our personal tributes

well you know we can do it better because we love mj more<br />everybody love up your hands up<br />post your heart, flowers, love, kisses,<br /><br />keep it pure - just like our mike<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=JlfzNb_ ... re=channel<!-- m --><br /><br />[youtube:j0y875iy]

Comments

• JLS - Everybody in Love Lyrics<br /><br />Everybody in love, go on put your hands up<br />Everybody in love, go on put your hands up<br />Everybody in love, go on put your hands up<br />If you’re in love, put your hands up<br /><br />You know you need someone<br />When the need’s so strong<br />When they’re gone you don’t know how to go on<br />So the whole world is stuck in a moment<br />Standing still until they come back<br /><br />You accept that they’ve, got things to do<br />But sometimes in the end there’s nothing left for you<br />If hurt is missing your baby<br />I’ve done too much of it lately<br /><br />Every minutes like an hour<br />Every hours like a day<br />Every day lasts forever<br />But what else am i gonna do<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up<br />I can’t eat, I can’t sleep<br />what else could it be missing you so deep<br />long as I’m where you’re going to<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up for you<br /><br />And even when we mad, and say we’re through<br />Deep inside you feel the same way i do<br />Might as well turn around and just end this<br />Cause it’s harder tryin’ to stay mad<br />I could tell you that you can’t stay here<br />Knowing just as soon as you disappear<br />That I’ll be missing you baby<br />Soon as you get up and you walk away<br /><br />Every minutes like an hour<br />Every hours like a day<br />Every day lasts forever<br />But what else am i gonna do<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up<br />I can’t eat, I can’t sleep<br />what else could it be missing you so deep<br />long as I’m where you’re going to<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up for you<br /><br />Everybody in love<br />Go on put your hands up<br />Everybody in love<br />Go on put your hands up<br />Everybody in love<br />Go on put your hands up<br />If you’re in love<br />Put your hands up<br />(repeat)<br /><br />Every minutes like an hour<br />Every hours like a day<br />Every day lasts forever<br />But what else am i gonna do<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up<br />I can’t eat, I can’t sleep<br />what else could it be missing you so deep<br />long as I’m where you’re going to<br />I’d wait forever and a day for you<br />I wait up, wait up for you