I'm out of here... :(

_Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Im soo out of these forum.. Im tired, tired of all... Im tired of waitin.. And I feel so hypocrit sayin this.. cause i thought i would never give up.. but this is it for me.. I want my life back.. And yes.. being here taught me a lot of things.. But Im just soo tired of hearin bullshit everywhere.. I know u r ALL soo tired of hearin people gettin out of here.. but i cant take this anymore.. i dont know about u.. but for me.. its time to face the truth.. Im livin in a fairytale lookin for a dead guy.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Bye guys.. I love u all..

Comments

• Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Goodbye..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> can't you just take a break ? allthough I do understand that your tired. I'm too.
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Goodbye..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> can't you just take a break ? allthough I do understand that your tired. I'm too.
    I'll take a looooooooooooooooooong brake..
    I'll be back in a couple of months.. sorry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I know I am tired as well but thingsdont add up as you know maybe after a rest you will be back take care
  • This is sad...

I hope it´s all for your best!
    We are going to miss you.
    I completly understando you.
    Take good care and have a good time... enjoy your life!
    I hope we can meet you again from time to time.

HUGS!!!
    and
    L.O.V.E.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    I know it can be exhausting sometimes...
    Take some rest, I know you'll feel better very, very soon. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    xoxoxo
  • oh no dont go

you will miss us,

just wait till something interesting comes up

pls dont go
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    remember it's a GREAT ADVENTURE.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Peace.
This discussion has been closed.