Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House

edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Mom Cleans House
Originally posted Apr 27th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... Katherine Jackson is downsizing the number of grandchildren in her San Fernando Valley mansion -- and the stun gun incident was the catalyst.

0425-jacksons-ex-getty-credit.jpg

Sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... Katherine has told Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza -- who is currently living at the estate, along with two of her kids by Randy Jackson and two others by Jermaine Jackson -- that she must take the kids and move out of the estate next week, because supervising seven children is just too much for the 79-year-old grandmother.

But don't think Katherine is heartless. It's the opposite. She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

0426-jackson-kids-alejandra-credit.jpg

We're told the move was prompted by the stun gun incident last month. TMZ broke the story that 13-year-old Jaafar bought a stun gun online and fired it in the house. Sources say Jaafar pointed the gun at two of Michael's kids, but the family denies that.

The L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services came to the estate, took the gun and interviewed people in the home, and it became apparent seven kids were too much for Katherine to handle.

So as of next week, Prince, Paris and Blanket will have the run of the mansion, unobstructed

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0mI1fSPQl<!-- m -->

Looks like we are getting closer to time! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• That's a good start...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I suppose we are getting sick of all the coincidences lately, but here we go again....

Google search....clean house.....results below.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm sorry but I don't understand why Jermaine and Randy baby momma and sons are living with Katherine? I know they probably want to be with their mom because she stays there but I feel Jermaine has a house so he should keep his sons. Randy should have his children as well. If they don't want the children living with them then they should be forking out the money for Alejandra the mother and children to live not Katherine and the estate. They kinda come across as dead beat dads sometimes not to sound harsh. At least MJ always had his own home for him and his children and he provided for his baby momma and made sure she was well taken care of. Tito, Jackie, and Marlon always seem to spend alot of time with their children and grandkids as well when I saw them on the Jackson family dynasty. Jermaine was always seen by himself with his wife traveling and who knows what Randy be doing. I think this is a good thing for Katherine and the children. That's too much for a lady her age in my opinion. Hopefully they move out and MJ will be there with Katherine and the kids. It seem like Jermaine and Randy need to step up their daddy game. A father shoudn't choose when he wants to spend time with his kids.
  • Finally they seem to be getting rid of Alejandra! Iuhuuu!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Cleaning house so Michael can come home to his children <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

As always with L.O.V.E xox
  • Cleaning house so Michael can come home to his children <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

As always with L.O.V.E xox

If Michael wasn't in the house all the time already! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Now that I think about it. The title of this article is funny because if I recall I believe Jermaine was being interviewed by Access Hollywood and he was talking about the stun gun incident with his son Jafaar. Then Jermaine says there are some staff that don't need to be in the house and then he said something about we're gonna clean house. I wish I could find the video clip of it.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Now that I think about it. The title of this article is funny because if I recall I believe Jermaine was being interviewed by Access Hollywood and he was talking about the stun gun incident with his son Jafaar. Then Jermaine says there are some staff that don't need to be in the house and then he said something about we're gonna clean house. I wish I could find the video clip of it.

i saw that, too...it was like jermaine announced what's happening now...and he did say something like '... get rid of some people...' <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ...jermaine always gets to spread the 'candy' somehow... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

looks like mike's gettin' ready to move back in. i don't think he's there already...too many people who cannot be trusted...let's see who comes visting after next week more often... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

i just love how delibaretly planned all this is....and how 'smooth' things seem to be going accordingly...just plain brilliant!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I think this is just great for Kathrine. I think she HAS done her job, when it comes to raising kids. They really should be taken care of their kids by themselfs. Good for you kathrine ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ...JUST WAIT, SOMETHING'S GOING TO HAPPEN... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    things dont happen for no reason in this hoax.....this could be excellent news for us......xxxxxx
  • What I don´t understand is...

If Katherine has borne Alejandra there all this time to have control over Alejandra´s kids (as she has the custody), why leaving that control now?
  • But don't think Katherine is heartless. It's the opposite. She's moving Alejandra, along with Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy Jr. to a San Fernando Valley condo owned by the estate.

