teeth analysis points to there being 2 mjs

speeddemonspeeddemon Posts: 46
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
hi everyone,

i observed this by pure coincidence.

the first pic shows mj in the mid 80s. look at the teeth they are veenered.

look at mj from the late 70s and mid 90s. they have the exact same teeth and are not veneered.

you don't swap teeth styles, you veneer and stick with it.

the 80s mj must be someone else.

Comments

• But in the first pic the lips are blocking them...
  • the teeth are totally different regardless of lips
  • And how you see it?
    How you see the canine tip and the rest of the shapes?
  • Same teeth, same MJ

Compare Thriller MJ to O2 MJ.. exactly the same.
  • yes that is mj, but that is not my point.

the guy in my first pic has different teeth (bad era).

we now have pics of mj from the end of 70s, thriller era, history era and someone with veenered teeth in the bad era.

i just think this is really weird.

if you look at the autopsy report it says that the teeth are veenered. this would match the person found in my bad era photo.

don't forget that the funeral and memorial pics were all bad era photos.

perhaps there really was a doppelganger and this person died in june 2009.
  • the guy in my first pic has different teeth (bad era).

That´s what I can´t see (because I can´t see the teeth...)
    And if I´m not wrong that´s Dangerous era... that long hair
    Must be end of 80´s the sooner.
  • This is the same day BMI Award Reception, on May 8, 1990 in Los Angeles.

Awards_1990_4.jpg

That´s MJ.
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    This is the same day BMI Award Reception, on May 8, 1990 in Los Angeles.

Awards_1990_4.jpg

That´s MJ.
    now i can see the teeth & they are the same teeth in all pics which means that it's all MJ
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WE NEED AN EXPERT DENTIST HERE GUYS..........XXX
  • An non expert person with eyes will do <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • oh no, not this, not the teeth,

when we have finished what will there be left

please guys stop this, its mike

if you dont know that by now ( and i am not a fan) please dont do this any more

you will tear up the dream, you are tearing up the reality that is/was mj

does this help with the hoax - can you really honestly say it does

if it does i will walk away - but i dont see that it does

what have we become <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

[i expect to be bashed]
  • Hugs arabian!
  • LOOK LIKE THE SAME TEETH TO ME.
  • This is the same day BMI Award Reception, on May 8, 1990 in Los Angeles.

Awards_1990_4.jpg

That´s MJ.
    now i can see the teeth & they are the same teeth in all pics which means that it's all MJ

DOES ANYONE ELSE GET SO SICK OF THIS. THEY ARE ALL MJ. WHY DOES PEOPLE KEEP TRYIN TO TEAR HIM APART. WE ALL CHANGE OFF AND ON. SOMEONE FAMOUS HAS THAT OPPORTUNITY LOTS MORE OFTEN DUE TO THE MONEY THEY HAVE. HELL I WOULD CHANGE MY TEETH, MY HAIR, GET LIPO, .........PLEASE YALL STOP TEARING HIM APART. i AGREE WITH THE ABOVE POSTER. THEY ARE ALL MJ! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • I agree. Its all the same MJ.. the same man we love.

I post here to try and make people see its the same man.

Look.. BAD era.. same teeth!!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Same MJ. He might got veneer on his teeth later or implants. Not a big deal. BUT WHAT IS STILL QUESTION FOR ME is that the AUTOPCY REPORT DOES NOT DESCRIBE DECEASED's TEETH to MAKE ME BELIEVE IT IS MICHAEL.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Frankly, I believe there is 1 MJ.
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I don't see how this is important anyways.
    This is the same day BMI Award Reception, on May 8, 1990 in Los Angeles.

Awards_1990_4.jpg

That´s MJ.

DOES ANYONE ELSE GET SO SICK OF THIS. THEY ARE ALL MJ. WHY DOES PEOPLE KEEP TRYIN TO TEAR HIM APART. WE ALL CHANGE OFF AND ON. SOMEONE FAMOUS HAS THAT OPPORTUNITY LOTS MORE OFTEN DUE TO THE MONEY THEY HAVE. HELL I WOULD CHANGE MY TEETH, MY HAIR, GET LIPO, .........PLEASE YALL STOP TEARING HIM APART. i AGREE WITH THE ABOVE POSTER. THEY ARE ALL MJ! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    i totally agree with you i really can't take it anymore & it's leading no where!!! so why continue doing this to Michael i have come across so many threads about doubles & they asuming things without facts & to fans who have known MJ for so many years it hurts & if Michael come accross those videos or posts i think it's gonna hurt him they have gone so far with this some are even making fun of him i mean he's 51 years old so he will certainly change even the gain & lost of weight makes you change
  • I don´t know wht he would think... I know that I think this is very boring and pointless
    totally agree with you it proves nothing & i think we have to focus on important things HIS MESSAGE
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    peace and love everyone! I think every little thread and discussion has merit..I think MJ would like to see how hard we are trying to figure this out and there are clues in pretty much every thread that it posted. It's a little like forensics....we're all trying hard to piece this puzzle together. I had always wondered about the 2 MJ's thing so this thread can serve to help us figure out once and for all if we personally think there is one or 2. It's all about discounting the theories until we are down to one. Use this thread to help keep the 2 mj theory alive OR to take it off your list. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to post the pictures and the know how to do so...hugs
  • I agree with the arabian nights but on the plus side, I love seeing these pictures of Michael's megawatt smile. How can he be so beautiful in all eras??? It must come from within.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome to the rabbithole! Need a rock to hide? We have some room left.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I agree. Its all the same MJ.. the same man we love.

That man has got some BEAUTIFUL chompers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I agree. Its all the same MJ.. the same man we love.
    That man has got some BEAUTIFUL chompers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Awww yeahhh...
    *licks braces*
    What I would give.. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
This discussion has been closed.