TIAI April 30

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    So now clearly says this is it, this is the moment
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    And Mr. Jackson is on stage, in front of our eyes.
    And now there's no Michael Jackson's, is the man himself, like he drops out
    Wishful thinking I suppose <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And the scene is from TDCAU?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Like Kenny says, "The man is here!" The other two dancers are looking like they're cheering for This is it. As the song, Is It Scary says, "Let the performance start!"
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    "The Man is here....here's Michael"

"...and on Michael's command we begin" This IS It!!!!!

It is starting!
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    This pic has been linked to before by TIAI, but it was a close up, not the full shot.

Vz_3a4jyvmbX0CLc5pUMmqGZAMpj8zaR4o.jpg

Here's the topic discussion from Feb 23rd...
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6155<!-- l -->
  • I wrote this also in the post from yesterday <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> In the picture from yesterday we can see Michaels name and 'it' in the light. Witch means, Michael is there even you can't see him. In the picture of today we see Michael itself standing in the light and again the word 'It'. I think it simply means Michael is comming and we all will see him soon. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I think the light is important because the first picture linked by TIAI was a close up without the light.
    Sorry for my english I hope you understand waht I mean <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • That would be suppossing TIAI knows something that we don´t. Which I doubt.
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Yesterday's stage was empty.
    Today Michael is on the stage pointing...

"And on Michael's command , we beggin...." KO.
    Is this ...his command ?

C'mon Michael....we're waiting sooooo long for that !!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Yesterday was not the stage, it was the THIS IS IT label motion graphic that would be shown on the video wall of the stage. That is actually shown on todays stage´s picture´s video wall.
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    My heart is beating veryyyy fast for the first time
    PUFF & everybody, thanks for this
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    I can't wait to see the redirect tomorrow... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    It's so existing.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Redirected to : <!-- m -->http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays ... _stage.jpg<!-- m -->

mj_final_show_stage.jpg

I LOVE YOU...I REALLY DO...YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT...
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, REALLY...
    FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... THIS IS IT...
    SEE YOU IN "JULY" !!!!!!!

michaeljackson967.gif
    Did you remember,dear BELIEVERS, these MICHAEL JACKSON's words???
    what do you think about two last TIAI redirect?
    For me it's time to watch THIS IS IT more and more....and one second thought his messages again..& again....
    THIS IS IT... THIS IS IT ... THIS IS THE MOMENT ...THIS IS IT!!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    We're a family...L.O.V.E. for all BELIEVERS!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Take a look at number"11" in the picture below, and pay attention: 06+11+2010=11 Interesting??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    michaeljackson1155love3.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Piece by piece. this is it .... I think I'll watch the movie again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Omg, I'm getting goosebumps! This is it! >_<
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    sshhsuyusiafhgysgdfiy!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> OMG! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I hope this is really it!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    waiting, waiting!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Come back! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we miss you Michael! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IMPORTANT NOTE: Take a look at number"11" in the picture below, and pay attention: 06+11+2010=11 Interesting??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    michaeljackson1155love3.jpg

Those numbers are grandstand exit numbers of the Staples Center, all of the numbers are there and mean nothing more than that. Sometime is being stressed the 25 on the stage, but we can also see 23 and 24...
  • This is it, Here I stand, I'm the light of the world, I feel grand, Got this love I can feel, And I know, yes for sure, It is real...<333 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    somekindofsign ,..." man of little faith " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    somekindofsign, I appreciate your analitical mind. Keeps us from getting carried away on our emotional tangents.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    IMO the number 11 DOES mean something, it's like he (cough double...) is drawing attention to it.

The redirect of today is interesting as well. For the first time I realized that he is 'pointing fingers'. This is it, I am going to expose some stuff and you better feel threatened. Just my take on it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• There's something about both pics, but I can't put my finger on it. The pic TIAI redirected to yesterday looks like a digital mockup. The pictures shows complete trusses to which the letters are attached:

tiai0429.jpg

Now, when I look at the pic TIAI redirects to today it kind of looks like the text is on a backdrop, as it appears as if the truss carrying the "I" of the word "IT" is partly there, while the other trusses are cut off:

tiai0430.jpg

When watching the TII DVD again, it becomes clear that the first picture is one of a computer animation.

When watching "Wanna Be Startin' Something" again I noticed that the This Is It background ONLY appears in the low quality footage of the performance of 'suit guy', and NOT in the HD footage of 'orange pants'.

Could the This Is It background point out to "The Real Deal" in the movie..?

This Is It "The Real Deal <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • This Is It "The Real Deal <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The Real Deal -> The Real Mike, and not a double.
  • This Is It "The Real Deal <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

The Real Deal -> The Real Mike, and not a double.

Ohh, can´t believe my eyes! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Not only the line cutting the video wall. Look at this large picture, you can clearly see that the label is the previous graphic motion projected on a wideo wall. You can clearly see the strings of the screen tied to the frame (up to the left).

<!-- m -->http://www.ecartelera.com/peliculas/341 ... foto/17410<!-- m -->

I´ve been pointing to that from time to time, because many people seemed confused about the real structure of the stage and don´t realized it´s a video wall. The structure of the stage is really, really simple. The ramps are the only built structure. I think this detail is very important.

By the way, I´m not skeptical but I try to annalyze things. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    If the 25 and 11 on the stage mean something... then all the grade numbers means something, but they are a Staples Center thing.
  • Wow... great work, Mo! I really didn't notice that about the picture until you pointed it out but it really is quite obvious.