Access Granted Part 2 - Video by The Forerunner 777

InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Guys,

Listen to Part 1 first. This is just mind boggling. They even talk about Jeffrey Dahmer in this. The guy who is interviewed is under protection but some of the things that he is talking about is just ....wow!!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6wdYVJdeM<!-- m -->

Comments

• It says the video has been removed?
  • It says the video has been removed?
    I tried the link too for the second time. It is now gone! Uh-oh! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ( Wasn't like that earlier yesterday)
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Thanks for sharing. Whoa!!

Well, It was all four parts and let me tell you the guy was sharing some things. I guess it was too much truth and someone had to have it deleted.
  • Thanks for sharing. Whoa!!

Well, It was all four parts and let me tell you the guy was sharing some things. I guess it was too much truth and someone had to have it deleted.

I didn't even get to watch it. When I first checked out the link I wasn't able to watch because I was busy with schoolwork. :s <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> It's weird it was deleted but I agree, someone didn't want it there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    WOW!!! Think about it. As long as lies are being published it's okay, but when you are hitting some truths boy I tell ya, things get destroyed, deleted. Just to let you know if it so much lies it wouldn't have gotten deleted as fast.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • WOW!!! Think about it. As long as lies are being published it's okay, but when you are hitting some truths boy I tell ya, things get destroyed, deleted. Just to let you know if it so much lies it wouldn't have gotten deleted as fast.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I agree. Oh the irony, lolz <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> xD
  • What were they saying? Im dying to know!!! You can PM if ya want.
    What were they saying? Im dying to know!!! You can PM if ya want.

I jus sent you a pm.

I jus sent you a pm.
    Can u send me one as well? xD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I jus sent you a pm.
    Can u send me one as well? xD <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks lady!!

I jus sent you a pm.

Thanks lady!!

Hello guys..I tried that link but unfortunately as you all mentioned it has been removed. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I would very much appreciate it if any of you who is informed about it could PM me to educate me too--THANKS-- <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Hey, someone posted the video. Try to look at it and hopefully it will not be removed from this guy site either:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/rossmage#p/u/4/tXbcIj1f8cA<!-- m -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
    He has Part 5 & 6 Now!!

The Forerunner777 has all part 1-6 back on his site. You definitely have to listen to 5 & 6!