The real deal...at least that's what we think

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited October 2018 in Hoax Theories
OK, so people asked us who we think is the real MJ, since we think O2 dude is not Mike.<br /><br />We used Mike's picture from 1977 to compare the faces, because most of you want proof, instead of just us telling you what we think. It's a hell of a job, but here are some real ones from the BAD era (although we have doubts that the Come Together yellow shirt one is really from the BAD era, because it looks more recent, but that aside). Let's see if you all agree this is the real deal, because maybe we think the double is the real deal, you just never know.<br /><br />Mikes.jpg<br />Mikes.gif<br /><br />Mikes2.jpg<br />Mikes2.gif<br /><br />Mikes3.jpg<br />Mikes3.gif<br /><br />It's not on each pic an EXACT match, but that's because of the angles <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but as you can see, "The Eyes Have It". Besides that, the mouth, nose, ears, chin are all in the right place, DESPITE the angle differences.<br /><br />My question now is, is this the real deal?  <br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• RavenRaven Posts: 709
    @Souza I think it's all a double with a prosthetic mask on.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

You are seriously starting to annoy me Raven, I ask a serious question here. You can either answer in a normal way, or stay away from the double threads.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You are seriously starting to annoy me Raven, I ask a serious question here. You can either answer in a normal way, or stay away from the double threads.
    This is not a doubles thread.

Why is it annoying...as I'm doing the same you did.

When I said it was Michael himself you also replied it was a double with a mask on, and I also noted along the lines it started to become annoying. What's the difference?
  • naomifurynaomifury Posts: 98
    I'm confused...are you saying that the pictures used above are not all MJ or that they are?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Wow!

The eyes are the mirror of the soul. Both pics ( 77-87) has the same eyes.
  • They're all Michael. PERIOD.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    the last one looks to match the best.... ohh its hard...

This is not a double thread.

When I said it was Michael himself you also replied it was a double with a mask on, and I also noted along the lines it started to become annoying. What's the difference?

The difference is that I compare pics and you just say "It's Michael Jackson". O2 dude can't be compared, we have no eyes. If try to compare O2 dude's mouth is already too wide. A good comparison is impossible with the glasses on.

I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments. I had the discussion with mykidsmum as well, but she at least posts her own comparisons. You are only stirring the threads up. If you don't think there were doubles and you will not contribute to the thread proving us wrong, just stay away from these threads.

'Nuff said...

They're all Michael. PERIOD.

Maybe I wasn't really clear in my post, I said we think all the above pics are INDEED Mike...

I'm confused...are you saying that the pictures used above are not all MJ or that they are?

I am saying we think all the above pictures are Mike.

• naomifurynaomifury Posts: 98

Alright, thanks for clarifying. This is random, but do you and Mo always refer in posts as "we" instead of "I". I just noticed it and was curious lol.
  • I'm confused...are you saying that the pictures used above are not all MJ or that they are?

Alright, thanks for clarifying. This is random, but do you and Mo always refer in posts as "we" instead of "I". I just noticed it and was curious lol.

We do when we share the same opinion. Then it's easier if one of us just writes "we", instead of us each posting a separate message saying "I".

The difference is that I compare pics and you just say "It's Michael Jackson". O2 dude can't be compared, we have no eyes. If try to compare O2 dude's mouth is already too wide. A good comparison is impossible with the glasses on.

I am done with people like you just 'stating their opinion', ridiculing others without any arguments. I had the discussion with mykidsmum as well, but she at least posts her own comparisons. You are only stirring the threads up. If you don't think there were doubles and you will not contribute to the thread proving us wrong, just stay away from these threads.

'Nuff said...
    Ow I've given enough arguments, it's not true what you say. I've mentioned the scar near his lower lip. I've mentioned scars on his chin. I've mentioned the scar on his cheek. I've reposted a picture of yours that you used for comparison in black and white you couldn't get to match because it was in mirror-image. But you've all done away with them as 'that can be artificially added' or 'it's a prosthetic mask'.

No, not always.

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    You have done a great job souza the pics match very well

'Nuff said...
    Ow I've given enough arguments, it's not true what you say. I've mentioned the scar near his lower lip. I've mentioned scars on his chin. I've mentioned the scar on his cheek. I've reposted a picture of yours that you used for comparison in black and white you couldn't get to match because it was in mirror-image. But you've all done away with them as 'that can be artificially added' or 'it's a prosthetic mask'.

Yes, because it's POSSIBLE nowadays, but you just ignored that and went on with sarcastic remarks. That's the last thing I will say about it, since this discussion is not the issue here. I am awaiting your comparisons...

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Wow what a good job ! Yes "the eyes have it" all Michael !
  • "Maybe I wasn't really clear in my post, I said we think all the above pics are INDEED Mike..."

You where perfectly clear Souza, some people are just to ignorant or lazy to actualy read and look.
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    Yep, like TMZ recently pointed out "the eyes have it"!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love the morphing, great that some people know how to do that. I just wanted to add something about the chin cleft. My brother has at 57 a very marked cleft that was basicly invisible when he was a teen, but slowly grew. I'm wondering if that is the case with Michael. Katherine clearly has a cleft and it may be mostly a natural for MJ. Is there an interview where Michael clearly said he put in the cleft or is it hear-say?
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    yep can definatlety see it..... i take it your going to add Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible etc at a later date?
    I love the morphing, great that some people know how to do that. I just wanted to add something about the chin cleft. My brother has at 57 a very marked cleft that was basicly invisible when he was a teen, but slowly grew. I'm wondering if that is the case with Michael. Katherine clearly has a cleft and it may be mostly a natural for MJ. Is there an interview where Michael clearly said he put in the cleft or is it hear-say?

I actually remember an interview where he said he had the cleft done, but would'nt know where to start looking for that interview...
    And i totally believe that first pic comparison of Mj in yellow shirt is a more recent pic than we think it is
  • "Maybe I wasn't really clear in my post, I said we think all the above pics are INDEED Mike..."

You where perfectly clear Souza, some people are just to ignorant or lazy to actualy read and look.

No need to insult anyone. I wasn't clear on what she meant and I am neither ignorant nor lazy. So there! Hmph! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I actually remember an interview where he said he had the cleft done, but would'nt know where to start looking for that interview...

In Moonwalker.

This discussion has been closed.