house, but I believe they were talking about the hydroquinone cream that was found.
  • can someone tell me what cream are they talking about that murray went back to the house to get so the world wouldnt find out about it? could this cream be some kind of clue?

The article said they didn't allow Murphy back to the house, but I believe they were talking about the hydroquinone cream that was found.

thanks i had not heard about the cream. so they trying to suggest that michael never had vitiligo that he was bleaching his skin.
    Hi bubalicious, well they are emphasizing the cream again so take it with a grain of salt...while the cream does lighten the skin, it is not recommended for more then spot treatment due to high risk of melanoma...I have a very low dose of the cream, due to slight melasma (darkening of skin) from lupus! Go figure, I am blonde with very fair skin with dark splotches and Michael is just the opposite due to the same disease!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Maybe I don't know how to read this, but I understand it was not suspended yet.
    Am I wrong?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Your right... the news just says that the Attorney wants it to be suspended.
  • So much wierdness....Michael come back soon!
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    can someone tell me what cream are they talking about that murray went back to the house to get so the world wouldnt find out about it? could this cream be some kind of clue?

Probably the toner/whitener.
    Maybe I don't know how to read this, but I understand it was not suspended yet.
    Am I wrong?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Probably not - have to file docs.
    why now his license sould have been suspended from day one and he should be in jail. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

They are probably going to suspend his license pending the outcome of the trial. Meaning if he is found innocent in court it could be reinstated. He's out on bail. That's how this works. Everyone has a right to their day in court. Remember what happened to Michael. We have to wait and see what happens and "comes out" in court.