2 new false flag attacks today!

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I´m so sorry to hear the news today!

We have what to me seems as 2 new false flag attacks.

One in the Moscu underground.

Moscow metro bombs kill dozens

The other one in the suffering Athens.

Athens bomb blast kills one and badly injures two

In none of them they now the authors, there is a lack of any group reivindicating any of them.
But still they are selling us the authors are Chechenians and Afghans respectively.
It depends on the agency, some of them have headlines directly assuming they are the authors.
This seems to follow the pattron of other false flag attacks.

It´s all so sad! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Comments

• I saw one last night and I saw the other one when I woke up. And all I could think was those evils from the NWO! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> My heart goes out to all the people and their families. This is so sad. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Sorry, the Athens one is being attributed to anarchists... the same.
    Trying to demonize people the people who is fighting for their rights.
    Greek people are very combative and they´re being punished.

Yes, MJLover1990 so sad! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • This makes me recall the last year Bilderberg´s conclusions:

Then they said "we were going to see blonde and blue eyes terrorism in Europe". I saw that as a metaphor saying that not only Al-Qaeda, but also national terrorisms.

If we look back, those months we have seen the rebirth and enforcement of many european terrorist groups, supposedly disappeared or very weak:

IRA - Eire
    17 November - Greece (disappeared many years ago)
    Russia - Chechenians
    Red Brigades - Italy (disappeared many years ago, obvious signs of Gladio manipulations)
    ETA- Which never disappear and always have arrested people, even if they don´t achieve to attack.
    FARC - Now being terrorist!!! not a guerrilla and kidnappings !¿???

I´m sure this list is even longer...

GLADIO IS BEEN REACTIVATED!
  • This makes me recall the last year Bilderberg´s conclusions:

Then they said "we were going to see blonde and blue eyes terrorism in Europe". I saw that as a metaphor saying that not only Al-Qaeda, but also national terrorisms.

If we look back, those months we have seen the rebirth and enforcement of many european terrorist groups, supposedly disappeared or very weak:

IRA - Eire
    17 November - Greece (disappeared many years ago)
    Russia - Chechenians
    Red Brigades - Italy (disappeared many years ago, obvious signs of Gladio manipulations)
    ETA- Which never disappear and always have arrested people, even if they don´t achieve to attack.
    FARC - Now being terrorist!!! not a guerrilla and kidnappings !¿???

I´m sure this list is even longer...

GLADIO IS BEEN REACTIVATED!

The IRA never disappeared.
  • Did I said that DancingTheDream?

I said disappeared or very weak groups.
    How can I say this is a list of disappeared and include ETA or FARCS on it?
  • Did I said that DancingTheDream?

I said disappeared or very weak groups.
    How can I say this is a list of disappeared and include ETA or FARCS on it?

The IRA isnt weak either, and never has been. Trust me on this one.
  • Have you ever heard of the "E.D.L." in UK.. look them up and keep an eye on them....
  • No, never, what is it?
    Sounds interesting.
    Another to the list or a kind of Gladio?
    Or maybe a crimminalized reivindicative group?

All I can find is they are an anti-fascists... if they are the one I´ve found.
    ENGLISH DEFENSE LEAGUE?
  • No, never, what is it?
    Sounds interesting.
    Another to the list or a kind of Gladio?
    Or maybe a crimminalized reivindicative group?

All I can find is they are an anti-fascists... if they are the one I´ve found.
    ENGLISH DEFENSE LEAGUE?

They claim to be anti-facists but there is unrest in the UK at the moment... the EDL causing a lot of division and inciting riots.

There are a lot of groups around the World that operate like this.
  • They claim to be anti-facists but there is unrest in the UK at the moment... the EDL causing a lot of division and inciting riots.

There are a lot of groups around the World that operate like this.

