Porcelain Face Programming (and more)

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
I've been trying to further educate myself in the area of mind control. When reading something online, I found something I think is worth mentioning. (Has this been discussed before?)

Here's the link: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/if_chapter_10.htm

And in particular, this part:

Porcelain Face Programming
The Porcelain Face Programming was already touched on earlier in chapters 2 & 7 when the fire tortures and Gatekeeper alters were written about. Fire torture and melted wax is used to make the child victim believe their face has been burned. Then the programmer generously gives the traumatized alters a porcelain mask. The alter getting the Porcelain face may be given a "gem" hypnotically like Jade and that becomes their secret name.

There are several different methods that are available to lay in the porcelain face programming. There has been a great deal of porcelain casts made of people’s faces and then masks made of them. In fact, when a handler dies, at least in one case the replacement handler wore a mask to look like the previous handler. Human baby skin is used to construct a mask from the victim’s facial cast. A mask is worn by the Illuminati victim when they are married to the Anti-Christ.

The Porcelain Masks are often part of the Camelot & Shakespeare programming.

Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

I don't know if any of this specifically happened to Michael or not. I just thought some of it was very interesting. The word "porcelain" stuck out to me right away, because Michael's skin become so white and porcelain-like.

Comments

• There is also this: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/if_chapter_11.htm

I noticed these things:

Color Codes And Ribbons
    In a standard 13x13x13 Illuminati alter system, 13 colors were used, and each computer was given a color. These would be pink, orange, yellow, white, red, brown, blue, green, black, purple, silver, gold and platinum, and clear. Color programming is reported to have been developed at UCLA. Whatever the case, Systems all over the United States have color programming.

...The memory storage area for the computers include the Emerald City Library (staying with the Wizard of Oz theme) which contains alters who's only function is to memorize & retain with photographic memories pages and pages of information...

...On a daily basis, airplanes fly into the Groom Lake facility. The call name of flights bringing workers and people go by the call name "Janet". About 12 Janet flights come into the facility everyday. These flights are usually Boeing 737s and arrive from places like a secure terminal run by EG&G at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas and from the military’s Palmdale, CA facility. These 737s are unmarked except for a red stripe running down the fuselage. Large military C-130 arrive with cargo, and Illuminati dignitaries arrive in smaller twin-engine craft. Victims for the programming are brought in via planes, & other routes...

...The super user called god is given the code 777 which means super user. However, the permission of 666 gives the user the power to everything the 777 permission gives, except that the 777 permission allows the god the master programmer to execute not executable programs...

Jokers
    If the computers are given cards as access codes, it works in well to create Jokers who are wild cards within the system, which can imitate anything. The Jokers have a LUCIFERIAN form. Luciferian is the term that the programmers used. This means that it is spirit. Because the Jokers are Spirit, they can take any form they need to and they can do what they want to do, until they are bound & cast out with the rest of their hierarchy of demons. The Jokers will pop up when a victim tries to study the codes & programming that direct that victim’s life. Around this cult core are the jewels (which are the programs the dwarfs mine). Remember the story of Snow White and the Seven dwarfs? Also swirling around Silence are ribbons which we will discuss later.

TREES. The trees bud at certain times. This is one way the imagery of the tree to connect to the time that rituals are to happen. If the tree is barren of leaves (no programs--i.e. deprogrammed), then the system is to grow more leaves.

Wow...
  • OMG - The "Who Is It" Video - The girl is laying down and someone pouring white liquid on her face that turns into a mask - Remember THAT?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    All of this stuff is just weird & I don't understand it at times. Most of it is creepy but some of it just makes go WTF?
  • OMG - The "Who Is It" Video - The girl is laying down and someone pouring white liquid on her face that turns into a mask - Remember THAT?

Wow - totally forgot about that. Thanks for bringing it up. Could be significant for sure.
  • Thanks for sharing this. I really think that the ''Who Is It'' music video has a deeper meaning and that Michael was maybe trying to tell us something.
  • Thanks for sharing this. I really think that the ''Who Is It'' music video has a deeper meaning and that Michael was maybe trying to tell us something.

