They Don't Care About Us - Original Video (Prison)

mj33mj33 Posts: 42
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Thought I would post this for people who haven't seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o

[youtube:2oma53oo]

Comments

• I just recently figured out there was another version and personally I like this one better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just recently figured out there was another version and personally I like this one better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Same. I seen both and decided this was the one I thought was better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thanks!

I have seen both versions...but this version is the one to me which really gets Michael's message across.

Love the rawness of this one.
  • Thanks!

I have seen both versions...but this version is the one to me which really gets Michael's message across.

Love the rawness of this one.

The other one isn't bad, it's cool with all the people and like, when that woman tackles him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But, you're right this one has a clearer message and gets straight to the point. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Here is another different prison version. The differences are subtle but powerful.

[youtube:1vbp8g0f]
  • Here is another different prison version. The differences are subtle but powerful.

[youtube:jx9i1ib3]

Wow...you know out of all the songs he has written I would have never thought this one would have brought tears to my eyes....but to my suprise there they are, wow that was awesome, I know what you mean subtle, it's barely in there but man did it change the video..
  • michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
    I just recently saw the prison version and I was wondering if anyone can figure out what the "sign language" is that MJ did in the video. Its kinda creepy.
  • LenaLena Posts: 9
    on 1399434034:
    <br />I just recently saw the prison version and I was wondering if anyone can figure out what the "sign language" is that MJ did in the video. Its kinda creepy.<br />
    <br />tumblr_mgr5dpi4xu1qlemkqo1_250.gif<br /><br />The first sign is the sign for “god” or “lord” and then he says “is misery I know I will die in doubt”<br /><br />tumblr_mcdkddf8yZ1qmufgro1_400.gif<br /><br />This means fuck you/fuck off not sure.<br /><br /><br /><br />