I understand now Dancing.
    I know this kind of groups.
    It´s something of a renewal of the Skin Head vs Red Skin...
  • The thing that bothers me is that most of the people in this word who are not awakened will accept this as terrorism, they think that terrorists exsist while they don't. The real terrorists are we... the people who speak the truth. At least that is what the Illuminati and NWO wants people to think about us. I feel like screaming WAKE UP PEOPLE! But sadly that won't help them wake up. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    thanks for having the courage to post. Awful!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It's time this stops...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The Farc aren't that weak either. A lot weaker than before, but they still manage to keep killing people. Ohh and they're not a guerrilla, they're a bunch of killers.
  • This is very upsetting news <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • The Farc aren't that weak either. A lot weaker than before, but they still manage to keep killing people. Ohh and they're not a guerrilla, they're a bunch of killers.

I know. Actually, I was pointing more to the recent news of them as terrorist with terrorist attacks as a new thing. It´s the same, but they start to call it other way...
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    it's high time all of this 'grouping' stops. i just saw a report on german television (serious, not tabloid tv) where they portrayed young russian nazi groups. that sh!t is legal in russia!!! they run around with swastikas tattoed on their bodies, ganging up to kill for their 'race'. and they showed an 'initiation' of 4 young women joining the group. i was like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    here in germany, all that stuff is illegal! you can't say nazi-vocabulary out loud, let go wear anything with symbols or tattoo that stuff. any tattoo artist doing that will be arrested! it is against the law, yet it is allowed in other countries to form illegal groups or even political parties or whatever and use violence, hatred, racism and the likes and ultimately cause other people's death while fighting for their 'goals'. why is there a different standard in each country if everybody wants peace? like you don't learn from your own or other peoples' history?

why is it still 'allowed' that imams call for a 'holy war', using terrorist groupings for their goals? why is there no prosecution anywhere? how can religion be used as a basis for a war in the first place? we've experienced that before in europe with former yugoslavia. it was all about the belief of one group of people against another, not resources or anything. and the responsible ones only were brought to justice after millions of people died and still denied they did wrong. why is there no intervention from anywhere before any war breaks out? this is not 'one world'...we're so far away from that and the distance becomes bigger every day, especially with bombings like the recent ones or any other before that.
    yet, we're told everyday by our governments to be 'multicultural'-minded and all. and when you do, you encounter racsim, prejudice and hatred. i've experienced that myself, i was married to an afro-american, i'm german...unbelievable what i had to hear from my own folks even...calling themselves 'tolerant'...this is all just because of small-mindedness and limited thinking, not because they wanna change anything for the good. those who drop bombs cannot even think past the rim of their own plates. and they refuse to eat from the table others put their plates on, so everybody can eat. ignorance, prejudice, hatred, racism, that's bombdroppers' meal...

absolutely horrifying...
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    Now more innocent people ( specially Muslims ) will be tortured by FBI for a possible suspect <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I know. Actually, I was pointing more to the recent news of them as terrorist with terrorist attacks as a new thing. It´s the same, but they start to call it other way...

Yes I understood correctly, I just wanted to make it clear. They're calling old things with new names, but I don't disagree, because the concept of the word "terrorism" means terrorizing people, threating them, making them scared of go out of their houses, and they've all done that. I think the word lost the real use when the US goverment startes overusing it, but it's correct to use it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This is a classical secret service modus operandi like in London and Madrid. These people sometimes use retarded people as kamikazes it has been seen in the London bombings from eye witnesses but not reported in the big news channel of course.
    I always wondered why there was so many fundamentalist islamic groups allowed in London. It's like a "paradise" for them. I read somewhere on the internet on a french alternative journal that it was because the British secret services Mi5 could more easily infiltrate and manipulate them to use them for false flag attacks in the world. It has been said by David Shayler, a former counter-espionnage agent who deserted.

This attack, in Moscow, is going to be profitable for someone and whe must ask ourselves who is taking advantage of it , who will benefit from the crime ? Russia against Chechnya ? Israel regarding Iran (threat against Moscow for his support to Iran?

All I can say is that almost all the leaders have blood on their hands.
  • @ tabloidburn, in Spain at least is also illegal: Violence Apology.
    I guess it´s common in many countries...