I agree. It never even remotely made sense to me until now. I'm going to watch it again later and see what else I can find.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thanks. I'm going to watch it again.
  • This all sounds like a scary, sci-fi horror flick.....EEKS!! What in God's name....?

Why friggin do this to people?
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_It_(Michael_Jackson_song)
  • According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_It_(Michael_Jackson_song)

That is true, it's banned here in the US. I could never figure out why, it didn't seem that bad.

Now it makes sense.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    This all sounds like a scary, sci-fi horror flick.....EEKS!! What in God's name....?

Oh, God, I know- isn't it the sickest, scariest sh*t ever?! "Why?" is right..

But if Michael went through this particular program, wouldn't he have said at some point, like "my face is so fake-looking" or "I see something so creepy (or some word like that) when I see myself"?
  • According to Wikipedia, the "Who Is It" video was banned in the USA. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Is_It_(Michael_Jackson_song)

I watched the "Who Is It" video today and that scene was No Longer in it What the F is going on? I distinctly remember a scene where the girl goes into a Lab or Clinic and lays down on a table and guys in White Lab coats like Drs. or Scientists pour white liquid over her face and it solidifies and they pull lit off showing at as a White Mask. Now did I imagine this? When you watch the video now you briefly see the White Mask Float by but if you Blink you will miss it. (on comments underneath they are saying it was never Banned; MJ just didn't want it released because he wasn't happy with the quality of it, etc.) Unless there are several differant versions of that video, but I did not see any other than the one I watched. This is just unbelievable!
  • This all sounds like a scary, sci-fi horror flick.....EEKS!! What in God's name....?

Oh, God, I know- isn't it the sickest, scariest sh*t ever?! "Why?" is right..

But if Michael went through this particular program, wouldn't he have said at some point, like "my face is so fake-looking" or "I see something so creepy (or some word like that) when I see myself"?

He did actually say things along these lines. He said multiple times in interviews (watch the interview with Oprah) that he avoided looking in mirrors all together. Could there have been more to that?

Also, in the "Michael Jackson Tapes", he said he thought his face looked like a lizard and that he didn't like it.

Also remember that if a person is under this kind of abuse, multiple personalities are intentionally created in the mind so that these secrets are not exposed.
  • Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

Michael said "I try not to look in the mirror, because I never like what I see"

That doesn't necessarily mean that he thought he was ugly. It could just as easily mean that he didn't like the porcelain face he saw in the mirror.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Another use of porcelain masks which was only experimented with was to place masks on Pawn alters which were used as alters who would guard things by scaring other alters with their fearful porcelain countenances. This programming has spiritual ramifications, because it is one of the programming methods to steal alters of their faces. The alters getting porcelain face programming will only see a porcelain face in the mirror until the programming is taken down. As long as the computer on their level is operating the programming to that alter will be intact.

Michael said "I try not to look in the mirror, because I never like what I see"

That doesn't necessarily mean that he thought he was ugly. It could just as easily mean that he didn't like the porcelain face he saw in the mirror.
    For goodness' sake, that is abosolutely.. Masks like that ALWAYS give me the creeps.. I would have nightmares if it were me..

But now I REALLY wish Oprah would have asked like "Well why? What is it that you see?"
    Remember these photos, which were on another thread some time ago. Pamela Anderson and chum. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON
  • Remember these photos, which were on another thread some time ago. Pamela Anderson and chum. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/9ElgrvySN6N/MICHAEL+JACKSON+Next+PAMELA+ANDERSON

Wow! Thanks. I had not seen these before. I remember Pamela being on Ellen saying that she was friends with Michael.
    jacilovesmichael, You're welcome! I wonder if it really was MJ. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Just more interesting things...I highlighted the words that make me think of Michael.

