LIST OF Good Movies to awake and enjoy

edited March 2010 in General Discussion
I have just seen again the movie NETWORK, by Sidney Lumet. It´s incredible!
We´ve been talking here about some movies that also denounce lots of things.
It´s just so amazing how many people have been screaming all aloud for such a long time...
There are movies that explain it all so well, that I decided to open this thread to share them with you, and know about the movies you know.

As a pattern I´ll start giving Title (year) - Director.
I guess you all know IMDB if you want to contribute and don´t know the data. Let´s go...

NETWORK - Mad as hell(1976) - Sidney Lumet
V for Vendetta (2005) - James McTeigue
The Matrix (1999) - Wachowski Bross
Brazil (1985) - Terry Gilliam
Il gattopardo (AKA The Leopard) (1963) - Luchino Visconti
Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - François Truffaut
Eyes Wide Shut (1999) - Stanley Kubrick
The Manchurian Candidate (1962) - John Frankenheimer
Battle in Seattle (2007) - Stuart Townsend
The End of Violence (1997) - Wim Wenders
JFK (1991) - Oliver Stone
El concursante (2007) - Rodrigo Cortés
The Little Prince (1974) - Stanley Donen
A Beautiful Mind (2001) - Ron Howard
Erin Brockovich (2000) - Steven Soderbergh
Wag the Dog (1997) - Barry Levinson
Requiem for a Dream (2000) - Darren Aronofsky
Rosemary's Baby (1968) - Roman Polanski
The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009) - Grant Heslov
All the President's Men (1976) - Alan J. Pakula
Metropolis (1927) - Fritz Lang
Echelon Conspiracy (2009) - Greg Marcks
The Great Dictator (1940) - Charles Chaplin
W. (2008) - Oliver Stone

There are lots...

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Thanks so much for posting !!!shame on me that I haven't seen any of these movies XD even Matrix , everytime Im saying to myself I have to watch Matrix , Because Ive seen some extracts from the movie (with the red and blue pil) but I never have the time lol
    Thanks & if anyone wants to add other movies ..But it's a long list already lol
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ROFL
    You were under a rock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You didn´t saw The Matrix?
    Look, I´ve bolded some that I highly recomend to you to start with.
    This is a way you can be learning, while being with non believers that are boring with out things <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    :lol: ROFL
    You were under a rock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> You didn´t saw The Matrix?
    Look, I´ve bolded some that I highly recomend to you to start with.
    This is a way you can be learning, while being with non believers that are boring with out things <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

HAHA I know shame , it's just when it came out my brother told me you are not going to understand it's too complex LOL (loser!) and when I started to know about the NWO 3 years ago .. well I was always saying ok Im gonna watch it next week ,til it became 3 years XD
    yeah Im going to watch ! i swear lol
    and non believers don't really understand the movie , well what it really means .. the message imo
  • I guess everybody catches the concept, as it´s more or less obvious on his surface.
    People who know the NWO see more.
    Educated people who know the NWO see deeper, as it holds also lots of philosophy.
    And erudite people may be be astounded because the meanings seems never ending.

There´s also who only see fighting <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I recommend to anybody who hasn´t seen it, the inspiration of this thread.

Network - Mad as hell

[youtube:15694z9b]

[youtube:15694z9b]
    LMao @ Only for the fight

Oh yeah I've watched these two videos , but didn't watch the movies .. gonna do it!
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Pinocchio ! : 3
    I love Disney, and I watch these movies every day if I have a chance, and I've watched Pinocchio about, hmm, million times, and it reminds me of Illuminati and NWO every time.
    Ok, this is why:
    There's this marionette puppet (Pinocchio) and this old man called Gepetto who made him. Gepetto wants a boy, the Blue Fairy hears his wish and gives Pinocchio the gift of life and makes this little cricket called Jiminy Cricket his conscience. To become a real boy, Pinocchio needs to prove himself to be brave, truthful and unselfish and able to tell right from wrong by listening to his conscience. Jiminy warns Pinocchio about temptations, so far so good.
    Next day Pinocchio goes to school, but meets "Honest" John and Gideon on the way. Jiminy is late, so Pinocchio doesn't have his conscience with him. Honest John and Gideon talks Pinocchio into becoming rich and famous by performing in Stromboli's puppet show instead of going to school. Pinocchio goes with them, ignores Jiminy when he finds Pinocchio and performs in the show. Pinocchio sings in the show how he is a marionette puppet without strings, although he is controlled by Stromboli all the time without him realising it. Stromboli gets lots of money and then he locks Pinocchio in a gage when he tries to leave. I would say that that's exactly what Illuminati is doing, don't you think? Well, then Jiminy finds Pinocchio, and finally this marionette starts listening to his conscience, but it's already too late. They're both Stromboli's prisoners, until the Blue Fairy comes and rescues them both. I wonder if we are ever gonna have our Blue Fairy.

