Double crazy! Murder? Am I at the nut house yet?

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Ok...this double thing is driving me nuts lately.

I'm watching This Is It (for the millionth time) and it got me thinking.

Is it possible that Michael Jackson himself had nothing to do with This Is It (concert and/or movie)?

I'm just trying to figure out all the reasons WHY for the doubles. What if Michael was proposed by AEG for these 50 shows (which were 10 shows originally) and he didn't want to do it? Or what if he agreed but wasn't all that into it or changed his mind once they changed it to 50 shows?

What if *they* planned to kill him if he didn't agree (I remember someone quoting Michael saying "they're trying to kill me"), but would make the whole thing into a movie if he didn't follow through and cut their losses (murder him).

Or it could have been a planned murder from the get-go.

02 dude could have kicked things off, while Mike was in his home with his kids. All the MJ's in the movie (the "rehearsals") could be doubles. We HARDLY see him without sunglasses, and when we do his hair is conveniently in his face. We HARDLY, if ever, hear him sing live. And his speaking voice is very inconsitant.

How do we know if ANY of them are the real him?

It's more probable that some of them were, and either a) he didn't cooperate fully so they killed him or b) he didn't cooperate fully because he had a plan of his own - to get them before they could get him, by hoaxing his death.

I guess I've been considering the murdery theory lately just because I wouldn't let myself even think about it before. And now I realize that even if it wasn't murder, it is important for us to understand the POSSIBILITY and PROBABILITY of him being murdered eventually for us to understand the REASONS for the hoax.

I will say though that I think I'm losing my mind...this has been my life for the past 10 months. I just pray for answers one way or the other.

Comments

• wiZZkIDDwiZZkIDD Posts: 83
    Ok...this double thing is driving me nuts lately.

I'm watching This Is It (for the millionth time) and it got me thinking.

Is it possible that Michael Jackson himself had nothing to do with This Is It (concert and/or movie)?

I'm just trying to figure out all the reasons WHY for the doubles. What if Michael was proposed by AEG for these 50 shows (which were 10 shows originally) and he didn't want to do it? Or what if he agreed but wasn't all that into it or changed his mind once they changed it to 50 shows?

What if *they* planned to kill him if he didn't agree (I remember someone quoting Michael saying "they're trying to kill me"), but would make the whole thing into a movie if he didn't follow through and cut their losses (murder him).

Or it could have been a planned murder from the get-go.

02 dude could have kicked things off, while Mike was in his home with his kids. All the MJ's in the movie (the "rehearsals") could be doubles. We HARDLY see him without sunglasses, and when we do his hair is conveniently in his face. We HARDLY, if ever, hear him sing live. And his speaking voice is very inconsitant.

How do we know if ANY of them are the real him?

It's more probable that some of them were, and either a) he didn't cooperate fully so they killed him or b) he didn't cooperate fully because he had a plan of his own - to get them before they could get him, by hoaxing his death.

I guess I've been considering the murdery theory lately just because I wouldn't let myself even think about it before. And now I realize that even if it wasn't murder, it is important for us to understand the POSSIBILITY and PROBABILITY of him being murdered eventually for us to understand the REASONS for the hoax.

I will say though that I think I'm losing my mind...this has been my life for the past 10 months. I just pray for answers one way or the other.
    you're no losing your mind..i myself have thought about the same thing..i don't believe that was Michael at the 02 announcement anyway..i will be touching on that real soon with my videos that a plot of murder was the issue or hopefully somebody who has thought about it would speak their mind too
  • Mike WAS at the O2 conference, behind the curtain:

potw_010.jpg
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    When was that photo taken????? MJ behind the curtain??

You're not crazy. I have thought exactly the same thing... Maybe someone was murdered..............Maybe the real Michael, or maybe an impersonator, stand-in????

I keep saying this, but whyafter all the allegations of a murder, and all the witnesses coming forward saying that MJ was in fear of his life, why isn't anyone else being investigated.????If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then that would be the only reason nobody else has been investigated.....(or maybe we can't know about it yet) . But I still think it was always MJ performing. He used double as a decoy, or when he wanted a bit of free time. As always, with L.O.V.E xox.
  • I think we are all way past being in the nut -house here!
    and then some... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I keep saying this, but whyafter all the allegations of a murder, and all the witnesses coming forward saying that MJ was in fear of his life, why isn't anyone else being investigated.????If this is a hoax, and I believe it is, then that would be the only reason nobody else has been investigated.....(or maybe we can't know about it yet) . But I still think it was always MJ performing. He used double as a decoy, or when he wanted a bit of free time. As always, with L.O.V.E xox.

I can´t give you a source right now, (sorry) but I´m sure, there is a source saying Thome Thome was also invetigated. I don´t remember if it was a CNN report. But it was also at TMZ (now deleted) on 6/27/2009. Google dr thome investigated, and you can see it on cache.