From the co-author Fritz Springmeier’s experience, the following are favorite code words that have been used to program slaves with:

CHARLOTTE, CHECKMATE, CHRISTMAS, CLARA, CLOVERLEAF, COURIER, CRAYON, CRYSTAL, DAISY, DAVY, DELLA, DELTA, DEMON, DIANA, DINAH, DIRTY, DIME, DOT, DOVE, DRAGON, DUCK, DUMBO, EAGLE, EASY, ECHO, ELAINE, ELEPHANT, ELLEN, EMERALD, EMPIRE, ESTER, EUREKA, EVERGREEN, FAITH, FALCON, FARMER, FELIX, FIREFLY, FIVE BROTHERS, FIVE SISTERS, FLASHLIGHT, FLOSSY, FLYING + [other word], FOX, FREEZE, FRIENDSHIP, FULL HOUSE, GALAHAD, GAMMA, GARGOYLE, GEMINI, GEORGE, GIPSY, GOLEM, GOLDEN + [other word], GOOSE, GRACE, GRANNY, GREEN DIAMOND, GULL, GWEN, HADES, HALF-MOON, HAMMER, HARRIET, HAWK, HAZEL, HELENE, HELIOS, HEN, HERMES, HIGH BALL, HIGH CARD, HOLE-IN-THE-WALL, HOPE, HOPI, HOUNDDOG, HOURGLASS, HUSThER, HYDRA, ICEBERG, IDA, IMP, INCUBUS, INSECT, IRIS, IROQUOIS, ITEM, JACKASS, JAGUAR, JANET, JANICE, JASON, JASPER, JAVELIN, JENNY, JEZEBEL, JIG, JULIET, JOAN, JOSHUA, JUDY, JUPITER, KANGAROO, KANSAS, KATY, KING, KILO, KITTY, KOMET, LACE, LADY + [other word], LAMP, LAURA, LEAP FROG, LEOPARD, LIGHTNING, LILY, LION, LITTLE + [other word], LOVE, LUCKY + [other word], MAE WEST, MAGIC, MAJESTIC, MAMIE, MANDREL, MARIE, MARK, MARTHA, MAX, MEADOWS, MERCURY, MIGHTY MOUSE, MILLION DOLLAR, MINNIE MOUSE, MONA LISA, MONTE CARLO, MOTHER, MUMMY, NANCY, NAOMI, NAVAJO, NIMROD, NOAH, NORA, NUTCRACKER, OBOE, OCTOPUS, OLD FAITHFUL, OLIVE, OPAL, OPHELIA, ORION, OSCAR, OWL, OZMA, PACKAGE, PAMELA, PANDORA, PANTHER, PAPERCLIP, PAPA, PAT, PATSY, PEGASUS, PENTHOUSE, PHANTOM, PHOENIX, PINECONE, PISTOL PETE, PLATO, PLUTO, POLLY, PYTHON, QUAIL, QUEBEC, QUEEN, QUEEN BEE, QUEENIE, QUEST, QUICK SILVER, RACHEL, RAINBOW, RAM, RANGER, RASCAL, RAT, RAVEN, REBECCA, RED DIAMOND, RED HILL, RENO, REX, RHUBARB, RITA, ROBOT, ROMEO, ROOSTER, ROSIE, ROVER, RUBY, RUTH, SABRE, SAINT, SAINT + [another word], SALLY, SAN ANTONIO, SAPPHIRE, SARAH, SATURN, SCAMPER, SCOUT, SEA GULL, SEAL, SERGEANT, SERGEANT-DELTA, SHADOW, SHARK, SHENANDOAH, SHO, SICKLE, SIGMA, SILVER, SNOW + (other word), ZEBRA, ZENITH, ZERO, ZYPPER, ZOMBIE, ZULU, ZUNI.”
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I think one of his bodyguards said that he would cover mirrors, even in elevators.
  • I think one of his bodyguards said that he would cover mirrors, even in elevators.

