I HOPE HE SAW THIS :)

JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
edited April 2010 in Messages to Michael
Okay,
So when i first found this and heard it, i completely fell in love with it, its so great and amazing, and it's really great they did this, knowing how sad and empty michael must have felt during the trials i hope he somehow got a chance to see this or hear it, i think he would have really loved it, maybe it would even have pout a smile on his face.
He needs things like this, He NEEDS to know his FANS are always here for him.
anyways check it out, i downloaded it to my ipod cause i just love it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

[youtube:3b59gwnc]

ENJOY!

Comments

• Jacksongirl, put it instead of *
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Jacksongirl, put it instead of *
    Oh okay got it thankss <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    so good thanks
  • Wow - how beautiful and so thoughtful of the people who cared enough to put this together. May God bless them for their effort and May God bless Michael and his children. Thank you for sharing.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    That was beautiful. That really brought a smile to my face. I really wish he saw this.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    i actually got teary-eyed. this is absolutely beautiful.
    my god. michael, wherever you are, you have to know the love supporting you. you are not alone.

god bless the people who made this and god bless you for posting this! thank you!!
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    i can't watch!! i can't watch!!! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Who sings the song? Is it Mariah? Thanks - Very Nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That is beautiful. I really hope he's seen it. And knows how much we all love and support him.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Wow ..That was so sweet ... I think he had a lot of support from his fans during that time !
  • That is beautiful. I really hope he's seen it. And knows how much we all love and support him.

I'm sure he knows whenever he comes on here you never know. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Michael, you know we will always love and support you and we are always here for you!
  • God thats amazing.

I hope so much he sees this!

LOVE
  • wow!!! i'm speechless
    love u mike!
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I love that video ! I never cry, but this video got tears in my eyes for some reason. I'm not emotionless, yay... x)
    No, seriously, that video is just wonderful and I really hope Michael got to see it.
    We fans love you, Michael !
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    here is another, and I am in this one...a pic of my 4 boys at 1:55, and then at 1:45 with 2 of my boys.

[youtube:708qze59]
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    That was beautiful. That really brought a smile to my face. I really wish he saw this.
    Yess i really hope he did.

Who sings the song? Is it Mariah? Thanks - Very Nice <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i don't think so, i'm pretty sure it's all fans that sing it, so probably a fan, its a fan video and a fan tribute.

That is beautiful. I really hope he's seen it. And knows how much we all love and support him.
    yes. i hope so too, he needs to know his fans are here for him.

Wow ..That was so sweet ... I think he had a lot of support from his fans during that time !
    exactly <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i hope he knows his fans had his back through hose allegations, and the ones who didnt obviously arent real fans.

I love that video ! I never cry, but this video got tears in my eyes for some reason. I'm not emotionless, yay... x)
    No, seriously, that video is just wonderful and I really hope Michael got to see it.
    We fans love you, Michael !

Yeah it kinda makes me tear up also, along with a song called billie jeans is waiting which can also be found on youtube, i know it doesnt fit in with our beliefs of the hoax but it's a song about his deatha nd it just makes me cry, cause i have come to terms that he could be gone just in case that small percent that were wrong turns out true so it makes me cry listening to it and thinking of him actually being gone.
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I made this one...[youtube:z2fn3kh2]