[youtube:hpdfstko]

Comments

• Thank you!
  • I taped and watched part of this this morning. Dileo seemed like he was acting.
    He seemed fake in his description of how he found out about MJ. I didnt know he found out from a FAN!! Isnt that how Joe said he found out? I find that very odd.

Good show and my name was mentioned!!! WOOT!!!

"...a Michael JACKSONOLOGIST!!!"
  • I taped and watched part of this this morning. Dileo seemed like he was acting.
    He seemed fake in his description of how he found out about MJ. I didnt know he found out from a FAN!! Isnt that how Joe said he found out? I find that very odd.

Good show and my name was mentioned!!! WOOT!!!

"...a Michael JACKSONOLOGIST!!!"

LOL I heard them say that and I thought of your name <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Dileo did seem weird, but I tried not to overanalyze it?

I'm in class right now; I stopped at part 3. Can't wait to finish.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I'm afraid to watch it...is it sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> ?
  • It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thankyou Mo for taking the time to post this. It made fresh once again what Michael had to suffer through. And again my heart is pierced and tears run down my cheeks. What a wonderful job Aphrodite did in presenting this. And I'm really loving Tom Messerau. He's brilliant, fearless and a real genuine person.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    Thank you! This is very interesting!

Agreed.....but it shows what REALLY happened to MJ during the trials and how it was a vendetta against him. Its sad in that they spoke of Sneddon was out to get MJ no matter what it took. He was on a mission to get MJ and when something was found out to be a lie...Sneddon made up some other lie...he was GOING to get MJ if it killed him.....what a sick, depraved man Sneddon is...its like he got off on it.
  • karralynkarralyn Posts: 43
    When Frank Dileo was was on LKL, he basically said the same thing, that a fan had called him to tell him they were taking MJ to the hospital, so at least he does keep his story straight. Excellent interview, and Aphrodite and Tom Meserau should be commended for it. The book is a must read.
    karralyn
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    Thanks for posting. I didn't get to watch it on Tv, but will do so now.
  • carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
    TRUE CRIME WITH APHRODITE JONES

The Michael Jackson episode.

[youtube:3oh9t1u9]

Thank you sooooooo much for posting this...Aphrodite Jones"s book is a must read ...I couldnt put it down once I started..
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Thanks for posting this. It was an interview deserving of our king. the book goes into so much more detail, you will be angry and sad at times. For a while I had to stop reading it because I was so infuriated. But it is one book that I think everyone should read; his fans and the people who knows that he was innocent and those who had doubts. Because after you finish, unless you are inhumane, there is no way for you to come away ever thinking that Michael could ever molest or harm a child. And secondly it will shed a whole lot of light on what Michael was up against and what he stood to lose. The media already had their headlines waiting to be pressed and they all read Michael Jackson Found Guilty, or Michael Jackson's Life In Prison. Not just some of them, but most or all. They were ready with their cellphones and computer laptops and their fingers positioned on the send button to be the first to report. It was criminal. The only shouting you heard of jubilation when Michael walked out of that courtroom a free man was from the hundreds of devoted fans who had been there sticking it out with him from day one. The rest were dumb founded and perplexed. Michael was so appreciative yet you could see the life, the joy and the light had left his eyes. At that point is when i believe Michael Jackson promised himself and his God, no more..THIS IS IT.
  • this documentary makes me angry at the people who tourmented michael all this years...people say "he was a genuanly a nice person" ...no he was a damn carrying and wonderful person, he cared about the others before himself... excuse my bad english but i feel like there isnt any justice sometimes on this earth <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

love
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Thanks for posting this although it was very hard to watch for me...I feel so much anger and pain right now!How come so many poeple were and still so mean and evil toward this wonderful man??...damn I'm crying...

Aphrodite Jones and Tom Meserau,God bless you both!
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    Can you imagine; possibly imagine what he endured ? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    No, we only have an inkling.
    Tom Mesereau wasn't lying when he stated that Michael almost didn't make it through the trial; literally almost didn't live through it.
    So for those who have not been aware of this devastating episode of MJ's life will hear some of his songs in a new way.
    This also explains a lot more, does it not ? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Medial played wimps today with only 2 reviews on google news. Yet, there were almost 2 dz articles about Klein's assistant claiming to be MJ's boyfriend. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Medialoidism has no humility, nor integrity.

