Searching

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
i was sent posts from a hoax website made by a girl called shahd, her nickname is joe-te-quiero, i seem to be going around in circles trying to find her, has she posted here please

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hi jmichaels!
    Are you joe?
    Because then Shahd loves you.
    I haven´t heard that nick before.

Is this a romantic love story? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • is that cryptic because if it is i am not understanding
    i was informed of someone on a hoax forum with information and i wanted to question her to make sure she is who i think she is
    you concern me, you use my name and i don't know you
  • and now I see you are in Spain that concerns me more
  • What?

No cryptic, I was just thinking it could be a love story, but I have no idea.
    I have nothing to do with what you´re talking about. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Why is coming from Spain concerning?
    I just understand what joetequiero means, that´s all.
    I don´t know if Joe is your name.
    Nothing to concern about. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Now it´s me who don´t understand.
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    hi. welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    You could check out the members list and see if you find her name there.
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/memberlist.php
  • I remember joe te quiero aka senorita65. She were here.What do you wanna know?
  • Remember the wood, where there were no trees?
    also, the wind, but there was no breeze!
    listening always to the laughter outside,
    taking your hand, you were my guide.
    I gave you little girls, I gave you tomboy,
    you gave me laughter, and endless joy!
    Remember the fun with Michael Mckellar,
    my, oh my, he was a strange fella,
    Sacrifices! that is my heart written there,
    only time will tell, if our lifetime we'll share,
    This had to be done, please please understand,
    One day I pray, united we will stand.
  • No way, not again 'jmichaels', 'joe-te-quiero', 'senorita65' and whatever other names you have used on our boards. Your consistent way of writing is easy to recognize, and using a proxy won't help. Don't try to play your games on here again.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Busted <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • No way, not again 'jmichaels', 'joe-te-quiero', 'senorita65' and whatever other names you have used on our boards. Your consistent way of writing is easy to recognize, and using a proxy won't help. Don't try to play your games on here again.

If you only knew who it was you deleted.
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    No way, not again 'jmichaels', 'joe-te-quiero', 'senorita65' and whatever other names you have used on our boards. Your consistent way of writing is easy to recognize, and using a proxy won't help. Don't try to play your games on here again.

If you only knew who it was you deleted.

what do you mean? please explain, I'm really confused about this person...
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Seems "Michael McKellar" was here with us early this year.. and its only now with the emergence of the lyrics in "Hold my Hand" video that some of us here can see that.

This is why i hate this banning of people.. you dont know who you are shutting down.

See what happened here??

MICHAEL MCKELLAR!!!

There was something in this all along.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I agree. Jmichaels wrote about his alter ego/alias early this year and only now with the clip from HMH we can actually see the meaning of Michael mckeller. This poster knew this months ago. Its amazing to think who this could have been
  • <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

titanic.gif
  • I agree. Jmichaels wrote about his alter ego/alias early this year and only now with the clip from HMH we can actually see the meaning of Michael mckeller. This poster knew this months ago. Its amazing to think who this could have been

Wait, what's the connection between HMH and Michael McKeller? I didn't know there is one! MJ did speak about the song "Michael McKeller" in a deposition... I saw this on YouTube some months ago. I don't recall MJ saying what that song is about, though.

Wait, what's the connection between HMH and Michael McKeller? I didn't know there is one! MJ did speak about the song "Michael McKeller" in a deposition... I saw this on YouTube some months ago. I don't recall MJ saying what that song is about, though.

yes more details please someone.
  • This is very interesting but I am also a little confused so please more details.
  • This is very interesting but I am also a little confused so please more details.

Michael McKellar is a song by MJ.... the written lyrics are in Hold My Hand video....

And this post was written in March 2010!!

Some think that "Michael McKellar" was an alias that MJ used.
  • [youtube:3b91f001]
    @ 3:02 he speaks about "Michael Mckeller." 1993 Deposition.
  • [youtube:15hx2gac]
    Handwritten lyrics to "Michael McKeller" @ 2:21 in HMH video. Sorry, I don't know how to take a screen shot yet.
  • I guess its too late now, anyway. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Michael McKellar is a song by MJ.... the written lyrics are in Hold My Hand video....

And this post was written in March 2010!!

Some think that "Michael McKellar" was an alias that MJ used.

Dancing, who wrote that post and what did they write?! I looked at all the "M" usernames on this forum, and couldn't find a "Michael McKeller" or anything like that... And to my knowledge usernames don't get deleted, because then the posts would disappear too.
  • Guys, you should read this thread from .net
    It will help you understand...
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... 64&t=13017<!-- m -->