I don't know, maybe I'm paranoid. Or then I have watched too much Disney movies, hehee. xD Love Pinocchio, although it's weirdest Disney movie ever. I mean, the scariest man ever takes these young boys to a Pleasure Island (yea, I know xD) and turns them into donkeys, and then a whale eats Gepetto and his cat and goldfish and ... Yeaa, okeey. xD
  • I have just seen again the movie NETWORK, by Sidney Lumet. It´s incredible!
    We´ve been talking here about some movies that also denounce lots of things.
    It´s just so amazing how many people have been screaming all aloud for such a long time...
    There are movies that explain it all so well, that I decided to open this thread to share them with you, and know about the movies you know.

As a pattern I´ll start giving Title (year) - Director.
    I guess you all know IMDB if you want to contribute and don´t know the data. Let´s go...

NETWORK - Mad as hell(1976) - Sidney Lumet
    V for Vendetta (2005) - James McTeigue
    The Matrix (1999) - Wachowski Bross
    Brazil (1985) - Terry Gilliam
    Il gattopardo (AKA The Leopard) (1963) - Luchino Visconti
    Fahrenheit 451 (1966) - François Truffaut
    Eyes Wide Shut (1999) - Stanley Kubrick
    The Manchurian Candidate (1962) - John Frankenheimer
    Battle in Seattle (2007) - Stuart Townsend
    The End of Violence (1997) - Wim Wenders
    JFK (1991) - Oliver Stone
    El concursante (2007) - Rodrigo Cortés
    The Little Prince (1974) - Stanley Donen
    A Beautiful Mind (2001) - Ron Howard
    Erin Brockovich (2000) - Steven Soderbergh
    Wag the Dog (1997) - Barry Levinson
    Requiem for a Dream (2000) - Darren Aronofsky
    Rosemary's Baby (1968) - Roman Polanski
    The Men Who Stare at Goats (2009) - Grant Heslov
    All the President's Men (1976) - Alan J. Pakula
    Metropolis (1927) - Fritz Lang
    Echelon Conspiracy (2009) - Greg Marcks
    The Great Dictator (1940) - Charles Chaplin
    W. (2008) - Oliver Stone

There are lots...

Matrix? Don't think that movie is about exposing the illuminati/NWO. They wouldn't allow the movie to be such a boxoffice mega hit if it was about exposing them.
    Same thing with Pinocchio, it's a Disney movie...that says it all.
  • But this thread doesn´t even mention Iluminati/NWO...
    It´s just in the New World Order & Global Mind Control section, as it fits... nothing more.
    Most of those movies talk about elites, governments, factual powers, secret servies...
    not necessarily Iluminati/NWO.

Just the same way I see it all... something is not right... maybe just the powerful elites human nature.
    I always say "call it what you want" and the same goes for MJ case, as far as my opinion is concerned.

We can add Pinoccio to this list if you suggest it to be awakening... why not.
  • I would like to add one:
    Gattaca 1997,Andrew Niccol
  • I've mentioned this before regarding the hoax BUT

THE KILLING ROOM
    and
    MANUFACTURING CONSENT

THE KILLING ROOM
    and
    MANUFACTURING CONSENT

MJsDangerousGirl, thank you, I don´t know those two, and I´d like to hear films from others.
    Could you please provide year and director as the films above?
    Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

THE KILLING ROOM
    and
    MANUFACTURING CONSENT

MJsDangerousGirl, thank you, I don´t know those two, and I´d like to hear films from others.
    Could you please provide year and director as the films above?
    Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry... for some reason it's blocked at work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Ok, imdb <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

-The Killing Room (2009) - Jonathan Liebesman
    - Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media (1992) - Mark Achbar & Peter Wintonick

I guess it´s that two...
    Isn´t the second one a documentary?
    I don´t know if we should add here documentaries... the list is just huge...
    We should open a new one for that I think.
  • The Noam Chomsky Docu, Manufacturing Consent is an eye-opener. I mean, with the media connection here, it can't be overlooked!!!
  • It seems really interesting as it´s Noam Chomsky´s...
    thank you again... I will look for it.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Same thing with Pinocchio, it's a Disney movie...that says it all.

What, what, no way. xD
    Yea, I guess you're right, but you can really come up with almost anything if you use your imagination while interpreting Disney (or any other cartoon) movies. Well, that's what my Finnish teacher said, anyway.
    She told us how Little Red Riding Hood can be interpreted, and I have to admit, it was really... well, interesting and disturbing at the same time. And so true! Made me wonder how these stories can be for children. xD