TIAI April 10

willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
edited April 2010 in TIAI
10/4/2010 or 4/10/2010 in america, or 4/09/2010 america lol

here link
<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=MSG<!-- m -->

Comments

• lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> sorry for my tired ignorance, lol but I am lost!
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    lol, i just screen shotted it,
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8223#p136379<!-- l -->

i thought link was on first thread
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    i like that
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    To anyone's who is interested, have a look here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> : http://www.brandonweb.com/sermons/sermonpages/1thessalonians21.htm

As for me, I'm busy listening to & chanting one of my favourite "mantras" here below <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

loveismyreligion.jpg

And TS/TIAI, another "good one" today; I like, VERY MUCH indeed! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • i think this redirect is to focus us only in the good information, i mean, TMZ for example it´s a gossip site and not everything that they published is credible, we have to know to decide if the information is BS or not.

This redirect reminds me to the Tabloid Jumkie song..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Zisis of this publication take what few things that I think are appropriate:

retened thing.
    1. This is not difficult to understand.
    2. For "cling" means simply to get a grip.
    3 What we stick? What is good.
    4. How do we know what is good? To test everything!
    5. There are some things that we must let go tonight... 6. And there are some other things that we must strengthen our grip on!
    C. to refrain from any kind of evil.
    1 Refrain is a strong graphical Word.
    2. Literally means "give back to".
    3 Avoid evil in the way.
    4 Grew up on the farm, I learned how to take care of where I left while walking down the grass.
    5 We must be careful where we walk... to avoid evil.
    6. The appearance of the word "means not only what appears to be evil... means in each form or all kinds of evil in the way."
    7 Away you! Not touch! Keep out! These are the warnings that we can easily understand.
    8 Paul warns us discern carefully so that we can stick to what is good and what is bad.
    Do not extinguish the spirit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->