@ jonnysgirldangerous, yes, you´re right, it´s also terrorism. And like ETA, they are a bunch of killers very convinient for our governments.
    Aside from that, I never heard about FARC commiting terrorist attacks per se.
    I guess you´re Colombian@, I have friends there.

Tell me please, to confirm, is it new or am I wrong?
    It´s that I heard together, on the news, the words FARC with terrorism and my eyebrows raised by themselves...

@ Sarahli, Russian scape is far from my understanding, they´re a complet mistery to me most of the times. But you´re pointing some of the interested there. There are so many things like these, that it´s impossible for us to ever know about some of them...
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    @ tabloidburn, in Spain at least is also illegal: Violence Apology.

@ jonnysgirldangerous, yes, you´re right, it´s also terrorism. And like ETA, they are a bunch of killers very convinient for our governments.

It´s that I heard together, on the news, the words FARC with terrorism and my eyebrows raised by themselves...

@ Sarahli, Russian scape is far from my understanding, they´re a complet mistery to me most of the times. But you´re pointing some of the interested there. There are so many things like these, that it´s impossible for us to ever know about some of them...

All I know is that Russian leaders are not clean and fight for the NWO as the others and despite what it looks like. So as you say we never know on what side they play but they also want one world currency...
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Sometimes I'm glad I don't turn on the TV , this world is very sick .. the earth needs to be healed <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

@ Sarhali sorry but those people aren't muslims I don't think you are allowed to bomb a city .But anyways ..This is what the media portray , they call them muslims when they are not .. It's all about brainwhashing the sheeps
    So now everytime they call those terrorisms muslims without evidence you are gonna believe it (100% of those "muslims" in guentanamo are not guilty ..veru sad indeed)
    It's part of the plan ..
  • @ tabloidburn, in Spain at least is also illegal: Violence Apology.

@somekindofsign Yes I'm colombiana, you guessed right <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Well about the terrorist attacks, it all depends what do you really call terrorist attack, because of course for every person is a different idea. But well they put car bombs, they throw bombs to houses and just go around killing civilians. I personally would call that terrorism, but like I tell you that can differe from one person to the other. Do you consider ETA a terrorist group?
  • I consider people planting bombs as terrorists, there´s no other.
    It´s just that I had never heard about them on the news to be called so.
    Well, they love the word, and they use it for everything.
    So now when they talk about FARCS they don´t call it guerrilla or just Las FARCS, but "el grupo terrorista FARCS"!¿?, something new here.

But indeed they are. Also ETA.

ETA is more complicated to annalyze to me because of the closeness, I have loads of information/disinformation to annalyze. I guess it happens in Columbia with FARCS, as I know it happens in Ireland with IRA.

ETA started being a rebel group against Franco. When he died they continnued, so it was less justifiable, to end up being inexplicable. In the middle we had/have GAL (a secret services (CNI) terrorist group within the government), a scandal.

Many people thought that the worst was not GAL existing, but the leaking of its existence... I mean, that some people who think black and white, thought that it was right that the goverment used the same means against that evils, but it should have never been known.

I think that ETA is manipulated by the state, or the real masters and involved with CIA. The creators has repudiated them (as hapenned with the Red Brigades), and now they have people inside that are mercenaries, agents, vasque extremist-left young people, easy to convince people, older people who only knows to live from the extortions... and most of them are unaware that they are a part of Gladio, or whatever the operation is called now.

It´s also the feeding of the government (both of the parties) as it´s a common issue to act their circus in, and people is interested, so they don´t pay attention to other things. And it´s also good to win elections, because they are always ending with the last stand of it. It always seems it´s about to finish, and they arrest more and more (it´s like the battles in Lord Of The Rings... the next has more orcs). I think they arrest people faster that people gets into ETA.

As we laugh of everything, it´s even funny, because ETA new arrested are younger and younger, and one day they´re gonna be babys with a dummy.

Because it´s better laughing...

OMG, Echelon is also following this thread for sure! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->