Latest from LACRA speaks out.. Interesting

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is HUGELY depressing........he is speaking as if he really believes micheal is dead...........my only question here is.........WHY DOES HE SAY micheal JOSEPH jackson several times..........??????? apart from that ,its very worrying.......dont know what to think.........xxxx
  • Whilst not wishing to contradict the writer above, I didnt find it all that depressing, but was listening with open mind, bearing in mind they aint going to say "hes alive" IMO <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a few things which struck me, Michael Kiss (Impersonator) was a guest, when the presenter asked him to do some MJ moves (Jam playing in the background) Michael Kiss did his MJ moves and the presenter said BAM?

The court date could possibly be changing from 5 April 2010 apparently (changing dates again) according to one of the presenters. This show has been chosen to give out messages from Joe Jackson, including the BOMBSHELL message?

Keep watching folks.

In the case of Michael Jackson things are not always as they seem, just my opinion. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

We just hold on to our hats and wait and see what happens on the 5th April 2010. I will worry about all the other campaigns mentioned when the time comes.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • The court date could possibly be changing from 5 April 2010 apparently (changing dates again) according to one of the presenters.

Has it ever been another day? As far I can remember that´s the date that the judge set...
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    one thing i noticed was taht they said that michael did not get his orange juice that morning, BUT wasnt there a halfdrunk bottle of orange juice beside the bed?

did murray get the jucie for mj that morning or didnt he get it because he still had some left?
  • The court date could possibly be changing from 5 April 2010 apparently (changing dates again) according to one of the presenters.

Has it ever been another day? As far I can remember that´s the date that the judge set...

No sorry, not making myself clear LOL, I was referring to dates changing and being put back like before the first court date.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Oh, sorry, I misunderstood!
  • Nurse/nutritionist Cherilyn Lee being interviewed by Eddie Jones, Jr. on LACRA Speaks Out. She said she will also be participating in the "march" in Washington, D.C. in August as part of the One Million MJ Movement.
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=4 ... 201&ref=nf<!-- m -->

She also said MJ was the kindest and most humble person she had ever met. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lacraspeaksout<!-- m -->
  • Cherilyn also gives a short story of a nurse that knew Dr. Murray. You can tell she does not have a favorable opinion of Dr. Murray. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->