Condo owned by the estate (Michael)? Is this near Neverland?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This I recall as the article on TMZ, Mattress King: I Took Care of the Jackson Family

They bought new beds and mattresses, cleaning, redecorating a home.
    I also remembered what spring cleaning, clean up all the spaces, is allowed to air, let in the light of the sun, is clarification and made from time to time, when we are on Earth. The meaning of "clean" in the diccionaro is to make clean, pure, purge. The meaning of purging is to clean or remove impurities. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    And ... 7 children by hazard ? I like this number as a reference <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    things dont happen for no reason in this hoax.....this could be excellent news for us......xxxxxx

i agree loyalfan... this feels like it's really good news.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This I recall as the article on TMZ, Mattress King: I Took Care of the Jackson Family

They bought new beds and mattresses, cleaning, redecorating a home.
    I also remembered what spring cleaning, clean up all the spaces, is allowed to air, let in the light of the sun, is clarification and made from time to time, when we are on Earth. The meaning of "clean" in the diccionaro is to make clean, pure, purge. The meaning of purging is to clean or remove impurities. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Agree with you. I understand now for the new mattresses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    This is a kind of Spring cleaning...right.
    Jermaine said on an interview that there would be changes in the mansion. But we still don't know who leaked information to the press. Things are getting warmer.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I'm sorry but I don't understand why Jermaine and Randy baby momma and sons are living with Katherine? I know they probably want to be with their mom because she stays there but I feel Jermaine has a house so he should keep his sons. Randy should have his children as well. If they don't want the children living with them then they should be forking out the money for Alejandra the mother and children to live not Katherine and the estate. They kinda come across as dead beat dads sometimes not to sound harsh. At least MJ always had his own home for him and his children and he provided for his baby momma and made sure she was well taken care of. Tito, Jackie, and Marlon always seem to spend alot of time with their children and grandkids as well when I saw them on the Jackson family dynasty. Jermaine was always seen by himself with his wife traveling and who knows what Randy be doing. I think this is a good thing for Katherine and the children. That's too much for a lady her age in my opinion. Hopefully they move out and MJ will be there with Katherine and the kids. It seem like Jermaine and Randy need to step up their daddy game. A father shoudn't choose when he wants to spend time with his kids.
    I agree jermaine needs to stop depending on his mother and the estate to pay and care for his kids and this woman, Michael always cared for his kids and took very good care of them, they were very well raised and polite, in Michael's house his kids were to say please and thank you and be polite, if it's one thing i know for sure, that man was an amazing father, hes the kind of dad every kid would want lol. jermaine needs to try it sometime. and randy along with him.
  • Jermaine just don´t have the custody... that´s why.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Don't call Randy & Jermaine bad fathers just because their kids lived with their mother, Alejandra. She has custody of them NOT their fathers. Although, their fathers should be around helping to care for them, that part could be called bad parenting. & Alejandra does need to live on her own but she was there for a reason, she was allowed to live there, they could have kicked her out a long time ago but they didn't & we don't know the REAL reason she was supported, so don't judge these people. Also, the picture that TMZ posted is NOT a picture of Alejandra it is Halima <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> & where does Genevieve live? I thought she lived there too? Am I wrong? I think this is either a diversion & MJ's kids are the ones who are no longer living there, which we were already discussing or everyone is being moved out so that MJ can move in <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> OR TMZ is being fed these stories to keep everyone guessing & throw people off so that no one knows what's REALLY going on, not even TMZ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Jermaine just don´t have the custody... that´s why.

Exactly.
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Here's what Genevieve has to say about this story & TMZ: btw it's her REAL twitter.
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/genevievejaxn<!-- m -->

genevievejaxn Please dont believe everything you hear or read... ESPECIALLY TMZ. about 2 hours ago via web

genevievejaxn There will always be outsiders that will try and come in between family. They could always try but they will not succeed. about 2 hours ago via web
  • this move would be difficult for the kids leaving dont you think, they have lived there all their lives (? - not sure)

all change

is this the condo that they had lunch recently?

the big hugs - remember

maybe ma cant cope, may be she needs a break, i mean the kids dont go to school 24/7 full on preteens and teens
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I say this maybe these kids have started to influence MJs kids, Mike noticed it and said wot? My babies they're exposed to bad influences OMG! No blanket u don't do that lol!!! I do think the man has seen his babies and he didn't like wot he saw. Also, get ready home sweet home yep he back home with Mom. Mike has planned it he's like they got to go to my condo he's such a sweetie he would never leave them without a house da man has the biggest heart. He just don't want them disturbing Momma Katherine, his babies, and also him he needs rest here comes the crucial times he's gotta be able to be calm he can't have no stun gun incidents and stuff u know he's like no way they're out cus u know they might try to stun me before that happens they gotta get out of my pad shamone!!
  • why am i leaning to the way your thinking

all change - jermaine said it