new video from MJTHEKINGOFLIFE

carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    that's a cool video, thanks for sharing :=)
  • Awesome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks for sharing it with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    How easy it is to catch a liar <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
    that's a cool video, thanks for sharing :=)
    youre welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
    Awesome. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks for sharing it with us. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    my pleasure <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    One thing stuck out to me in particular....Frank Dileo states in this video that on June 25th, he was at the Beverly Hilton Hotel @ 11:30 AM when he got a call from "a fan" about the ambulance being at MJ's....I seem to recall other video footage showing the screen inside the ambulance during the first call...it didn't come from Carolwood Drive....am I remembering correctly that the address showing on that ambulance screen was the same as the Beverly Hilton Hotel? Does someone know that video and could check it out? (I am at work and have to get back to it...thanks!)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=37&t=254<!-- l -->

This is the link heisinme09 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Thanks, Paula...regardless tho, don't you all find that to be an odd coincidence? First 911 call comes then from a cell phone signal sent from a cell phone tower on the Beverly Hilton Hotel and we now know that Frank Dileo was in that hotel at this same time?

It just sounds VERY coincidental to me! Some investigator better than me might want to delve into this clue a little deeper, I think!

Thanks!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In the video I was intrigued by the letter to MJ in 2002, talking about a 5-7 day program offering the solution. What do you think is Buprinex the potent narcotic, just like the D but better. And then "This is it. Do it before you start your next chapter...U ain't seen nuthin yet." Letter sent from the Center for Regenerative Medicine in Florida. And what were Thome Thome and MJ talking about in their meetings together? Very mysterious!