To me that pic of him is clearly him when getting into the stage... no mistery.
    That is not someone BEHIND the courtain. Everybody can see him there.

About him doing the 50 concerts, as I posted before, according to Dileo on the official site, MJ wanted and was aware of the 50 concerts.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/105631<!-- m -->
    How did you get involved with Michael again?

Michael first called me a couple of years ago, after he came back from Bahrain, then was in Ireland and Vegas for a while. We chitchatted, he called again and we started communicating about film projects. There were a couple of scripts we wanted to develop and produce. Then he got involved in this concert deal. He called me in March and said, “Frank, I need someone with a little bit of experience. Would you like to manage me again and take care of all this stuff?” And I said, “Yeah, sure.” By the time I came in, everything was signed. Dr. Thome Thome—who is someone I don’t want to talk about in this interview—had miscalculated the scheduling on the dates, which is something I had to take care of, because Michael didn’t want to perform more than twice a week.

Was Michael aware that he was signing for up to 50 individual shows?

Absolutely. I read the contract. I know what the minimum amount of dates were, as well as the maximum number of dates. That contract was read to Michael by three different lawyers, as well as Dr. Thome. He wanted to beat Prince’s record and be in the Guinness Book of World Records. He was the one who picked the number 50. There were enough ticket sales to do 85 shows, but he was zeroed in on 50. That’s what he wanted and that’s what happened. Dr. Thome had him doing three or four shows a week, though. I was adjusting and moving dates to try to make it more palatable for Michael to do.
  • To me that pic of him is clearly him when getting into the stage... no mistery.

O222.jpg

Just saying...
  • I know what you say Mo.
    You know I don´t agree... that´s all.
  • To me that pic of him is clearly him when getting into the stage... no mistery.

O222.jpg

Just saying...

In the words of badkolo..."Who in the F is that?!" haha...

I agree, Mo, 2 different people. However, I guess my question is, how can we be sure that either one is the real deal? Hence why I'm going nuts!

But it would be silly to have 2 doubles there, I guess.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565

O222.jpg

Just saying...

But there is no way in hell he can walk up the stairs and poof like magic automatically switch places with someone else. its impossible. Michael was always on stage
  • Undeniable!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

O222.jpg

Just saying...

But there is no way in hell he can walk up the stairs and poof like magic automatically switch places with someone else. its impossible. Michael was always on stage

That pic behind the courtain looks photoshopped.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Mike WAS at the O2 conference, behind the curtain:

potw_010.jpg

Wow, I have never seen this piccy of MJ @ O2. I think it looks like the piccy of MJ on a YouTube Video.

[youtube:1evw9wwl]

I would like someone to analysis just the voice audio of MJ's voice at the O2 conference to see if it is really MJ or not. I was thinking about this idea ever since I bought a video called Michael Jackson,Thanks for the Music. There is a CD of just MJ interviews. The eighth track is the audio from the 02 conference. It sounds like at the beginning of the O2 conference that MJ has an English accent. It is a very interesting track. I wish someone could analysis his voice from the O2 conference and maybe audio from TII or other interviews that MJ has given over the years. Maybe this could be done with voice recognition software. I think that this idea could be very useful if someone would do this. A voice has to be like a fingerprint that is only unique to one person. That is my idea!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think it's interesting someone said maybe the MJ behind the curtain is photoshopped. Could it have been added later for the photo collection? Michael said he loved illusions. This hidden MJ is what convinced me 02 was a double, but otherwise I think 02's really him only with different make-up, disguising his voice which he is good at, and his walk and mannerisms. His hands and face otherwise match perfectly. I don't believe any murder took place, too much happiness going round, with family and friends.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    darkchild, You say you can hear an MJ with an English accent. Can you tell me which accent? There are numerous English accents. To me, this person sounds completely American with MJ's voice.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Mike WAS at the O2 conference, behind the curtain:

potw_010.jpg

Wow, I have never seen this piccy of MJ @ O2. I think it looks like the piccy of MJ on a YouTube Video.

[youtube:33llin2i]

I would like someone to analysis just the voice audio of MJ's voice at the O2 conference to see if it is really MJ or not. I was thinking about this idea ever since I bought a video called Michael Jackson,Thanks for the Music. There is a CD of just MJ interviews. The eighth track is the audio from the 02 conference. It sounds like at the beginning of the O2 conference that MJ has an English accent. It is a very interesting track. I wish someone could analysis his voice from the O2 conference and maybe audio from TII or other interviews that MJ has given over the years. Maybe this could be done with voice recognition software. I think that this idea could be very useful if someone would do this. A voice has to be like a fingerprint that is only unique to one person. That is my idea!

its a nice idea n all but who has that kind of software lying around their house these days <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Mike WAS at the O2 conference, behind the curtain:

potw_010.jpg

YES!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    darkchild, You say you can hear an MJ with an English accent. Can you tell me which accent? There are numerous English accents. To me, this person sounds completely American with MJ's voice.

