Pic of MJ two days before death???????

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I typed in photos of Michael Jackson after death and this photo showed up. I never seen it before. It says that this photo was from a video shoot for a promotional video that MJ was shooting for This is it. It says the pic was taken two days prior to the 25th of June. I don't know but if so MJ looks heavier in this photo and healthy. He looks more heavier than in the movie. I don't know if this is true? What do you guys think? Has anyone seen this pic before? His hair is straight instead of curly. It came from a website 24-timepass.com

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i have seen another picture, he's wearing the same outfit. he's dancing on a table i think. i think it's for a music video, and i always wondered what music video...that's all i know though. sorry i couldn't be more of a help.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Hi! yes, I've seen this before. That's from One More Chance Making of, but the video was never released...
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Why was the video never released & when was it from? He looks great in the pic when he's dancing on the table. But I don't think this could be from before his death, he's definitely much healthier. Wish we could have seen the video...
  • He looks gooood here, very sexy. Love how his body looks. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    He looks gooood here, very sexy. Love how his body looks. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

agreed. michael with a little meat on his bones= hot.
  • how old was this must be 10 years old because of the weight reduction
    Why was the video never released & when was it from? He looks great in the pic when he's dancing on the table. But I don't think this could be from before his death, he's definitely much healthier. Wish we could have seen the video...

Oh, I'm not sure actually.
    I have loads of pics from that photo shot, he looks great there!.
    These must be from the earlies 2000's...
    how old was this must be 10 years old because of the weight reduction

I think his body looks like in pics from the last Trial, or 30th Anniversary...
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    It was right before he turned himself in to the police : ( Funny, he looks so healthy here. When they weighed him at the police station he was said to have weighed 120 lbs. You see how thin he was at TII and 02 Arena.. He did NOT weigh no 136!!!
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    This is the photo shoot for One more chance video, 2003. It never came out cos when they was about to finish it Michael was accused by Gavin Arvizo and Neverland raid took place while he was in Vegas filming
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    so with this deal with SONY, do we think that they might use what footage they have of this and release it ?
  • SangreSangre Posts: 648
    These aren't taken two days before his "death," they don't look recent. I think these photos are at least 4-5 years old.

But I agree with posters above, these are fantastic! He looks so SEXY!
  • Yeah these are old like someone said above. It was right before he was taken in for those 2nd set of allegations of child molestation. This would have been the pics from the One More Chance video. I hate they robbed the fans of this.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    heres a vid with a lot more pics from the shoot :

[youtube:33jse0nt]
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    These pictures are from The making of 'One more chance'.

The recordings were cancelled after the alligations in 2003.

Hope I informed you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    These pictures are from The making of 'One more chance'.

The recordings were cancelled after the alligations in 2003.

Hope I informed you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->.

Thanks for the info. guys. I figured they must be a few years old. MJ looks good being that size with some meat on his bones.
  • heres a vid with a lot more pics from the shoot :

[youtube:1a6s84fv]

Thank you for this video, now I can really drool. I love this acoustic version of the song, because you get the chance to hear his vocals so clearly without the instruments fading it out.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    This makes me sad. That he was planning to make a "comeback" with this song & video, then it all got shut down because of those stupid allegations. I would have loved to see the video & I think this song would've been a hit. Plus he was in great shape, health & would have been able to revive his career at this time had the trials never started. This song is good. Maybe we'll get to see it because of the new deal, hopefully. Looking at him in these photos & then the photos of TII, yeah he seemed okay & didn't look sick but it is UNDENIABLE he was extremely skinny & in some of the pics I've seen like the ones where he's getting fitted or trying on costumes, I cringe. I wish he wouldn't have lost so much weight, hopefully if he's alive he's doing better now & looks more like this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    On his official "The One" DVD they have a never before seen video of One More Chance on it.

It does not feature him in this at all - just old footage - sigh. I bought the DVD just for that video.
  • WOW does he look hot or what in these pics and thanks for the video. Lovin' it!!!!
  • i get the feeling that here as usual there is live mixed with memorex <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> doesn't it stand to reason that they are not going to have him jumping off of tables ect. for this thing.

the look also seems to somewhat line up with the 60 mins. interview which was around the same time as his booking. wasn't his best look ( <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> sorry mike)
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    It was right before he turned himself in to the police : ( Funny, he looks so healthy here. When they weighed him at the police station he was said to have weighed 120 lbs. You see how thin he was at TII and 02 Arena.. He did NOT weigh no 136!!!

I think O2-Mike was not sooo thin...
  • Check out the new video that feature Michael (from the pics)

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15877<!-- l -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I typed in photos of Michael Jackson after death and this photo showed up. I never seen it before. It says that this photo was from a video shoot for a promotional video that MJ was shooting for This is it. It says the pic was taken two days prior to the 25th of June. I don't know but if so MJ looks heavier in this photo and healthy. He looks more heavier than in the movie. I don't know if this is true? What do you guys think? Has anyone seen this pic before? His hair is straight instead of curly. It came from a website 24-timepass.com

That pic looks identical to the one The Sun was running the day after he died, they had it on their front page and claimed it was the "last photo". There are also other pictures inside supposedly taken at the rehearsals two days before he died, my brother who was never even an MJ fan said to me at the time they didn't seem to be all pictures taken at the same time, in some of them he reckoned it looked more like a lookalike. Looks like The Sun paid a lot of money for pics that weren't what they thought they were. (Hahaha). Just like they printed the spider-bite photo and claimed it was proof he was a drug addict because his leg was so bruised and they claimed his veins had collapsed. (Again hahaha). <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->