InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Gotta look at this.
Please pass this on!!

[youtube:2aqaqzdf]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    *** reminder to watch this later...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Souza,

It's pretty interesting. I remember seeing this info about GA last year. I wonder if it has been deleted when I googled it last year.

Let me know what you think.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    For further review...
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Infinitylady, Thanks for this video but there is something not right with the sound. When the narrator speaks it sounds like the words have been cut and pasted. Are we the viewer and listener being duped?
    oops!
    I don't know. But I don't believe what the person is saying is lying. I did google search that info last year about the guillotine so I doubt the person is playing games. Maybe they didn't want their real voice exposed on the video for their protection. I don't know. I really cant even began to tell you.
    Infinitylady, Thank you for the link. I shall look into it. I will listen again to the first video and see if it makes any sense. Some of the phrasing makes me a little suspicious. I've watched it again and I'm still thinking the same thought. I think it has been cut together to tell a story. The intonation and wording is suspicious. I'm not buying it. Bad advice at the end of the video to head to Greece with the problems it's having just now. I've also torn up my Green Card and deposited in a recycle bin.
    Yeah. I dont know.
    You can probably take the info that is on there and search it on google and see what comes up. But I am not surprise if they are doing this.
  • Are the FEMA Death Camps only in the US or in Europe as well?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This stuff is something to be reckoned with. Educate and be in the know. It's crazy man.
  • Infinitylady, Thanks for this video but there is something not right with the sound. When the narrator speaks it sounds like the words have been cut and pasted. Are we the viewer and listener being duped?

mjjveritas, the sound is a voice simulator, loquendo. Input a text choose a voice.
    Many videos in YT are made so.
    somekindofsign, Thank you. I still think the wording is strange. We'll see what other posters think. The sound is the audio equivalent of newspaper ransom letters where the kidnapper has cut out words to make a new sentence.
    I do understand your concern.

I believe there are other topics on youtube besides this person in regards to the guillotines and FEMA camps.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Have I posted the FEMA coffin patent before?
    I can´t remember...

<!-- m -->http://www.google.com/patents/about?id= ... +creamtion<!-- m -->
    PDF:
    <!-- m -->http://www.google.com/patents/download/ ... ew_r&cad=0<!-- m -->

Curious that I mistyped multifunctional creamtion and it came out.
    I tryed with multifunctional cremation and nothing... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Add this to the fact that you have to google google patents to fing google patents link.
    Ok so I watched the video, I already heard about the FEMA camps but the guillotines are new for me ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Well I really don't know what to think. Regarding the voice it's not really a problem, to me the thing that don't add up is that this person says that he is actively wanted by the Government. They know that he knows the secret so why keep anonymous to that extent ? I don't think that it's a good strategy ?
    What do you think ?

Plus we have no proofs we just have to believe him, there's no stolen documents or photos to credit his claims. I know that the NWO is in march I don't cast doubt on it but we have to be careful with what we read or see.

If they want to kill as much people as possible the Guillotines are not "efficient", cheap maybe (can't believe I'm talking like that). Well the thing that really matters is that they want to kill people and it seems to be more sure than the how.
  • Aren´t guillotines bizarre machines to kill someone today?
    What would be the sense of it?
    The advantage?
    How could be that easier that a lethal injections without compassing?
    (I mean just one shot, complex, not progressive and not suffering mean)
    I can´t see the sense on that.
    Aren´t guillotines bizarre machines to kill someone today?
    What would be the sense of it?
    The advantage?
    I can´t see the sense on that.

Yes this is exactly what was on my mind when I saw this video. Why Guillotines ??? I thought that maybe it has something to do with the costs. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But still it's weird.
  • The only reason I can imagine is that it´s a mecanic device, no need for further production nor combustible. I mean, it´s the end of the world, we´re hidden and cannot get out into open air, nor produce a lot of things, with this machine I can kill for centuries <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It´s a little bizarre still.
  • This stuff is something to be reckoned with. Educate and be in the know. It's crazy man.

I absolutely agree, this is way too sick. They want to bring the Americans to the FEMA Camps and they want the European to starve to death. I hope this gets all stopped before it's too late!
  • Watch later....
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    OK, so when you are talking about crematories... all I can think of is JCC's clue about "10000 crematories" or something like that. Does anyone remember crematories... and then it falls in line with "Germany is the answer"... they used crematories to get rid of bodies. I know I am going off topic, but not maybe for FEMA Camps. Guillotines don't seem logical.
    I believe there is more info on youtube about the guillotines. I did remember last year when looking at the link and google it. They mentioned that the guillotines would be easier because it would be a clean cut, quick process and all the vital organs will be intacted. I don't know if anyone watched The Obama Deception. I believe it was on there that the prisoners when executed their vital organs are used for organ donations. This could be one of things that the guillotine would make better. But right now it is suppose to be in GA. I remember reading that when googling this last year. I am just not sure if it still out there.
    I believe there is more info on youtube about the guillotines. I did remember last year when looking at the link and google it. They mentioned that the guillotines would be easier because it would be a clean cut, quick process and all the vital organs will be intacted. I don't know if anyone watched The Obama Deception. I believe it was on there that the prisoners when executed their vital organs are used for organ donations. This could be one of things that the guillotine would make better. But right now it is suppose to be in GA. I remember reading that when googling this last year. I am just not sure if it still out there.

Ok then the Guillotines makes sense. But organs donations to whom ? I read a lot of stuff about the NWO and the thing that comes often is that the ultimate goal is to kill at least 2/3 of the world's population (starvation, war, biological weapons...). What will they do with so many organs ?
  • Excuse my cursing but this is seriuosly fucked up. Im am freaked out beyond belief right now.

Why in the F*CK did pepole vote Obama in office. OMG. Is this serioulsy for real?

They want to behead ALL Christians? Thats 3/4 of the USA. ...I guess its time to build our underground bunker....which my BF has been bugging me to do.
    Excuse my cursing but this is seriuosly fucked up. Im am freaked out beyond belief right now.

Why in the F*CK did pepole vote Obama in office. OMG. Is this serioulsy for real?

They want to behead ALL Christians? Thats 3/4 of the USA. ...I guess its time to build our underground bunker....which my BF has been bugging me to do.

I think that Obama or another it's the same. The ones pulling the strings are behind the curtain. Democrats vs Republicans is an illusion and it's the same in most of the countries, here in France also. They give us the illusion that we have the choice but at the end it's the same policy.

I don't know if they really want to use Guillotines but what is sure is that the FEMA camps (even in foreign countries) really do exist and that they are expecting riots and rebellions in the USA because of the fall of the dollar currency. It seems that they're expecting the dollar to loose its value (this is in reality part of their plan). That's also why they made the WTC collapsed (not only terrorism they could have made other tours to collapse), in fact they have stolen the gold that was under the towers and gold will be very useful in the times to come apparently.
    They created new laws that will permit them to be above the law. They can arrest any citizen if they want.
    The economic crisis is very real and has been created on purpose.
    If we put the pieces of the puzzle together this scenario seems logical but I don't claim anything for sure this is just what I read on the internet...