Oh yes, I can hear an English accent. It sounds like it is from London. It sounds like he is adjusting or clearing his throat to get MJ's voice. I will try to see if my best mate's husband can take to the recording of my cd, and I can post it on the forum. God bless all! xxxx
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    darkchild, Thank you very much. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • hi
    no your not going nuts girl i see it too.
    there are definitly two different people but is either one of them the real deal thats the mystery.
    i feel like we have been watching some big magic show this whole time and mike is the magician behind everything.
    putting stuff before our eyes spinning our heads around so much we do not know what is happening!
    and using these doubles to even make us more crazier!
    like it was all big show leading up to the final act on june25 2009 and then poof!he just is gone where too if still living nobody knows .just like in the magician act when the magicians assistant steps in the box they close the curtain and she is suppose to be gone .of cooarse she isnt and reappears and only the magician knows the secret.
    like mj he knows all the puzzles.the mazes,the illusions the tricks cause he is the magician and we are his audience and he keeps us spellbound what he would do next.
    leaves us wondering what just happened june 25 2009 was it some strange stage show he put on for the media to make them think what they have witnessed really occured and really it never did.
    but it all played out that way right down to his supposed death and everyone played a part making what we see seem so real when it wasnt this whole time.
    and the end act mj supposed to be put in the box at the end but was it ?or some dummy made up so real looking it could fool anyone !
    and our real mj gone out of the blue never to be heard or seen from again.
    his final last show of his magic act done
    makes you really wonder doesnt it???
    mjfjei7777
  • That's why I keep saying he didn't do the hoax just 'for fun', he must have had a serious reason for him to consider a death hoax. But he planned it all along. I could imagine, that 'the truth' will be exactly about that and that the world is NOT what we believe it to be. At least not, when it comes to society and business. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Hello next door neighbor!
    your not the only one going "cooko for cocoa" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->...LOL, most of us are, well speaking for myself, ok wait let me say this again, actually it has not gotten to me to the point where I am going crazy, it just gets me so hungry, like I am not even joking...(meaning I am always on here trying to get clues and i dont have time to eat)...LOL
    anyways back to my serious side, I believe there were doubles because A.this was a movie, if he was in a ll the shots then who would be the director/camera man, B. i know they used a stunt double for smooth criminal, C. he was too old and worn down to really go up their and get his groove on!
    The real Michael I believe in the whole film was the one with no shades on and wearing red and black and blue, you can clearly see that he was the Michael we have been seeing since the day he moon walked out his moms wound...lol
    and the whole accent thing that has been going around about the 02 guy, well the "PENGUIN MICHAEL" singing human nature has that accent as well, and all the other Mjs are short, and for some odd reason have no necks, thats so weird!
    The Michael with no shades is Lanky and has his swagger from when he was still young and that Michael we always knew!
    My point is, in my opinion, Michael is getting to them before they even had a chance to get to him!
    SO THIS IS A HOAX!

LOVE...TUMIC SHASON!
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137

O222.jpg

Just saying...

In the words of badkolo..."Who in the F is that?!" haha...I agree, Mo, 2 different people. However, I guess my question is, how can we be sure that either one is the real deal? Hence why I'm going nuts!

But it would be silly to have 2 doubles there, I guess.

No it wouldn't...it would be a case of "the more the merrier"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> WE are not going nuts--- we are being played by a nutty PuppetMaster! He has had a whole curtain full of doubles, at least 7, in case something goes awry. This way, too, there is no way for one of them to get uppity or threaten <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> him. He'll just give them the boot, along with a copy of the movie, The Prestige <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ...I've never seen the picture of him behind the curtain :O
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339

O222.jpg

Just saying...
    OMG! They both look so different.

I MEAN C'MON?! Look at the guy on right, looks like a F*CKING DOG! Not like Michael. And the one behind the curtain.. looks like Michael. I'm not insulting Michael Jackson, I'm a big fan. Just that friggin' O2 guy, who doesn't look like him!

But there were two of them. Michael was at the bus but not on stage.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

O222.jpg

Just saying...
    OMG! They both look so different.

I MEAN C'MON?! Look at the guy on right, looks like a F*CKING DOG! Not like Michael. And the one behind the curtain.. looks like Michael. I'm not insulting Michael Jackson, I'm a big fan. Just that friggin' O2 guy, who doesn't look like him!

But there were two of them. Michael was at the bus but not on stage.
    What i bolded is what i also think.

One thing that keept my attention was "O2 Michael"´s hands. At one point i believed those hands had silicon gloves to look as Michaels. Some type of prosthetic make up.