It's Michael JOE, once and for all

I've just been browsing through the released FBI files again, and there you have it:

michaeljoejackson.jpg

Comments

• Great to finally have this cleared up. Thanks!
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    it was interesting that micheal himself ,when asked in court said.............micheal joseph jackson.......i dont get it..!!!! i thought it was joe too.......xxxxxx
  • it was interesting that micheal himself ,when asked in court said.............micheal joseph jackson.......i dont get it..!!!! i thought it was joe too.......xxxxxx

Maybe there's a Michael Joe AND a Michael Joseph...since we've been talking about doubles/twin theory.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    it was interesting that micheal himself ,when asked in court said.............micheal joseph jackson.......i dont get it..!!!! i thought it was joe too.......xxxxxx

well michael joseph jackson was a stage name
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I'd really like to know, too, why he's mostly known as "Michael Joseph" in the media. It must be something that he decided for himself, I guess. Maybe he wanted to create some kind of connection between himself and his father, or other people wanted that connection and Michael just stuck with it. Even though Joe's mostly known as... Joe. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But what's more important is the question if any document with the name Michael Joseph Jackson could even be legit when it's not his real name. How can something as important and supposedly official as an autopsy report have a false name on it? And ironically they even identified him by his driver's license, which has his REAL name on it. So, I'd really like to know what this would mean concerning the documents.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Please read this:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=23&t=7128<!-- l -->
  • HoaxornotHoaxornot Posts: 100
    when he got married to LMP, he used Michael Joseph Jackson
    Watch youtube
  • when he got married to LMP, he used Michael Joseph Jackson
    Watch youtube
    I know. Hoax marriage! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Not really.I do think he married LMP.

(On another note, venting out, I also think that she was the one introducing him to a famous Hollywood cult who brain washed him and manipulated him to sign documents <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> )
    when he got married to LMP, he used Michael Joseph Jackson
    Watch youtube

I don't know why he did that, but it's not the name as written on the official documents.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    This same topic has been discussed in another thread as well:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1950<!-- l -->
  • This video shows that his name was Michael Joe Jackson aswell.
    [youtube:32ziz0md]
    I think it begins at 4:50.
  • Not really.I do think he married LMP.

(On another note, venting out, I also think that she was the one introducing him to a famous Hollywood cult who brain washed him and manipulated him to sign documents <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> )

Well, it was just very convenient how they suddenly got married and that it's the only official
    document where his name is Joseph, if you don't count all of those documents showing up
    after his "death." All other contracts, investigations, Motown documents, drivers license and passport, has the name Joe. Just find it convenient, I'm not saying I know the truth. Watch the vid I just posted in this thread! It's good.
  • True! It is Joe and I think that is why jodigomes tweeted the following the day Michael's new contract was announced...

Jodi tweeted "Michael is a bigger star now than ever!"

Then she tweeted "Michael JOE Jackson 1958-2009 WRONG! FOREVER!

She could have tweeted "Michael Jackson, King of Pop" etc. but she specifically tweeted his middle name JOE to bring attention to it. She knows we've all already seen the passport that says JOE, the driver's license that says JOE, and the court documents that say JOE. And she knows we've all seen the death certificate that says Joseph.

Also, TMZ is confirming this for us, too, as seen here....

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djY3a3P2FYc<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148

She could have tweeted "Michael Jackson, King of Pop" etc. but she specifically tweeted his middle name JOE to bring attention to it. She knows we've all already seen the passport that says JOE, the driver's license that says JOE, and the court documents that say JOE. And she knows we've all seen the death certificate that says Joseph.

I wonder why she wrote that "wrong".. As I remember she wrote this word in brackets. So did she want to say that this date (2009) is wrong because it's a hoax or it's wrong because he was killed?
    What do you think?
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    maybe his twin brother's middle name is Jospeh? Mike J Jackson, Mike Joseph Jackson?
  • I'm sorry but if you honestly think about the twin theory, does it make any sense? Why would a parent name their identical twins the same name. It's like Katherine had twins and she said, "You know it would be really nice if we named them both Michael. But one Michael Joe Jackson and the other Michael Joseph, so that when Michael Joe grows up to be a record breaking singer, than Michael Joseph can be his double. Also, whenever Michael Joseph dies at 50, Michael Joe can fake his death and get away from the media lies. Doesn't that sound great??" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sorry, but to me it just doesn't seem logical.

With L.O.V.E

- Taylor <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I'm sorry but if you honestly think about the twin theory, does it make any sense? Why would a parent name their identical twins the same name. It's like Katherine had twins and she said, "You know it would be really nice if we named them both Michael. But one Michael Joe Jackson and the other Michael Joseph, so that when Michael Joe grows up to be a record breaking singer, than Michael Joseph can be his double. Also, whenever Michael Joseph dies at 50, Michael Joe can fake his death and get away from the media lies. Doesn't that sound great??" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sorry, but to me it just doesn't seem logical.

With L.O.V.E

you should read the blogs souza and mo wrote: http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/it-takes-two-to-tango-part-2/http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/it-takes-two-to-tango-the-truth-the-lies-the-guilt-making-up/http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/the-mike-j-jackson-michael-j-jackson-thing-again/
    I'm sorry but if you honestly think about the twin theory, does it make any sense? Why would a parent name their identical twins the same name. It's like Katherine had twins and she said, "You know it would be really nice if we named them both Michael. But one Michael Joe Jackson and the other Michael Joseph, so that when Michael Joe grows up to be a record breaking singer, than Michael Joseph can be his double. Also, whenever Michael Joseph dies at 50, Michael Joe can fake his death and get away from the media lies. Doesn't that sound great??" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Sorry, but to me it just doesn't seem logical.

With L.O.V.E

It doesn't sound logic to me to hide a child....
  • It doesn't sound logic to me to hide a child....
    No, it sure doesn't.
  • True! It is Joe and I think that is why jodigomes tweeted the following the day Michael's new contract was announced...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I think I've missed something. Who is Jodi Gomes?
    True! It is Joe and I think that is why jodigomes tweeted the following the day Michael's new contract was announced...

one of the producers of the J5: Family Dynasty TV show.

one of the producers of the J5: Family Dynasty TV show.

Oh, I knew I heard that name before. Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->