Usher to be on American Idol tonight

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in News
He has been laying pretty low since the memorial when he sang "Gone Too Soon"

Comments

• He has been laying pretty low since the memorial when he sang "Gone Too Soon"

I thought he did a pretty good job tonight. He did a lot of MJ type moves. I'm not a follower of Usher so I don't know if he does this all of the time but I thought his song was pretty good.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    And also P Ditty (?) performed with I thought more MJ style. Usher and he were both friends of MJ.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    I normally dont like usher but Ya it was a really kool with amazing dance moves.did anyone notice willi.am's shirt?Anyways I was mainly happy that justin bieber was there.:-p
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    He has been laying pretty low since the memorial when he sang "Gone Too Soon"

I thought he did a pretty good job tonight. He did a lot of MJ type moves. I'm not a follower of Usher so I don't know if he does this all of the time but I thought his song was pretty good.

I'm not really a follower of Usher either, although he has quite a few songs I enjoy, but his dancing has always been like that. He's HEAVILY influenced by Michael. You can go back and watch some of his older videos and see that too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Although he did do a few moves on AI that were very blunt as being a "Michael style" than he normally does. lol
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    But have you heard Usher's new cd <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Total garbage. I was very disappointed. I usually like Usher, but this one is the pits.
  • Love Usher have ever since my sister had a huge crush on him WAY back when Confessions and Yeah! Was out lools <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Oh yea and his dancing always reminded me of Michael but I just went back and watched Michael just to watch <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @Hesouttamylife
    I have heard it and I only like 2 songs off of it which is Little Freak Ft Nicki Minaj and Daddy's Home <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have those on my IPOD then the 2 songs I mentioned earlier those are old tho <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    I had never seen Usher until I happened upon a vid where he danced with MJ & he was ok:)

Anyway I didn't care for his singing nor his dancing:)
  • I normally really like Usher but i think the singing and dancing wasnt great at all. Dont know what it is. I just wasn't "feeling it"

All 3 i think (Willi.am, P-Diddy and Usher) have all been heaviliy influenced by MJ. Who hasnt?

Nobody can do the moves like Michael!!!

I didnt notice Willi.am's T-shirt...what did it say?