What about the return on 05/01/10?

Lemonbread904Lemonbread904 Posts: 100
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone gave thought to the date 05/01/10? This comes out to the number 7. If anyone get a chance please look up this date. It has a pretty interesting history.

Please provide feedback.

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    nice you're thinking about that....but I do not stick on dates anymore... I just wait and see...I think he'll come back when the time for him is right
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    nice you're thinking about that....but I do not stick on dates anymore... I just wait and see...I think he'll come back when the time for him is right

Yeah, me too ..

please read this , I've just posted it.. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7997
  • he said ill see you in july <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    he said ill see you in july <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

im talkin about THAT tweet.. not about THE tweets...
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I don't think we should count on dates anymore. It was always a disappointment.
  • I'm not guessing on any dates anymore, there is one thing I know and feel and that is that this will be the year Michael will come back, that's just a feeling I have. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I've gave up guessing dates. It's too much of a letdown. And anyway, I like surprises. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I'm sure He'll not comeback 05/01/10.

If he does, I'll give to everyone on this forum 999999999999999$ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm sure He'll not comeback 05/01/10.

If he does, I'll give to everyone on this forum 999999999999999$ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

okay. I think I'll save this post for the case <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    I did never believe in the numbers/ dates thing... but what the...it would be a great B-Day present for me! Lol! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I agree with the rest of you guys. I don't look forward to dates anymore. Whenever Michael is ready to come back I'm ready.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I think that MJ will come back when we least expect it On a regular day But I could be wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    we know for sure he is alive there is no doubt about it for me just have pacience ask WHY not WHEN but if it happens on april 5 great if it doesn't don't come with: he's gone he didn't come back he must be gone perhaps he is really dead... ah ah no we have enough evidence based on fact that he is NOT dead les't see what happen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I did never believe in the numbers/ dates thing... but what the...it would be a great B-Day present for me! Lol! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    ME too!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->