Amazing swedish headline from tonight

I was just checking a swedish newspaper, when a headline truly made me choke.
It says: Michael Jackson is back from the dead. I felt my heart skipping a beat!
Sadly it was only about that his heart supposedly would've begin to beat again at UCLA.

Well, well, those seconds while I still believed that the BAM was here were wonderful. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• smilessmiles Posts: 129
    oh i like this article.. thanks for sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Lol this is brilliant, the papers are slowly printing MJ being alive as a headline. It's like they're preparing us with their headlines for the real deal!!!
  • Piece by piece <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Looks like TMZ in swedish <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->...I like it
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love the pic on the newspaper.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • "Michael Jackson is back from the dead"

The words I've been dying to hear. Now let's wait untill those words turn into reality <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I was just checking a swedish newspaper, when a headline truly made me choke.
    It says: Michael Jackson is back from the dead. I felt my heart skipping a beat!
    Sadly it was only about that his heart supposedly would've begin to beat again at UCLA.

Well, well, those seconds while I still believed that the BAM was here were wonderful. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Did I notice a link to the real fake coroner vid on that site?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Did I notice a link to the real fake coroner vid on that site?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->[/quote]

Yes,that's correct.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Did I notice a link to the real fake coroner vid on that site?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes,that's correct.[/quote]

yes, you're right <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ......I really think, the tabloids (or the media) either starts to realize or they got the news from someone special <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> (anonymous <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)

But I think that this has to mean something, when they show the vanvideo, though it's meant to be a fake video...hm
  • Do you have a link? I'd like to see what the article next to this article is about, the one that mentions "hemhjälpen" at Neverland...
  • Yes, ofcourse. Here it is:
    <!-- m -->http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article6878104.ab<!-- m -->
  • If you need help with any swedish-english translation, I'm here.
  • Ohh please, what´s the Beat it video under the ambo one? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    It´s amazing!
    It´s like that other from Belgiun (?) subway with the July Andrew´s song.

See how people reacts! Wooooww!

Do you know how to search it on YT to embed it here?
  • I found it!

[youtube:21uh0gle]
  • I found it!

[youtube:brgdx1wt]

Gives you an amazing feeling inside doesn't it? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> There were many responses to this video in other countries too where they did the same thing/tribute, beautiful. The power of Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Amazing feeling indeed.
    But this one is even better that the rest of the world dance tributes.
    This has something magical about the people joining together.
    It´s like a little metaphor of the power of the people and LOVE.
    The rest of the people awaking and amazed!
    It remembers those other to me:

Sound of Music | Central Station Antwerp (Belgium)

[youtube:1drhcc30]

Bodhisattva in metro

[youtube:1drhcc30]
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so much LOVE out there for you micheal.....xxxxxxx
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    If I had seen that I would probably still be passed out somewhere. xD
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    why does this piece of the text look GRAY :S?
    faker.jpg
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    wait... here it say that he had his pulse for 20 min.. other sources said 10.... but they also say that he had a week/faint pulse allalong.. and 53 beats per minute thats like a really good athleet, so thats not being in cardiac arrest or dead.....

yeah.. a few moore weeks and he will be back.... piece by peice ..BAM!!

here is the original source that aftonbladet took it from. they tell a little diff story....
    <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/76 ... apsed.html<!-- m -->
  • why does this piece of the text look GRAY :S?
    faker.jpg
    It's because when I pressed printscreen I accidently marked a piece of the headline,
    you can see the original one in the link.