Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA

edited January 1970 in News
Posted Mar 30th 2010 2:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned doctors who worked on Michael Jackson at the UCLA Medical Center ran two EKGs on the singer, and at least one doctor who interpreted the results claims there was heart rhythmic activity both times.

Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson's heart at the singer's home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.

Dr. Murray's evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.

It also contradicts Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.

We're told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways -- always confusing for a jury.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0jdZdqbmX<!-- m -->

Comments

• JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Very interesting how the story about june 25th is changing very quickly before the trial. He's lookin more alive all of a sudden!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you for posting. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    This is incredible is this me or sicne january I read a lot Michael and next word alive in medias ?
  • lovesquadlovesquad Posts: 117
    I noticed that the photo of Michael in this article is sharp - the Photos TMZ normally uses are mostly distorted or blurry... hmmmmm
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    this is what i'm getting from the article: he had a pulse the entire time.
  • I think this is definitely a hoax. Never and I mean never have I ever seen a case like this before. There are far too many contradictions to ever be able to get to the truth, and that is exactly how you manage a great hoax. Keep the people confused as they will never be able to figure it out. I saw that on a thriller
    where they said that exact thing, keep them confused so they will never be able to get to the truth/
    Plus, Michael sure knows how to keep his name out there, does'nt he ?
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    lol this is very entertaining to me lol first they say he been dead for hours and murrays court hearing is coming up next week and suddenly no he was alive! he had a pulse! i mean c'mon 9 months later and they just now decide to figure all this out and then tell us? lol c'mon
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    good old TMZ
  • “... and piece by piece by piece by piece [return process], MJ is revealed, until he jumps out [bam!], and on Michael’s command, we begin.”
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    This all just now came to surface because it was in the hospital medical records that Joe had to go to court for.
    Remember he had to go to court for those records because the MJ Estate refused to let Joe see them as they said it was an invasion to Michael's privacy...they knew about this information all along.
    Why did they want to prevent Joe from getting those records?
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    “... and piece by piece by piece by piece [return process], MJ is revealed, until he jumps out [bam!], and on Michael’s command, we begin.”
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

when/ if bam day comes i will tweet this
    What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

terrifying nightmare.= The Death Hoax
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.= The things to follow
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Wow. Looks more & more like a hoax & that's he's been alive the WHOLE time, getting ready for the BAM. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This would definitely explain why Joe wanted the medical records! I think they kept him from getting his hands on them, because they didn't want him to know that MJ is alive, he'd blurt it out or run to the tabloids & bust up the whole thing. This is exciting! If this is true, if CM was able to restart his heart & maintained it in the ambulance & MJ was alive at UCLA, then how could he have died? I don't know much about medical stuff/cardiac arrest, etc. But if they were able to get a pulse at the house & maintain heart activity in the ambulance & he arrived alive to the hospital & they had heart activity, they should have been able to maintain it & revive him right? They would be able to save him. Or he was never "dead" or had "cardiac arrest" in the first place. & the fact that TMZ has put this out there, shows there's a possibility he's alive. Or at least it's being talked about. Which, I believe he is <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> [Edit]
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    TMZ is slowly trying to work towards Michael being alive <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

peace. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It's good to see TMZ is slowly changing their story! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • well was it him at the hospital?

thought he was at the airport and if not jermaine said he was not with us before he arrived -somewhere?

who are these mystery doctors - are TMZ going through the dustbins of the lawyers, thats why they shred or do they have a leak from the lawyers camps
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We understand that TMZ are learning. (B.R.A.V.O. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
    We understand that Joe obviously has got the card of playing the revealer.
    We understand that a criminal case turns into a war.
    We understand that focus should be directed on war of medical expertise - alas nobody will be able to follow their disputes - except if they go into a fencing lane puling out and targeting with their syringes.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Which makes it very likely that the trial gets on TV - either live or re-enacted studio version.

And: from which important facts are we being distracted this time while our focus is being led to a non-understandable medical expertise war?
    What is really important here?

Nightingale in the shrubs...
  • It seems like TMZ was spezialy create for this hoax...noone else is posting the stories and imagine, they know that Michael was dead before anyone else knew it.
    They are posting in eastern time, not in LA time, they most posting at night and not much articles.
    If you google TMZ you find the homepage and all the time a link to the death posting of Michael.
    They are not only a celebriti gossip, they are the information board about the hoax.
  • Time changed from

30th 2010 2:00AM

to

Mar 30th 2010 9:00AM

9 = 3 x 3 -> 333

03/30/2010 makes 333 also...
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I noticed that the photo of Michael in this article is sharp - the Photos TMZ normally uses are mostly distorted or blurry... hmmmmm

Thank you for posting this. I have been wondering recently too about the blurred photos of Michael TMZ has been using. I am wondering if it is a clue. I noticed in the past month they have been using clear photos of Michael. The obscure photos could represent the doubt that he is gone. But now with the clearer photos maybe they are trying to show that not long from now he will be clearly seen. Just something that has crossed my mind.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    OMG .... ITS getting closer ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • CAN YOU FEEL IT???
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wow the title itself speak volumes...I was <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> to only see the word alive ! Michael is coming back from the dead... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

There will surely be a battle to know who is right or wrong who says the truth or not and it will be difficult for a jury to follow the experts gibberish (or double Dutch <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )..confusion, confusion...

We have many versions in this article:

- Unknown doctor at UCLA = there was a heart activity (2 EKGs done to be sure, don't know how there can be a mistake)
    - Dr. Murray = heart was beating at home and even in the ambulance (Michael was alive)
    - Paramedics = Michael was dead when they arrived
    - Brian Oxman = Michael was dead before paramedics arrived but there was a pulse detection at UCLA only because of resuscitation efforts...( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> so Brian dead or alive ?)

The show must go on.
  • TMZ has changed the time again.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Posted Mar 30th 2010 2:00AM by TMZ Staff

and now:

Posted Mar 30th 2010 9:00AM by TMZ Staff <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Time changed from

to

9 = 3 x 3 -> 333

OMG Mo that is MESSED UP!!! I was walking my dog this morning and I realised today's date!!! lmao!!
  • What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

terrifying nightmare.= The Death Hoax
    It isn’t. It’s the beginning.= The things to follow[/quote]

Heck yes! my siggy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Michael - we feel you more than ever!!!!
  • Time changed from

to

9 = 3 x 3 -> 333

From 2:00 AM to 9:00 AM....... 7 hours <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->