Youarenear is outta here

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
Just to inform you that we have banned the user youarenear for playing games with our members by first posting a clearly photoshopped pic, and later on sending an even worse photoshopped pic in PM to several members.

Here's the pic he sent in PM:

youarenear02.jpg

Here's the eye part, zoomed in on:

youarenear03.jpg

The pixels don't match, an original photo would contain pixels of the same size, and the eyebrow is pasted into the photo.

After talking to this person in PM in the chat room it became perfectly clear he has no good intentions at all, so we banned him.

Greetz,
Mo & Souza

Comments

• I'm glad you banned him, it's disgusting that some people or bad plants as we call them do this. Thanks for banning him!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Here is how you can alter pics with that tool:

photo.jpg

The pic that you are near posted can be anyone's, they did a bad job with the nose, I think I even did a better job in just 3 minutes.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• THANKS FOR WATCHING OVER US GUYS.AND I AM SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAID OVER BOW.GREETZ.SUZY.
  • THANK GOODNESS WE HAVE PHOTOSHOP PROFESSIONALS ON BOARD!!!! I WOULDNT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT PHOTOSHOP.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    So glad they were banned. What a loser! Like we would think that was real! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thanks for banning him or her <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Really bad photoshopping.....creepy <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Thanks Mo.

Do these people really think we are that idiots?
    They may be thinking "haha, look at these silly believers, they believe everthing".

Sorry, youarenear, you missunderstood. What we beLIEve is that all is full of LIES...

We may have him/her as a new member soon, or anyother like him/her...
    Please, all of you check when a strange message comes from a person that has posted just once...
    And I hope this won´t take us to untrust new members in general.
    (I don´t think so).
  • thanks admin

these pp should find something creative do you with their skills instead of wasting time they could be making money or doing something beneficial for mankind.

shame on you.
  • B-LIEvesB-LIEves Posts: 54
    my oh my. that pic youarenear sent in the PM is really bad. a copy pasted eyeball with thick eyeliner/eyeshadow at the end! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> even the eyeball has a bad makeup job. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    that's good people have to be protected
  • Thank's for looking after us guys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Youarenear is outta here

Hip hop poetry! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Aha Aha
  • is this a real person, sex doll <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or what
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    After talking to this person in PM in the chat room it became perfectly clear he has no good intentions at all, so we banned him.

What were his intentions ?! Coming here ,wasting his time to play with us ?!
    Silly people <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    is this a real person, sex doll <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> or what
    Pfftt. I wish.
    But with that face.. hell nah. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
This discussion has been closed.