A few questions I have about the court date April 5th

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
1. What time will it be Eastern Time? I heard 1:30 Pacific time, which would be 10:30 eastern, but I just want to know for sure.
2. Will TMZ have a live stream like they did last time?
3. Is this the actual trial or just a hearing?
4. What do you think will happen?

thanks <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I have found out that it is just a preliminary hearing, which is where they're basically going to determine if there's enough evidence for a trial.
  • 1. What time will it be Eastern Time? I heard 1:30 Pacific time, which would be 10:30 eastern, but I just want to know for sure.

I believe if it's 1:30 Pacific Time that would be 4:30 Eastern Time. You can bet TMZ will be there - should we be watching for the white trash cans?
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    It starts at 8:30am PST

df7d3dc8.png

and is a preliminary hearing as seen at the bottom of this

52697689.png

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    1. What time will it be Eastern Time? I heard 1:30 Pacific time, which would be 10:30 eastern, but I just want to know for sure.

I believe if it's 1:30 Pacific Time that would be 4:30 Eastern Time. You can bet TMZ will be there - should we be watching for the white trash cans?

Oh right, 3 hours ahead not back, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but thank you!!
  • Umm just realised if you add the date together we get 9 11 is this a coincidence? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • It starts at 8:30am PST

df7d3dc8.png

52697689.png

Mmmmmmm...are they recording it and "Live Stream" it later..? It says 04/05/10 830AM, while TMZ writes "The hearing is set to begin at 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET. We'll bring it all to you live. Stay tuned ..." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • BUMP

No one has anything to say about this..?
  • BUMP

No one has anything to say about this..?

Why..? When...? Where...? Who..? How...? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Where did that ''note'' with the 8.30 schedule come from?? Is it to be found on the court website?

It seems rather odd!!
  • I just watched some of the courtvis from last time. When they end the judge say for CM to meet again 4/5/2010 - but he does not mention a specific hour.
    Around 6.18.

[youtube:5pkr1czl]

And in the first part, from ca. 1.25. Date is mentiones several times but no time when to meet.
    [youtube:5pkr1czl]

Wouldn't it be normal procedure to mention a time too? When did the time of the court hearing first appear anywhere? Could it be that we are being fooled once more? Suppose we'll know when we've seen what will go down later today.
    It starts at 8:30am PST

df7d3dc8.png

52697689.png

Mmmmmmm...are they recording it and "Live Stream" it later..? It says 04/05/10 830AM, while TMZ writes "The hearing is set to begin at 1:30 PM PT/4:30 PM ET. We'll bring it all to you live. Stay tuned ..." <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I've seen several different times mentioned and now I'm just all confused. The first screen cap came from the LASD inmate information center so you would think they would update it to be accurate but I guess not. The ustream channel is set to start live streaming in about 20 minutes but I guess the hearing doesn't actually start for another hour and a half after that.

I'm CONFUSED <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

We can never just have anything simplified and be given a correct time and date for things.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    For everyone in Europe with summertime correction: you need to add 9 hours to the PT (Pacific Time). So that is 13:30 + 8 hrs + 1 hr summertime = 22:30 CET/GMT (Amsterdam)
    I haven't gotten a chance to see if there's already a thread about this so sorry if there is, I'm a little busy paying attention to the feed but --

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/channel/los-angel ... rad-murray<!-- m -->

It's an audio feed.