That's right. You'd have to really hate mirrors to go to that kind of trouble.
    I've been reading stuff on the Internet about Mind Control and mentioned is Disney amongst other things. Remember the story of "Snow White" and the lines "Mirror mirror on the wall" and I'm not quoting exactly as I'm unfamiliar in any great detail about these Disney stories. The line, something like "Who is the fairest of all" could possibly tie-in with Porcelain Face Programming? I also remember in "Living With Michael Jackson" there was a scene in a store where MJ was looking at Venetian type face masks hanging on the wall. Does anyone remember this or do I have False Memory Syndrome or as Hillary Clinton once suffered "mis-remembering" syndrome?
  • I've been reading stuff on the Internet about Mind Control and mentioned is Disney amongst other things. Remember the story of "Snow White" and the lines "Mirror mirror on the wall" and I'm not quoting exactly as I'm unfamiliar in any great detail about these Disney stories. The line, something like "Who is the fairest of all" could possibly tie-in with Porcelain Face Programming? I also remember in "Living With Michael Jackson" there was a scene in a store where MJ was looking at Venetian type face masks hanging on the wall. Does anyone remember this or do I have False Memory Syndrome or as Hillary Clinton once suffered "mis-remembering" syndrome?

You are right. We should watch that again. I do remember all the masks though. This could be a big reason he covered his face up so much.
    jacilovesmichael, Thank you. I find all this Mind Control aspect extremely disturbing and don't know what to believe. It's not something I've thought about before or even noticed in pop videos. All that "creative" imagery washes right over me. I just put it down to people like Lady Gaga being an artist/artistic. I don't tend to watch films and have never bothered with Disney cartoons etc. It's just another world. Not my reality. It is something to look into but is it real or fabrication. How am I to know. I read the Internet but it's all too conflicting and sounds so unbelievable. Can it really be true?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    jacilovesmichael, Thank you. I find all this Mind Control aspect extremely disturbing and don't know what to believe. It's not something I've thought about before or even noticed in pop videos. All that "creative" imagery washes right over me. I just put it down to people like Lady Gaga being an artist/artistic. I don't tend to watch films and have never bothered with Disney cartoons etc. It's just another world. Not my reality. It is something to look into but is it real or fabrication. How am I to know. I read the Internet but it's all too conflicting and sounds so unbelievable. Can it really be true?

I agree. Anyone can put stuff on the internet & claim it's real. But at the end of the day, how are we to know it's not just someone making all of this stuff up to scare us? Sometimes, it seems like they just name random stuff & claim it's for mind control when most of it sounds completely ridiculous. I believe that there probably is some kind of mind control somewhere but when people start rattling off a list of just random everyday words, it's as if every little thing in life is part of a conspiracy. Yes, some of the disney movies have things like mirrors, etc in them but I have mirrors in my house, does that mean I'm a part of the occult? lol I just use them when I put makeup on or do my hair. There are all kinds of things in life that anyone could say is part of some kind of conspiracy. But my thing is we've been using these things & watching them for years now before we started reading stuff on the internet & we all seem to be fine. I used to watch the disney movies faithfully when I was a little girl. I was perfectly fine. There are a lot of paranoid people in the world who believe everything they read or hear & if someone says "this is bad" they will avoid it & ultimately end up living life miserably in fear of EVERYTHING. Some of the mind control/illuminati/NWO stuff I believe in but some of it does sound sketchy to me. JMO. I believe there's some kind of conspiracy in the music biz & it could be the illuminati. As far as the NWO I'm still figuring out what I believe about that, the whole being against doctors & medicine though is pretty crazy unless you want to get very sick. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> & to be honest the people who make videos talking about all of this mind control stuff & write things that people read faithfully like the gospel, are kind of controlling people's minds are they not? They say something & people believe it right away & start being afraid of things...just a thought. I'm not saying that the person who posted this isn't on to something but I just think we should be careful as far as the internet goes & with all of this mind control/occult stuff as well.