MJ an ass man? LOL!!!

Hey guys...this ya gotta visit the link...there are some animated pictures at the end of the article of MJ checking out some bums...LOL...Oprah included...LOL... One thing that this article left out was the interview that he did when he was a kid...with his brothers...One of the brothers asks him what he likes about girls and his answer was..."well, I like them legs real big, and them eyes real big too"...LOL! the brothers laugh and Tito says..."Mike, what about their personality?" MJ goes..."oh, yeh...and I like that too" and all the guys crack up...LOL! Here is the link...
http://lacienegasmiled.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/michael-jackson-an-ass-man/

Comments

• OMG ty for posting this it made me giggle and I still have the smile on my face! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    *stops using elliptical*
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • *stops using elliptical*
    LOL!!!!!! I gotta watch the oprah interview again!
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    I wonder what he thought of the song baby got back? LOL
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo it was his secret anthem <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    *stops using elliptical*

me too!! LOLL!! that's hillarious!!! no ass is safe when mike's eyes are around.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and the GIF where he was running just to "attack" that girl's butt... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • *stops using elliptical*

me too!! LOLL!! that's hillarious!!! no ass is safe when mike's eyes are around.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and the GIF where he was running just to "attack" that girl's butt... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    and then puts his hand in his hair like he wasn't doing anything!!! LOL Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar...LOL
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That's hillarious!!! He seems so innocent and sweet and undearneath is his weakness for butts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Then I bet it's true Michael used to have a crush on Beyoncé. I hope he still has. She's the only woman I think is sexy. And I'm a girl. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Then I bet it's true Michael used to have a crush on Beyoncé. I hope he still has. She's the only woman I think is sexy. And I'm a girl. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Only woman who is sexy ? you must be a fan :s ..There are plenty of pretty and sexy girls
  • OMG!!! He liked girls' legs and eyes real big...THAT'S ME!!!! OMG, Michael would have liked me!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That totally made my day, Oh he's flirty alright! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    ok
    i love the gif of you rock my world!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    OMG Mike was checking out Oprah. Well if he likes butts then I'm the woman for him lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ^^OMG! Yall so silly ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It doesn't surprise me.....He's A MAN after all!!!!!!
  • In Michael's You Rock My World music video he hits the woman's ass which made me laugh LOL
  • I love this! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I didn't need a confirmation that Michael is sexy ladiesman but it's nice to read this though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@ CrazyBanana, it wouldn't surprise me if he even wrote those lyrics <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "I like big butts and I can not lie, you other brothers can't deny *heehee* "
    LOL
  • OMG!!! He liked girls' legs and eyes real big...THAT'S ME!!!! OMG, Michael would have liked me!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OMG! I can hear you saying that in my head like Sally Feild accepting the Oscar... "you like me, you really really like me!" LOL!
  • deedee75deedee75 Posts: 192
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    *stops using elliptical*

and then puts his hand in his hair like he wasn't doing anything!!! LOL Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar...LOL

busted and embarrassed....aww mike..... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630

It's vise versa , LOL :
    [youtube:zatfseoo]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    so michael likes asses? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why god did you plague me with a small butt!!???!!!
    i'm going to have to stuff my pants now in case michael is walking around in disguise. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • so michael likes asses? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why god did you plague me with a small butt!!???!!!
    i'm going to have to stuff my pants now in case michael is walking around in disguise. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure he'd love your butt the way it is =P <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is it strange that I find it VERY hot that he likes asses? Haha xD x
  • so michael likes asses? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> why god did you plague me with a small butt!!???!!!

LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure he'd love your butt the way it is =P <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Is it strange that I find it VERY hot that he likes asses? Haha xD x

I find it very hot as well that he likes asses, I even dreamed about it don't let me mention things. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->