MJ's Physical Features That You Like The Most...

....for me, his teeth and his smile..and his hands...Oh my, I'd often melt just looking at his smiles, and the way he moves his hands... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    oh just about EVERYTHING!
    he is just so gorgeous <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    what's not to love? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I can't say <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

no, seriously: smile(love his teeth), eyes and hands <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I love his "bite on his lips smile"mike83.jpg

And the way he curl up those lips when he is into the groove...
    cutemj2.jpg
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Smile, pouty lips <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, eyes, his facial structure - lmao I know that's weird but he has such a masculine face :L, the little curls that come across his face and ofcourse.. his booty! Hell yeah!
    Lmao! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love everything about him! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Smile, pouty lips <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->, eyes, his facial structure - lmao I know that's weird but he has such a masculine face :L, the little curls that come across his face and ofcourse.. his booty! Hell yeah!
    Lmao! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I love everything about him! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OMG yes! he's the definition of sexy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ahhhh i love his smile i just melt everytime i see his smile. His eyes, his duck lips <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    i love everything about him.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    Love everthingg .. especially his smilee and his eyes .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I like his smile when he is getting shy or embarrassed <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sooooo soooo freaking sexy! I just wanna tear him apart! Rawr!
    ANd his dreamy eyes - the mirror of the soul))))))

K.
  • JamieeJamiee Posts: 43
    This pretty much sums it up for me:
    sex-1.jpg
  • The eyes..most definitely the eyes.
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Michael Jackson. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • humunah humunah humunah

oh gosh i love his:

jaw,
    teeth,
    eyes,
    lips,
    hands,
    height,
    smile,
    ETC.

im sure this would embarass him so i wont go any further.

but its human nature. <3
  • His eyes i just melt every single time OMG!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • His eyes, his smile and his hair. Yeah, weird I know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • For me it is not one specific thing, it is the whole package!!
    You cannot go by looks alone as someone beautiful and very pleasing to the eye may be very mean spirited, self opinionated and fickle.
    Michael is absolutely perfect both physically and mentally. Very nice package both inside and out.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • All of him! I can't pinpoint just one single thing.

The way he looks, the way he talks, the way he moves - and it's not just the physical things. He is as beautiful inside as he is outside. 100%.

Nobody will ever match Michael. The mould was broken when God created him IMHO.
  • His teeth, his hair - curly- and his dancing feet and legs
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    ofcourse EVERYTHING!!! For example: Hands, smile, body, voice, cute, everything!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Everything...I love the whole Michael Jackson - his inside and his outside. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    His facial structure, smile, teeth, eyes, I love his hands <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> His "bestial" "sexual" moves <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> When he's pissed (he have so much power) and when he's shy (we just want to give him the best hugs in the world)
  • I love his "bite on his lips smile"mike83.jpg

Oh Wow!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I love this photo! Look at that set of perfect teeth! And that smile that could launch a bajillion of ships! Beautiful!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Everything. Inside and outside. In another thread I mentioned that even his pinky toe nail makes me happy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The EYES. You can see God in those eyes.

This video sums it up for me:

[youtube:1f5fvb1l]
  • His eyes, his smile and his hair. Yeah, weird I know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Not weird at all...those are my top 3 as well. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> He is the most handsome man I've ever laid eyes on.
  • The EYES. You can see God in those eyes.

This video sums it up for me:

[youtube:3u51qgiw]

I love this vid! MJ is the coolest man ever..! Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->