allow me to re-introduce myself - - -

cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I don't recall if I ever did or not; don't think I felt the need to.
I originally came here in Oct. to seek evidence. I like facts. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
I don't just use this site, I contribute as I can, when I feel I have something worth sharing & to join others who beLIEve.

Not many ppl care for what I have to say. That's OK. I simply care to share. I'm not here to
f'in impress anyone. And when I've ever suggested others consider something, it's simply a matter of taking the action & letting go of results. I don't have time to judge others let alone have expectations of others. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
What I have discovered is a lot more than evidence. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> There is a ____-load of speculation here; as bad, if not worse than media.
I.e. : I know "mind-control" exists <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> yet I do not believe Michael's mind was ever controlled.
The panther (a beautiful & incredible creature of which a cpl of species are upon threat of extinction, by the way). The spirit of panther is valor, the moon, about reclaiming one’s
true power. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
As far as NWO. How presumptuous of others to claim what Michael's intentions have been.
Ppl play all knowing God-complex BS here; making symbols into what they choose to see. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
I wouldn't believe MJ's intentions for anything unless he told me himself.
Furthermore, did anyone ever consider that such talk invites trouble for Michael ? Do you think this was his intention ? I believe when (and if) Michael returns he would like to live a life of freedom & privacy; just like anyone else.
I am sorry for the lack of respect & empathy for Michael here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Thank you for what evidence I did find here and opportunity to cross-paths with others.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can I give you an advise? If you don't like the path this forum has chosen, there are others where you can share your investigation. You are free to leave.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.