LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Hi everyone? I have been pondering this for a while and would like to know your thoughts. We all know that there has been silence since June 25th from certain people that knew MJ right? Ok. We have the first trial with Murray that was back in February. (Still silence) now we have the April 5th trial coming up. (Still Silence)

Where am I going with this? .........WElll Justice correct? Look at all of the things coming out from the media (specifically TMZ) this week. Alvarez is in the pic now,.......doctor saying he doesnt have anything to apologize for, the medical EKG reports from the paramedics, Jackson had a pulse at UCLA!! Remember UCLA has been soooooo quiet right>? NOW all of a sudden they want to leak this medical info as to what supposedly took place that day <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> THe thing here is that more people should be speaking out PUBLICLY such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Liz Taylor, Diana Ross, LIza Minelli, DIck Gregory ect. ect. Chris Tucker,.......Miko Brando...need I continue. IF this is MURDEr (and if we take a look at how ridiculous the latest stories are! ESPECIALLY! the stories sorrounding Conrad Murray dont you believe that the Jacksons would be more outspoken, as well as MJ"s closest associates.

I am like I know they want to let people do their job that are working on the case but dam!! Still is it weird or what! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> With the upcoming trial people should be speaking out not zipping their lips!

Comments

• I've always thought it strange that these key friends haven't spoken out more in defense of Michael. but, maybe it's because they know he's alive. That's my hope anyway.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    yeah, haven't heard a statement from Liz since she tweeted she wasn't going to the memorial.
  • Agreed! 100%... if I was murdered, I know my family would be raising hell until justice was served. And this is Michael Jackson we're talking about... loved by so many in such an intense way. There's no way that every single person he's close to is that silent and private of a person. Yes, possible, but not likely.

And great point about UCLA, didn't really think about that. They have been STRANGELY silent... however, is it confirmed that they gave that information? Or is that just what Murray said?

Either way.. it keeps getting more and more interesting. The "fact" that he had a heartbeat at the hospital would be key information. If I were Dr. Murray, and this wasn't an elaborate hoax, I would have told that information RIGHT AWAY, not 9 months later....