This is why we stand up for him.
    Like he said "it's up to us".

Please everyone, stand up for Michael's truth. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    His spirit matters; his feelings matter, his legacy matters AND Truth matters !
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It is really eye opening when you listen to some of the people who knew Michael well who will say that they are surprised that Michael made it to age 50, or not surprised that he didn't make it past 50. I guess when you have lived through these kinds of things in a person's life, you know the degree of pain they have gone through and understands the toll it has taken on them and you can see the years as they are being stolen from their lives. As stated, Michael had been going through this for 16 years starting in 1993. He got through 1993, but he never got over it. Then the worse scenario happened, 2005, and it was more than his heart could take. He was totally, unequivocally betrayed. God can you imagine being betrayed by a child whom you had loved back to life? Especially if you were Michael Jackson and the one and only thing you truly believed in, had total trust in, a child, handed you a betrayal so traumatizing that it almost took your life away? Didn't your heart ache and cry for him during those trials? It was the hardest thing in the world to watch Michael those 5 plus months. You visibly saw the change in him. You saw the loss of hope and and evolving total distrust in humanity. His eyes said it all. His eyes died. The one thing that held Michael to solid ground had in the blink of an eye been whisked from under his feet. Now there was nothing and no one. It was him and his own children. No one else, be it child or adult, would ever get close to Michael again. Heartbreaking. Everything his life, his love, his premise was based on, was in an instant, gone forever. Reality was that he was alone and he would be for the rest of his life. Reclusive. Nomadic. Isolated and in harm's way. It's so sad guys. It is so unfortunate that his decision to give that family that money in 1993 in an attempt to save himself from unnecessary heartache, is what in all actuality set the motion for his heart to be irrevocably shattered forever. Michael had too many Bashirs in his life. Anything and everything for fame and fortune. The media and the money hounds destroyed Michael, inside out. He was never the same. Now I'm going to cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    1) i don´t believe that a nurse could said that Michael jackson died! i can´t imagine that! that is imposible! and i don´t think that di leo could say to the kids that his father was dead!
    2) when i watch this i can imagine that this, his faked dead, with comeback or not, was his redemption, was his way to see what the world feel for him!
    3) i believe in a fan movie or something... remember the way he directed the man with the camera after he was pronunced innocent on the roof of the van outside the court??? what was that about?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    That's why I would not be surprised if Michael never returns. He just started enjoying hsi life, I hope.
    Why would this people stress that Michael is "dead".
    It makes me very very very <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    It is really eye opening when you listen to some of the people who knew Michael well who will say that they are surprised that Michael made it to age 50, or not surprised that he didn't make it past 50. I guess when you have lived through these kinds of things in a person's life, you know the degree of pain they have gone through and understands the toll it has taken on them and you can see the years as they are being stolen from their lives. As stated, Michael had been going through this for 16 years starting in 1993. He got through 1993, but he never got over it. Then the worse scenario happened, 2005, and it was more than his heart could take. He was totally, unequivocally betrayed. God can you imagine being betrayed by a child whom you had loved back to life? Especially if you were Michael Jackson and the one and only thing you truly believed in, had total trust in, a child, handed you a betrayal so traumatizing that it almost took your life away? Didn't your heart ache and cry for him during those trials? It was the hardest thing in the world to watch Michael those 5 plus months. You visibly saw the change in him. You saw the loss of hope and and evolving total distrust in humanity. His eyes said it all. His eyes died. The one thing that held Michael to solid ground had in the blink of an eye been whisked from under his feet. Now there was nothing and no one. It was him and his own children. No one else, be it child or adult, would ever get close to Michael again. Heartbreaking. Everything his life, his love, his premise was based on, was in an instant, gone forever. Reality was that he was alone and he would be for the rest of his life. Reclusive. Nomadic. Isolated and in harm's way. It's so sad guys. It is so unfortunate that his decision to give that family that money in 1993 in an attempt to save himself from unnecessary heartache, is what in all actuality set the motion for his heart to be irrevocably shattered forever. Michael had too many Bashirs in his life. Anything and everything for fame and fortune. The media and the money hounds destroyed Michael, inside out. He was never the same. Now I'm going to cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Sad but beautiful post, hesouttamylife. x

I know what you mean, I think about it very often.

