Michael Jackson and Doppelganger

wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
First installment of my series..follow me on this journey deeper inside the rabbit hole to unravel the illusion of Michael Jackson..not about June 25th but another theory that could tie in..Doubles, Decoys, Doppelgangers...there is more than one Michael that we have being seeing well over 20 years and this series will hopefully open the minds up to see what i see [youtube:1aa7fjh2]

Comments

• When I saw this I wanted to say "is this from you Mo and Souza" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Interesting video...thank you. It gives a lot to think about.
  • wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    well i sent it to Mo first lol to see what she thinks of it and it loved it..so i decided to create a video and im working on alot more and including Mo and Souza's Twin Theory also <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and yeah i created the video..thanks to Mo and Souza they inspired me
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Nice vid. There was one part that really piqued my interest. It was where the vid alluded to a possible conflict and problems with co-existence. That thought has crossed my mind when I think about the confidentiality agreement between MJ and the doubles.

Plus who is to say that at some point a double didn't ego trip and think that he could take over being MJ. Lots of other bizarre thoughts are running through my mind too regarding how the doubles may have inflated their self worth as they pretended to be MJ. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Offtopic: Not MJ or hoax related but just an example of how there can sometimes be problems with co-existence. One of my favorite movies is an old one starring Bette Davis entitled "Dead Ringer". It was the story of identical twin sisters. One was poor, shy and modest. The other was wealthy, loud and flamboyant. The wealthy sister treated the poor sister like crap. However the poor sister envied her rich sister and murdered her. Her goal was to live as her sister and in the style that she had dreamed of living. Unknown to the poor sister, the rich sister had committed a crime by murdering her own rich husband. Poor sister was arrested, went to trial and was convicted for the crime that her rich sister had committed.
  • I have to admit....this video made my stomach hurt. It filled with with doubt and fear. I dont like that feeling at all. Do you suppose there is a happy ending to any of this???????????????????? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    ok that made me have doubts that i didnt want to have....

EDIT : well come to think, i knew he had used them before, but the thought of them bunking of the real thing..
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    good job.

So, which double died? We are sure that Machel is alive,but there is autopcy of somebody...

Somebody died.

"Who is it? Is it a friend of mine/his?" Possible. If fans could commit suicide for MJ why would not one of his long time doubles?
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    the doppleganger theory is ridiculos.... Michael doesn't have a good and bad side............. he just hired someone to take his place THAT'S IT.
    @ girlsaturday i will have to check out that movie and it sounds interesting <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->...and to those who have doubts im not tryin to bring about fear just the possibility..heres my overall goal that i want to show is that (1.)michael had doubles maybe even one that was very prominent..that he himself trained to moved and act liked him (2.)All these years it hasnt been "all michael" as some would believe or say that there has been an illusion going on (3.) With the genious idea by Michael to use doubles or a doppelganger..it could have also had its down sides..and as i stated in my video.."conflict" could have risen out of using doubles and that Michael's best wishes wasnt carried out like they was suppose to (4.) that i truly believe we havent seen the REAL MJ for a long time and that maybe with all the doubles and doppelgangers something went wrong and that now maybe the real MJ has to show come out and show himself..because we dont know how Michael really looks now
    i dont think its ridiculous but its up for discussion and anything is possible..which im going to work hard on to show those that want to see <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->..none of us know how this is all going to end happy or bad but im not a person that sugar coats the truth no matter how people look at..what i may present to you all may not look or sound good..but not all things come with good especially the truth and i think we all can agree on that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SO WHAT ABOUT THE PHOTOS OF HIM WITH HIS KIDS??? ARE THOSE PHOTOS NOT HIM? ARE THOSE NOT HIS KIDS? GOD THIS IS MIND BLOWING!!! ooO(FRUSTRATED)Ooo i dont like this doubles idea and a double being nearly evil. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    to answer the question about is that Michael when hes out with his kids...heres my take on it..if you watch the Barbara Walters interview when he talks about Prince when he was first born..Michael talks about how much the paparazzi tried so much to see Prince and how he look and all the coverage Prince got..and Michael wanted to come up with ways on how to protect the kids so they wont have to go through with what he went through..and to me personally i dont think covering up the kids faces was going to stop that entirely..what if Michael used "decoys" or hired fake kids to stand in as Paris, Prince and Blanket??..think its far fetched not all think of the many commercials with child actors pretending to be the children of the parents of that particular commercial <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->..think about it serious if he used doubles to stand in for him why not use decoys for the children??
  • I suppose thats why everyone is entitled to their own opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> A bit far fetched to me. But if thats what you think your allowed to think that then.

Think i'll move on <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Pretty Far Fetched <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    i respect everyones opinion and you right it could be far fetched ..but i will say this just because neither one of us have seen it doesnt mean its not possible or real <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> but i would like for you guys that say im being far fetched to continue to have a dialogue with me and watch the vids you may never it might be just something in it that might have you second guessing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Sometimes things are outside of our realm so it is difficult to wrap our brain and understand. It doesn't have to be bad things either. Some people live differently and must adjust their lifestyles to their way of living. I'm not 100% on some aspects of the doubles theory. Some I accept while some I reject. However I don't block out possibilties. I am not a celebrity living in a fishbowl with constant threats toward me so it is a foreign concept to have to use doubles. I can walk down the street without being mobbed. Hence I take all of that for granted. What about the biggest celebrity in the world. What we take for granted he cannot enjoy. It may have been a survival and sanity tool to use the doubles. Survival and protection from well meaning fans and from dangerous stalkers. Plus it may have been done to give him a sense of normalcy and keep him stress free and grounded.
    well said GirlSaturday <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    wow im speechless
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    what if.... the O2 guy IS a doubble after all. and the real MJ indeed was ill as reported in late 2008 when we saw the pics of him in the wheelchair?

