TIAI April 26

edited January 1970 in TIAI
Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8553#p141334<!-- l -->

i think tmz loves f@@in with us and now they know the majority is tuning in for mj stories and they get more ppl watchin and reading tmz!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
Well, we know someone is feeding them, because they are always first with the stories,
and who could this someone be? Hmm. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They have been a big key in this whole thing.
I wouldn't be so fast with drawing conclusions like that.

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ is connected to Warner Bros. and WB Michael, TMZ is in this since before 6/25/2009, how do they get to be the first? .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> who is behind everything, obviously Michael Jackson .. is the key to the success of TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    They're on to us........As always with L.O.V.E xox
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    wooooo hey lookie its me..rofl <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Redirected to: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8553#p141334<!-- l -->

i think tmz loves f@@in with us and now they know the majority is tuning in for mj stories and they get more ppl watchin and reading tmz!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Well, we know someone is feeding them, because they are always first with the stories,
    and who could this someone be? Hmm. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They have been a big key in this whole thing.
    I wouldn't be so fast with drawing conclusions like that.

My posts today on twitter:
    1. thisisalsoit.com today <!-- m -->http://www.bit.ly/dhcxAz<!-- m --> DearTMZ you make me laugh @HarveyLevinTMZ Keep going,you're getting warmer,WARMER!&pretty soon,BAM!

2. Michael Jackson <!-- m -->http://bit.ly/cP5ncj<!-- m --> Poll Results: 90%Still alive 10%RIP Total Votes:965,148 @HarveyLevinTMZ Going to100%? #MJALIVE LOVE!!

I think was so important the redirect is in the middle of posts because the link
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/10/michael-j ... /#comments<!-- m -->
    appears and some very interesting comments overthere to think about,like the one mentioned above & others:
    7. Keep going....you're getting warmer, Warmer, WARMER!!!!!
    And pretty soon, BAM!
    11. Still alive let's all vote get it up to 99%. It looks good at the moment...100% would be better.The pose for THIS IS IT tells the story..He IS coming back.

Well,We have daily from various media&press means,very important HOAX CLUES, so we're a family and we are sharing all btw us,to be patience to wait together, but remembering MICHAEL can be reading all news, so please NO speculation about yr privacy,family details, etc.. to avoid dislike for him...He deserves PEACE&TRANQUILITY..He knows what to do...& WHY...&WHEN... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    THE BAM'S DAYS IS NEAR...I BELIEVE...L.O.V.E. FOR ALL BELIEVERS! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    michaeljackson2921.png
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I believe that the BAM'S day is near too.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->