The things he had to endure through his whole life... really unfair. You can feel the pain in his voice just by looking these vids from the 1993 Statements. The pics from the 2005 Trial speaks by themselves. So much pain. Although I'm very strong, I find them heartbreaking.

People/ media continued kicking him when he was already on the floor... sometimes I feel we are still doing such a thing...
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.

Agreed.....but it shows what REALLY happened to MJ during the trials and how it was a vendetta against him. Its sad in that they spoke of Sneddon was out to get MJ no matter what it took. He was on a mission to get MJ and when something was found out to be a lie...Sneddon made up some other lie...he was GOING to get MJ if it killed him.....what a sick, depraved man Sneddon is...its like he got off on it.
    I don't think I can watch it.. Reading everything on it that I can is a better option- I get too upset over this crap..
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    hesouttamylife-
    what you remind us of is sooo sad; awfully sad.
    I'm glad you mentioned these things though because there are many that need reminding.
    This episode had a huge effect on him ! I remember how his gait was the day the judge ordered him to come in. Michael also has (hopefully had) a compromised immune system. So, a back pain for us, he felt 3 times worse. And yes, his eyes, I remember.

It's hear-wrenching, yet that was then & this is now.
    It's never too late to stand-up for truth.
    Thank God for a few ppl like Aphrodite & Charles Thompson & a few others that don't want their names mentioned, who continue to work for honorable recognition.
    His truth shall prevail.

I feel better when I remember that Michael also became stronger, despite his pain (and much due to having endured the pain) yet, I also don't forget that much of what he sees out here today must hurt.
    God's speed Michael...

I don't think I can watch it.. Reading everything on it that I can is a better option- I get too upset over this crap..

PinkTopaz, I'm going to be completely honest with you, and show you a little bit more of my inner person than I normally do... Souza and I researched the 1993 accusations and the trial for weeks, we started out with Aphrodite's book and read everything we could lay our hands on, including each and every transcript of the trial. Finding out what was actually done to Mike was very very disturbing, but seeing this all visualized in Aphrodite Jones' documentary caused me to break down and cry. Visuals achieve so much more than words, it makes everything so much clearer... In order to fully understand what happened and the effect this all had on Mike, you have to watch it. It is emotional and you will get upset, you will cry, but in the end you will be able to understand why Mike made certain decisions. It will help you...
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    It is sad, but very informative at the same time. It's a Must Watch.

PinkTopaz, I'm going to be completely honest with you, and show you a little bit more of my inner person than I normally do... Souza and I researched the 1993 accusations and the trial for weeks, we started out with Aphrodite's book and read everything we could lay our hands on, including each and every transcript of the trial. Finding out what was actually done to Mike was very very disturbing, but seeing this all visualized in Aphrodite Jones' documentary caused me to break down and cry. Visuals achieve so much more than words, it makes everything so much clearer... In order to fully understand what happened and the effect this all had on Mike, you have to watch it. It is emotional and you will get upset, you will cry, but in the end you will be able to understand why Mike made certain decisions. It will help you...

Mo,

Thanks for the explanation. I watched it, and yes its heartbreaking yet gives so much clarity about what happened.

One question though, the part where Frank Dileo informed by the nurse in UCLA that Michael had died, and Frank had to come to the kids telling them their father died, Frank mentioned that it was a 'very emotional moment'. It sounded honest to me, from his body language, you could tell that he was not lying.
    Where do you think that piece of statement from Frank puts us, the believes, in? Amidst everything around his 'death' that dont make sense, you would get stuff like this, statement from people that were closest to Michael that say directly that he has passed.
    Thanks,
    V
  • Emily HutjesEmily Hutjes Posts: 106
    THANK YOU Mo, really thank you
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    thanks Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

and huge thank for Aphrodite!

everyone should watch it...

we LOVE you Michael!