Clash of the Titans trailer

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
My husband wants to see it; I guess I'll go too; seems interesting. If there's already a thread sorry.

Warner Bros Pictures, March 26
Between gods and men. The clash begins. "Turn them on each other."
"One day somebody's going to have to make a stand. One day somebody's going to say enough."
"If I do this, I do it as a man." (Michael?)
"You are not just a man."
Damn the gods.
"Release the dragon." (Revelations in Bible)

After the list of movies he's eerily related to: Vendetta, 2012, Legion, etc. I ask why not... Your thoughts?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpZ5D_Wc4cA<!-- m -->

Comments

• clash of the titans one of my most favorite movies of all time. i was very happy to see that they remade it. the movie has not change and i really dont think that it has anything to do with michael. its just an old classic.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    My husband and I just saw it. It has a lot visual effects, triple what Legion had, and sort of epic perportions like Iron man and Lord of the Rings. Actually the thing I wanted to note was not in the movie itself but in the ads leading up to it. Three related to MJ:

1. In an interview of George Popodopolous with Harrison Ford, he asks him if he because of his fame goes incognito to movie threatres dressed maybe in a fat suit and disguise, and Harrison says he doesn't really ever go to movie threatres.

2. Out of this wonder door goes a bunch of people connected to movies, and one of them is Earth girl on a horse (maybe someone knows if it is a mythical flying horse like in Titans or an ordinary horse).

3. In an ad for encouraging young people to get tested for sexually transmitted disease which is on the rise they say, they should go and "pee in a cup". There is a website listed as Peeinacup.com

I'd appreciate any added info or comments.