What would you say to Michael if you ever met him?

NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Just a topic i thought i would post, because i know there is a lot that we fans want to say to Michael..

I would tell him that i have grown up with his influence. He was always there with me through his music, I heard him at my birthday parties, Christmas, family get togethers, and just classic moments in my life.
I remember trying so hard to moonwalk in my little socks, and screaming beat it at the top of my lungs. (which i still do lol)
I just want him to know that he's such a beautiful person inside and out. And also that his music absolutely made my childhood much brighter.

I love Michael very much, and i pray that i will get the opportunity to meet him someday.
L.O.V.E.

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    I'd probably be speechless <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'd just say he's the sweetest person on earth and he doesn't have to change , he's perfect .He is my beautiful baby. Oh, just one more thing..I'd love to have a water balloon fight with him , even more than one if possible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I don't think that I'm able to say 1 word, probably I'll faint or something <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SeldaSelda Posts: 21
    hmm..I think I would say WILL YOU BE THERE 4 always just 4 me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    I'd probably be speechless <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'd just say he's the sweetest person on earth and he doesn't have to change , he's perfect .He is my beautiful baby. Oh, just one more thing..I'd love to have a water balloon fight with him , even more than one if possible <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

omg yes! he has the best balloon fights EVER!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And thanks for sharing you guys!
    L.O.V.E.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    IDK, first, hello.... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • HOW COULD YOU DIE 5 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY ,DONT WORRY I FORGIVE YOU <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • dyannedyanne Posts: 134
    It has never happened to me in the presence of someone famous, but when meeting Mike I would definitely faint. Actually, I almost fainted when I imagined the possibility <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

After I regained my senses I would just talk to him alike I talk to a regular person. About him, about me, about everything that has happened... I would really like to hold his hand and just listen to him. And a balloon fight would be in the schedule, together with his kids. And maybe some tree climbing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's nice to dream
  • I'd say THANK YOU for everything

for beautful music,
    for beautiful smile,
    for the kind heart,
    for the innocent soul,
    for the light that i feel inside everytime i see or hear you,
    for being the one who stayed with me when i was home alone and scared to death as a kid <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    for making me laugh and cry, appreciate life and know what love is all about,
    for making me want to become a better person,
    for the Wiz...

and for just being YOU!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Off topic
    @SPAKKLE29FUL Location:padded cell <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ROTFL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Like a lot of fans, I would be speechless !
    but I think he would read all I have to tell him just within looking in my eyes.
    And I would probably look like this : <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , and then this : <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , and then this : <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , and then this : <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ; and after all these feelings, I would just kiss him and say "I LOVE YOU".

Or I would just faint, or die of a cardiac arrest <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

who knows... ??? we're talking about THE Man ! and personally, about the man of my life <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Let's wait and see... He'll probably want to meet us when he comes back !

Michael, we love you ! please come back.
    I miss you so much... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I would say Michael I to Him thanks, I owe him for it I a lot to more Perceiving, I have become more grateful, I know the love is most important in the life, I estimate the nature .... I would have to say Michael so much....

I am grateful for all this what he Has given us, we are I Thankfully here are united, so many people from different lands with a purpose and dear to Michael....

I would ask Michael to come back to us, because we want to do the beginning with pleasure to change the world, however, we need you Michael!
    Please, request does not leave us <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> , we everything love you!

All the same what is not this will change, dear ones lives forever!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    And then I would apologize for my embarrassing bad one in English <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    I would like to say to you Michael!
    I am a victem of foul play from a bank in the Netherlands ,,DSB Bank.,,
    Was fighting for 6 years against this bank.getting nowhere.
    Depression hopeless..i went trough every state.
    Than with a little group of people we made a website dsbramp.nl
    Before that, we went to the internet..and wrote our story's..all over the internet.
    We made it verry difficult for this bank..to make more victems.
    I experienced the lies,again and again,, first hand from the money greeding high placed people.

My eyes were already open by all of this,and because of that i was already allarmed in the back of my head by your o2 conference.
    Than you did your death hoax..It hit me like i never tought it would..and i started looking from the start..because i thought something was not right!
    Boy..did that make my eyes go even more wide open .
    I tooke your words as my gide.
    There is a time you are right..there is a time you must fight!
    And we/i did.
    In aug..we had a demonstration in front of the bank..abbout 20 people..the rest was too scared.
    But we went on fighting..and got the attention from the media.
    We went on every programm there was..I went on a big news program here.
    We wanted the Bank and politics take there responsebility..we got lies and more lies.
    Dont trust anything question every thing..thats what i learned Michael..from you and experience.
    You are so right Michael..the system is sick..not only in the U.S.A also here.
    First hand..from inside i know how manipulatif(hope you understand)and full of lies everything is.
    Money is what it is all about..how many family's are suffering..does not matter.
    The bank collapsed..that was not our intention..but there own doing..because they didnt want to take there responsebility..and because of high intervention.
    You have to stand up for yourself and fight for justice..and thats wat i am doing..with more and more other people!
    Were we go from here?? But we keep on fighting!
    You see Michael..even here is your fingerprint..Thanks Mattie!

Looke(if your interrested) South Park(Dirk Scheringa) And now it is gone!so true!
    And more video's on you tube about this(also the demonstration)
    Greetings Mattie
  • Hello.I would say Hello sweety I love you! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • For me, I'd prolly almost pass out to say the least.

But then again, if I ever met Michael, I'd prolly give him the biggest hug ever & give him a kiss as well.
    Of course from the hug, I'd feel like I was on cloud nine/heaven!!! Haha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Then I'd tell him that I love him so very much & that he's truly the best & a wonderful person! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I think I would say nothing. I would be speechless and <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • If I met Michaei, first thing i would do is cry most likely. Then i would thank him for making me smile, dance and be a kinder person do to his influence.
    I would ask him what part of KFC was his favorite..,(drumstick,,etc)
    I would tell him what a genius he was and so talented, Not just in music, but in art, his poetry, his speeches, his philosophy for life.
    I would apologize for all the ignorant people out there that have caused him pain.
    I would definitely ask for a hug.
    Then i would definitely ask for a water balloon, and water gun fight <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Love you Michael..please come back soon
    Whatever you do, don't go crazy like this guy:

[youtube:1n9fgg80]
  • I'd tell him how beautiful a person he is and that I love him so much. I'd tell him to never "die" again even though I understand why he did it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Of course, I'd ask him on a date. If he tells me I'm too young I'll say "If there's something you think I don't understand dare me." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    And age is just a number <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Whatever you do, don't go crazy like this guy:

[youtube:1wuqwl04]

OMG! I'm really trying now not to burst into laughing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I think it's kinda cute MJ talks to someone on the phone

As for the words I would say.. hmm
    Probably I would be so shy (hate that part of me) that I couldn't even remember what I wanted to say.. and then he would give me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead just because he understands why I hate beying shy.. after that we would go to take a walk get to know eachother and probably then after I got all my nerves on a normal level I would probably say something like " I really love you just for who you are, not because you are famous not because you have billions of fans, not because you sing, but I love you for YOU... the perfect human being you are, and then probably I would get a <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Firstly i'd probably be speechless but i'd like to get inside his head and learn more about him. I'd like to know what makes him tick and see how a genius works.
  • Whatever you do, don't go crazy like this guy:

[youtube:3oscsx55]

OMG lol that is so funny, i'm cringing here and looking through my fingers lol!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So funny when MJ speaks on the phone... a Tom Cruise moment