American Idol Believe

OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Tonight on American Idol they filmed a Ford Mustang commercial and they sang a song called Believe. They were all dressed as vampires, reminded me of Thriller though. Is it me or is every song and album cover named Believe now?!

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's a good question. I think you are not alone. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SkyennaSkyenna Posts: 5
    I know...I wont mention the city that live but today a plane painted the sky with "cree"...cree is "believe" in spanish...
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is seeing and hearing the word "BELIEVE" everywhere now! I saw American Idol also and Immediately thought of "Thriller" too!!!

Ok ...I think I'm officially ready to join the rest of you in that padded cell...is there any room left? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is seeing and hearing the word "BELIEVE" everywhere now! I saw American Idol also and Immediately thought of "Thriller" too!!!

Ok ...I think I'm officially ready to join the rest of you in that padded cell...is there any room left? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Of course there is plenty of enough room. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG
    Alot things themed as BELIEVE this year *2009 /2010*
    this is unbelieveable
    it can't be coincidences
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is seeing and hearing the word "BELIEVE" everywhere now! I saw American Idol also and Immediately thought of "Thriller" too!!!

Isn't Latoya in the jury there?
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    We're not insane, we're just super sane. AMIRITE ladies?!
  • I noticed that too!!!!

BELIEVE!!!!!!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I don't watch American Idol so I didn't see that.