What does Alice in Wonderland have to do with MJ.?

imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
idk I saw some Alice in Wonderland posts here. I just watched Alice in wonderland and idk what it has to do with MJ, the hoax, or anything.? Anyone clear that up for me? Thanks

Comments

• mikestanek1mikestanek1 Posts: 123
    Chances are, nothing. It seems like a lot of people are making connections to it just because they want to. Just like the whole numbers theory. Just because 5 and 2 add up to 7, that doesn't mean anything at all. I will say however that a lot of the number theories seem logical especially the phone call to 911 and some dates. But just because you see something in Alice in Wonderland that might resemble something about MJ doesn't mean that he had anything to do with the movie. It's probably better to just wait and see what happens instead of trying to push clues that aren't there.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Because Michael bought paintings from an artist named Nelson de la Nuez and one of them was named "Alice in Dali Land". Paris wore a T-Shirt with a white rabbit, follow the white rabbit...the imagery and the story are relevant I think, see it more as a kind of metaphor.

Untitled-23312_full.jpg
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    okayy guy thanx much<3 L.O.V.E
  • Plus there was a home in Las Vegas Michael intended on buying before his "death" and he was going to call it "Wonderland"! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    You guys remember Michael's pictures with a hat just like Mad Hatter's? And Michael bought a picture in which he was having a cup of tea with Johnny Depp <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Yes, there were lots of things in Alice in Wonderland. Mad Hatter also fakes his death! How did you miss it? He was in a disguise (the cat) and everyone thought that he was dead but actually he didn't! Mad Hatter keeps on saying things like: "I'm investigating things that begin with literally M"!!! Isn't this sentence weird to you too? And how about that caterpillar turns to a beautiful butterfly? When I watched the film I found out many things related to this hoax. And I know how much Michael loves Tim Burton films and Johnny Depp. So if he had sent some messages with 2012, he definitely did it with Alice in Wonderland too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I have just found this picture. This tells a lot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

f2rm84.jpg
  • I dont think it has much to do with Michael, other then some dates that people found a way to add up to 7 or 9. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

BUT I did notice in the credits of the movie (I think it was something for the music? or art? I can't remember. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ) there was someone named Michael A. Jackson. Caught my eye right away. My mind automatically translated "A." to "Alive". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    You guys remember Michael's pictures with a hat just like Mad Hatter's? And Michael bought a picture in which he was having a cup of tea with Johnny Depp Yes, there were lots of things in Alice in Wonderland. Mad Hatter also fakes his death! How did you miss it? He was in a disguise (the cat) and everyone thought that he was dead but actually he didn't! Mad Hatter keeps on saying things like: "I'm investigating things that begin with literally M"!!! Isn't this sentence weird to you too? And how about that caterpillar turns to a beautiful butterfly? When I watched the film I found out many things related to this hoax. And I know how much Michael loves Tim Burton films and Johnny Depp. So if he had sent some messages with 2012, he definitely did it with Alice in Wonderland too

yes.! When u mention it that does make sense. I decided to watch Alice in wonderland on one of my beLIEver off days and so I wasn't thinking about MJ at the time. But now that u mention it many similarites.!!
  • Haha, omg... When saw Alice in Wonderland my jaw literally hit the floor when Johnny Depp was like "I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M". I thought I was going crazy, but what was the point of even having that line in there at all?! Him faking his death at the end of the movie did it for me though.

Does anyone remember that not long after Michael died there were rumors of Johnny Depp to play Michael in an upcoming movie, but it turned out to be a HOAX?! Was this so that we would connect the two of them together?

Here's a video of Johnny denying the rumor:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PWH60REh8<!-- m -->