TIAI April 23

edited January 1970 in TIAI
PASSAGE RESULTS: HEBREWS 10:23 (KING JAMES VERSION)

Hebrews 10:23 (King James Version)

23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Comments

• MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    ''Make sure that there's
    somebody waiting for Michael there
    with a flashlight
    and everything.'' <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Did You get that TS??? Did You??

53729818.gif
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Faith that he is alive or that he is coming back. Is BAM his promise? It's a two-way street, we need him, he needs us. I like the memory jog of making sure there was a flashlight for MJ. He sings, "He is the light of the world", and we are to be a flashlight to make his way clear. I think he really feeds off of these hoax sites, they are like a measurement stick or heart moniter. I think we matter a lot to this whole hoax. That's why it's so important that we speak from our hearts, all that's on our minds. We love you too, Michael!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Faith that he is alive or that he is coming back. Is BAM his promise? It's a two-way street, we need him, he needs us. I like the memory jog of making sure there was a flashlight for MJ. He sings, "He is the light of the world", and we are to be a flashlight to make his way clear. I think he really feeds off of these hoax sites, they are like a measurement stick or heart moniter. I think we matter a lot to this whole hoax. That's why it's so important that we speak from our hearts, all that's on our minds. We love you too, Michael!

oh u are so right.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and I'm always keeping the faith! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Faith in God will save us from all evil. Faith is the light guiding us to love.
  • jesusprovidesasdavrzu.jpg

Repeating my today's post at TWITTER:
    thisisalsoit.com today <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/ceHK5R<!-- m -->
    Hebrews 10:23(KJVersion)"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering(for he is faithful that promised)"

THE MEANING OF THE WORD FAITHFUL IS ENORMOUS...These are just some of the important things that Our Beloved KING promises to you and me.HE IS FAITHFUL TO US...WITHOUT US EVEN ASKING HIM TO BE. Please take a look at picture, gesture & DOVE! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    PAY ATTENTION FOR MESSAGE & KEEP THE FAITH BELIEVERS! L.O.V.E.
    I BELIEVE & I'M KEEPING THE FAITH...THE BEST IS YET TO COME...BUT ASK "WHY" NOT "WHEN" !
    !! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    L.O.V.E. YOU MORE!
    michaeljackson2890.gif
    REMEMBER AGAIN! HE WHO PROMISED IS FAITHFUL!!!
    JESUS IS FAITHFUL
    Jesus is honest
    Jesus is trustworthy
    Jesus will never break a promise to you
    Jesus will provide for all your needs
    Jesus is there for you in good times and bad
    Jesus will never turn HIS back on you
    Jesus will never leave you hanging in the cold
    Jesus will come to your rescue
    Jesus will appreciate you
    Jesus will value you
    Jesus will never tell you a lie
    Jesus will always deliver
    Jesus will protect you from all evil
    Jesus will always love you
    Jesus will always be your friend
    Jesus promises us that we will never die
    Jesus promises us that we will have a place near HIS Father's home
    Jesus promises us eternal life
  • I think that thanks to this hoax Michael has a chance to ReALLY see how much we love him. I know that he could have occasionally popped on forums back in the days but now he can experience the NIAGARA of love from us! We stick to him no matter how long it all takes.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MJonmind wrote:

Gina Jackson wrote:
    THE MEANING OF THE WORD FAITHFUL IS ENORMOUS...These are just some of the important things that Our Beloved KING promises to you and me.HE IS FAITHFUL TO US...WITHOUT US EVEN ASKING HIM TO BE. Please take a look at picture, gesture & DOVE!
    PAY ATTENTION FOR MESSAGE & KEEP THE FAITH BELIEVERS! L.O.V.E.
    I BELIEVE & I'M KEEPING THE FAITH...THE BEST IS YET TO COME...BUT ASK "WHY" NOT "WHEN" !!!

I agree with you two, love and faith .. faith and love <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Michael asked: "Will You Be There"?

The Answer is a definite YES. We will be there, Michael!

We LOVE you.

Keeping the Faith.
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    God
    Faith
    Believe
    I miss you Michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • this is the newest passage quoted on TIAI..sounds like he/she is trying to keep our spirits up. It's sure a lot more positive!

Hebrews 11:1 (New Living Translation)

Hebrews 11
    Great Examples of Faith
    1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.