This evidence will BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited April 2010 in News
Everyone PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! It's incredible...
Go to youtube and type Michael Jackson could still be alive (sequel part 32) by pianogames.
There is a part in his video of a black and white tv show that was titled
"The Conrad Murray Show".
WOW!
<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
The show was about a team of investigators visiting old cases in which people were found guitly and sent to jail to try and prove them innocent.
And the actor who played the part of Conrad Murray was in a tv show called
"THRILLER" and another one called "THIS IS IT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!
MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND WILL MAKE HIS COMBACK HAVING EVERYONE IN UTTER DISBELIEF & SHOCK WHILE TEACHING EVERYONE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR & ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS!!!!
LET US ALL STAND TOGETHER IN AGREEMENT IN THE KOWING THAT
TRUTH, L.O.V.E, PEACE & INTEGRITY WILL FOREVER PERVAIL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    yes i watched it and it just is too much of a coincidence.....so many similarities there.....xxxx
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    I HAVE ALWAYS FELT LIKE I WAS IN A MOVIE AND THE MOVIE BEGIN WITH THE O2 CONFERENCE.
    I FEEL THAT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON PLAYING HIS ACADEMY WINNING ROLE WHEN HE SAID THESE WILL BE THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL.
    THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT!!!
    ONLY A MASTER MIND COULD HAVE PUT THIS TOGETHER.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    [youtube:2zeq7ajf]
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    i don't watch pianogames videos anymore because he believes in Mr. Mind Control and I don't
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    i don't watch pianogames videos anymore because he believes in Mr. Mind Control and I don't

I don't think that mind control has anything at all to do with Michael. So if that's what you're saying, I completely agree with you. However, mind control is real. There is document after document outlining the programs. President Clinton made the documents available. President Bush undid that. President Clinton admitted to these programs on TV and apologized. I remember the big splash in the news and the congressional hearings about it in the 70's. These kinds of things don't go away. They are just moved around and put under a different rug.
  • sorry i hate this vid the first bit with the optical stuff make me want to be sick <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342

I don't think that mind control has anything at all to do with Michael. So if that's what you're saying, I completely agree with you. However, mind control is real. There is document after document outlining the programs. President Clinton made the documents available. President Bush undid that. President Clinton admitted to these programs on TV and apologized. I remember the big splash in the news and the congressional hearings about it in the 70's. These kinds of things don't go away. They are just moved around and put under a different rug.

LOL no when I said Mr Mind Control I was talking about Uri Geller <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Everyone PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! It's incredible...
    Go to youtube and type Michael Jackson could still be alive (sequel part 32) by pianogames.
    WOW!
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    The show was about a team of investigators visiting old cases in which people were found guitly and sent to jail to try and prove them innocent.
    WOW! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND WILL MAKE HIS COMBACK HAVING EVERYONE IN UTTER DISBELIEF & SHOCK WHILE TEACHING EVERYONE TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR & ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS!!!!
    TRUTH, L.O.V.E, PEACE & INTEGRITY WILL FOREVER PERVAIL. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I am not aware of "The Conrad Murray Show". I don't think it exists, but there is "The "Court of the Last Resort; The Case of Conrad Murray," played by Vaughn Taylor in which he really does commit the murder and was never paroled. The "This Is It" w/ Vaughn Taylor was the episode title and the show was called "Michael Shayne"

LOL no when I said Mr Mind Control I was talking about Uri Geller <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Oh...lost something in translation....sorry.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    again old movies... oh mike!
    i hope this is it!
  • yep this was discussed here:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4957<!-- l -->
    and in both conrad murray s sections (but too lazy to look for the threads.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

The filmography of Vaughn Taylor is full of names reminding you MJ....pretty cool...and he played with liz taylor...Mj had to know bout him
  • The movie is not the The Conrad Murray Show.
    It´s "The Court of Last Resort" The Conrad Murray Case (1957) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0549697/<!-- m -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Mindblowing indeed ! Again I say it, because it is characteristic. Step by step, confronting all this, one can change something inside- it is a challenge ! Can you do it ? Ask yourself !
  • I wish all the NWO youtube creators would change that song <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    It has become a kind of mind control or mind torture itself.
  • "Michael Shayne" This Is It, Michael Shayne (1960)
    TV Series Episode
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0647267/<!-- m -->

"Thriller" (1960)
    TV Series
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053546/<!-- m -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

vaughn-taylor.jpg

Vaughn Taylor worked in...
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0853299/<!-- m -->

3278942156_79c0a7fc11.jpg
    The movie "Jailhouse Rock", directed by Richard Thorpe. Seen here, Vaughn Taylor as Mr. Shores. Initial theatrical wide-release November 8, 1957. Screen capture

IPNX000Z.jpg

elvis-ochs-b-400-081507.jpg

Jailhouse Rock (1957)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050556/<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

site_logo.png

fotos_ineditas_Elvis_Presley.jpg
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LAUGH ATTACK
  • THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES!

I'll say AMEN to that!!!! I heard of the show a long time ago and that is one of many things that continue to give me hope and belief that Michael is alive. Thank you for sharing this again for those that may be faint of heart. Blessings.
  • Everyone PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! It's incredible...
    WOW!

Gonna have to watch that soon. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • The show was about a team of investigators visiting old cases in which people were found guitly and sent to jail to try and prove them innocent.

AND, in addition to Thriller and This Is It, he also played "Dr. Maxwell" in "They Call It Murder" in 1971, and he also played the role of the judge in "The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth" in 1972! Just more fun facts! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MORE by Vaughn:

The Wizard of Baghdad (1960)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054481/<!-- m -->
    A genie turned mortal after his many failures is sent to Baghdad. As his last chance to prove himself he must help a prince and princess fulfill a prophecy.
    User Reviews:The Wizard should have made this disappear

The Last Tour (1953)
    "Armstrong Circle Theatre"
    TV Series
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0514961/<!-- m -->

Jail for the Innocents (1958)
    "The Texan" Series
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0719873/<!-- m -->

They Call It Murder (1971)
    A small-town district attorney is saddled with several major investigations, including a gambler's murder and a possible insurance scam.
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067847/<!-- m -->

"The F.B.I." (1965)
    The cases of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation.
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058801/<!-- m -->

FBI Code 98 (1963)
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058077/<!-- m -->

"Run for Your Life" (1965)
    Ben Gazzara plays a successful lawyer who is told in the first episode is told by his doctor that he will die in one to two years
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058844/<!-- m -->

"Disneyland" (1954)
    TV series 1954-1990
    <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046593/<!-- m -->

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)

b70-9642

5-paul-newman-elizabeth-taylor-cat-on-a-hot-tin-roof.jpg

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I hadn't seen it. The Court of Last Resort's conrad murray episode is on youtube <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odGIj6TA ... re=related<!-- m -->

I don't think there is much in it but good to see since we have been talking about it for so long. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It is good to remember all these things ,.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    another laugh attack <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • The bottom line is......I BELIEVE all is HOAX! Love u, Mike. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    its been disqussed here:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8738&p=144710&hilit=The+Court+of+Last+Resort+The+Conrad+Murray+Case+1957#p144710<!-- l -->

where you also can watch the program its 4 parts (just look for my post in that thread).