the family knowing Mj wont live for much longer and this person "fake mj" was to perform at O2 in order to restore MJ's legacy. ?? the real MJ passed before the shows and for some reason they (the family) didnt let fake mj perform and thats when tii the movie was created.... those last few days of rehearsal.

over the yers i have many times thougt to my self "that isnt mj" when he looked a bit off... but he did loose some weight and that does shange your apperance... so does age... and if he indeed was on drugs... well.... that changes your personality.....
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    Maybe there is a double for MJ But I dont think there is someone who looks that close to Michael . Ok E Casanova is the closest to MJ but still you can see diffrence . And I do not believe that MJ use doubels in This is it and yeah MJ act a littlebit strange at the Conference in London but its him 100 % .
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> well folks be ready for the beginning of a new type of theory..well who am i kidding to me its not even a theory <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but from the insight from my friend GirlSaturday two minds do think alike believe we have figured out or cracked this hoax with in a hoax..*WARNING MY VIDEOS MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, OR EVEN SPARK SADNESS AND ANGER BUT REMEMBER IF THAT DOES EVER OCCUR IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION* BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND FOLLOW ME ON THIS..TODAY I WILL BE MAKING A POST NOT A VIDEO JUST YET BUT STATING ME AND GIRLSATURDAY THEORY..HOPEFULLY FROM THE HELP OF SOUZA AND MO THAT WILL TURN THIS FORUM UPSIDE DOWN AND HOAX UPSIDE DOWN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH YES MICHEAL IS ALIVE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HEHE..JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL...AND I MEAN REEEAALLLY LOOK AND YOU MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Gosh, I watched this during my lunch break!! It scared the living daylights out of me! Really--he has changed his look so many times that it is really difficult to know who he really is. I believe that a decoy died (proof--ID established with driver's license) and that the real Michael is around and was at his Memorial and Funeral. Maybe his family knows are they suspect? Janet suspects...Jermaine....?
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> well folks be ready for the beginning of a new type of theory..well who am i kidding to me its not even a theory <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but from the insight from my friend GirlSaturday two minds do think alike believe we have figured out or cracked this hoax with in a hoax..*WARNING MY VIDEOS MAY BE CONTROVERSIAL, OR EVEN SPARK SADNESS AND ANGER BUT REMEMBER IF THAT DOES EVER OCCUR IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION* BUT I DO ASK THAT YOU HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND FOLLOW ME ON THIS..TODAY I WILL BE MAKING A POST NOT A VIDEO JUST YET BUT STATING ME AND GIRLSATURDAY THEORY..HOPEFULLY FROM THE HELP OF SOUZA AND MO THAT WILL TURN THIS FORUM UPSIDE DOWN AND HOAX UPSIDE DOWN <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> OH YES MICHEAL IS ALIVE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HEHE..JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES FROM THE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL...AND I MEAN REEEAALLLY LOOK AND YOU MIGHT JUST FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Please..not an other riddle!
    What do you mean?
    Is there something we did not see yet in de Memorial or Funeral?
    I am with you an Mo an Souza in the there must be doubles.
    Not that i saw absolute proof.
    But over the years i am wondering..To many times i said What? How can he go from this to that and back again..Why do i have this od feeling looking at who?
    Did he send somewone else to marry Debbie Rowe?
    How can you not see this?
    I certinaly can not say there is no double..and stil have a open mind about all of this!
    One thing i am sure of..there is something strange going on in this!

Sorry for my English..i dont post often(because i find it difficult to express myself..i am Dutch)
    But this puzzled me for a long time!
    Greetings Mattie
  • Thank You wiZZkIDD <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I'm looking forward to your post.

I'm going to quote a post from loveratheart4mj and my reply to it, which are in the thread called "why are doubles so important to the hoax?" at <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=8249&start=0<!-- l --> Maybe this might make it a bit easier to understand and accept the existence of doubles...

I AGREE WITH YOU! I DONT WANT TO THINK INTERVIEWS WERE NOT HIM. IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL ALMOST VIOLATED <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I ADORE THIS MAN. IF DOUBLES WERE USED IN SUCH UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL THINGS THEN I WOULD FEEL A FOOL TO HAVE SUCH ADORATION FOR SOMEONE THATS WASNT REALLY WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE.

No offense, but I think you exactly described the main problem in the whole 'doubles issue' - people being afraid of their own feelings when they would admit the use of doubles. I know a lot of people won't like what I'm saying, but what you said is precisely what I have said before. Denying doubles because you would feel deceived won't make them go away.

Please, again, ask yourself WHY Mike has used doubles. Would you still feel deceived if he has done it to protect himself? Would you still feel violated if doubles were used as survival tactic? Would you still feel you're fooled if he used doubles when he was too sick to appear/perform? Remember how many times he said someone was poisoning him... Do you think Mike used doubles because he likes fooling around and playing with people's feelings? I really don't think so, at one point he might have had no other choice but to use doubles in order to keep himself safe.

If that is the case, would you still feel violated and fooled?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    WHEN DID THIS ALL STARTED ? MAYBE IT WAS JUST AFTER THE LIBERIANGIRL PERIODE ?, BECAUSE AT THE MEMORIAL AND FUNURAL THEY ONLY SHOWED THESE PICTURES OF HIM ,AND MAYBE WE MUST SEARCH FROM THERE TO FIND OUT WHO THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON IS ? ITS MAYBE A CLUE FOR US ,JUST MY THOUGHT ABOUT IT <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • THAT'S a VERY good vid! Thank you! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->