Murray's Photo Shoots

jilljill Posts: 917
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Could Murray's attorneys be behind the staged photography of Condrad Murray? The photographs at Forrest Lawn, Murray reading the paper before a court date, Murray landing at the airport and running on the beach, Murray walking at Venice beach with his attorney. All of these were staged and taken by the same photography group that took the ambulance picture. In my opinion they have staged these photo opps to make Murray look more likeable and credible to the public. I believe they are trying to portray a likable image of Conrad Murray before the trial. (I am sure this will be tacked onto the bill for the trial).

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks...

Comments

• ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Yes, I'm sure that's exactly why they're doing it. It's all spin and PR to paint Murray as an average guy and more likable, rather than just as a "killer."
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Yes, it's definitely a "strategy", especially because those pictures of him always come out mostly the day before court. I guess we are supposed to have mercy of him, the pictures seem to be there to make Murray more "human" yo our eyes. It's getting ridiculous and annoying wether it's a hoax or not.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Yes, I'm sure that's exactly why they're doing it. It's all spin and PR to paint Murray as an average guy and more likable, rather than just as a "killer."

I agree that these are staged.
    They also tend to be leaked by the same photo group rather than multiple media outlets.

However, how does trying to paint Murray as a "likeable" "average" guy help out a hoax where we're supposed to be convinced that he killed Michael?

The 2 arguments being:
    1)He's being tried in the media the same way Michael was tried in the media.
    -if that's the case, then why would the lawyers stage photo ops?
    They should be letting the media portray him in a negative light how they did with Michael.

2)He's really supposed to be pretending to be Michael Jackson's killer.
    Again, if that's the case - why even try to make him look innocent, normal(walk on the beach), or remorseful(visiting Forest Lawn)?

I've never seen any case where the defendant is doing photo ops pre-trial.
    They usually keep a low profile until the court dates and then let their lawyers paint them as good, law abiding, upstanding citizens.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    This gets stranger by the day!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Perhaps it is a law abiding citizen who is being crucified by the mass media and public opinion, due to the influence of these on people.
    Check out this twitter, I know we must be careful with them I could be anyone .. but no matter who is behind this, the message is the truth. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.twitter.com/DrConradMurray<!-- m -->
  • I agree with your theory, Jill. I think it could be likely that Murray's attorneys are advising Murray on PR and the photos are part of developing positive PR for Murray. Who knows. And I would suspect Murray gets $$ for these photos being taken and published.

So TMZ buys photos for money, that goes in the hands of Murray who needs the cash. TMZ knows there are fans who are following their site, and they are having a hey-day using that to their advantage. Can you imagine how many hits alone TMZ gets on their website from people on this forum alone?

Bottom line: MONEY.
  • Perhaps it is a law abiding citizen who is being crucified by the mass media and public opinion, due to the influence of these on people.
    Check out this twitter, I know we must be careful with them I could be anyone .. but no matter who is behind this, the message is the truth. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This is NOT his real Twitter account. This has already been determined a long time ago. UGH! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Again,. Perhaps it is a law abiding citizen who is being crucified by the mass media and public opinion, due to the influence of these on people.
    Check out this twitter, I know we must be careful with them I could be anyone .. but no matter who is behind this, the message is the truth.

The message is appropriate and is the truth, whatever that twitter is false <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The media will manipulate any facts to generate the outcome that will create the most public interest. Things are not always as they seem