TMZ Live 04/30

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in News
Harvey answers the question about whether MJ would have wanted it, if he were alive, for Arnie Klein to tell that guy to come out about their 'romance'. Harvey feels that MJ would NOT have wanted it, because he's been very private about that area of his life. Arnold Klein also called during TMZ Live to talk to Harvey about it, and Harvey promises to come up with a post on it over the weekend.

Question to me is, why is a supposed good friend of MJ's doing this? of all people, wouldn't Arnold know the truth, and isn't it the truth that MJ is not homosexual since he has denied it?

Comments

• I just don't know what purpose this all serves for them to say one way or the other. It doesn't bring Michael back right? Why would Dr Klein even be discussing this - it is Michael's private life. I wonder how Dr Klein would like his private affairs to be continually analyzed? This makes me as angry now as it did years ago. It's just gossip.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    With all the things good ol Arnie has been saying in this past almost year, I would say he has never been a good friend to Michael. He seems like a pretty pathetic character, honestly.
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Arnie may be a good friend or just someone that Michael has known for a long time. There is a big difference. I have known some people for decades and they are not necessarily my "good friends".

It has been discussed in the past that part of the hoax process was to cleanse Michael's image and debunk the myths. Perhaps this extended discussion is to revisit the longstanding rumor that Michael is gay or bi-sexual and finally put it to rest. There are many people out there who still wonder about MJs sexuality. It's common for people to be curious about aspects of other people's lives especially the personal lives of celebrities.
    Harvey answers the question about whether MJ would have wanted it, if he were alive, for Arnie Klein to tell that guy to come out about their 'romance'. Harvey feels that MJ would NOT have wanted it, because he's been very private about that area of his life. Arnold Klein also called during TMZ Live to talk to Harvey about it, and Harvey promises to come up with a post on it over the weekend.

Question to me is, why is a supposed good friend of MJ's doing this? of all people, wouldn't Arnold know the truth, and isn't it the truth that MJ is not homosexual since he has denied it?
  • I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DR. ACT IN SUCH A WAY, AS THIS MAN DOES... AND I HAVE MET QUITE THE WACK-JOBS IN MY LIFE!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM TO BE MY DR. HOW HE GETS ON TV AND TELLS ALL THE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DISCREET!! LOWSY!!!

SOMETIMES I WONDER IF HE IS OUT HIS MIND AND TRIED TO BE A DR FRANKENSTIEN AND MAKE MJ LOOK OR BE LIKE HIM? IS THIS NORMAL IN HOLLYWOOD TO MAKE A DR BE YOUR CLOSE FRIEND? DID THIS MAN INVADE MJ LIFE SOMEHOW? I HATE THESE TWO-FACED STORIES!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I Do Not just talk about the Private Lives of my friends, and I'm Not Saying That Michael is gay or bisexual, I do Not think so. Leaving From 25/6/2009 are all kinds of opportunists and supposed friends of Michael <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I did this for both:

g=7
    a=1
    y=25
    ____
    33... reminds me of my post about 33...

h=8
    o=15
    m=13
    o=15
    s=19
    e=5
    x=23
    u=21
    a=1
    l=12
    ____
    132; 1*3=3; 3*2=6.... (those special numbers, AGAIN... I believe MJ is REALLY watchng us, esp. me... but in a good way <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Yet another false story purposely put out there to once again test the meda....of course they ran with it.... no surprise.
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    I would not take this with a grain of salt until there is like, literal proof. I haven't read up on this, but did see some headlines, but until Mr. Arnold Klein goes live and says this stuff himself with witnesses and is on TV, I wouldn't think too much of it. And who knows? It still wouldn't matter to me. I am bisexual myself...not that that means anything, but MJ is MJ... I just like to watch his feet.
  • Well this subject is a very sensitive one at best. What did,or did not happen between Jason and Michael only the two of them plus God knows for sure. Let's be sure to keep our focus on what Michael stands for.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote;

I did this for both:

g=7
    a=1
    y=25
    ____

h=8
    o=15
    m=13
    o=15
    s=19
    e=5
    x=23
    u=21
    a=1
    l=12
    ____
    132; 1*3=3; 3*2=6.... (those special numbers, AGAIN... I believe MJ is REALLY watchng us, esp. me... but in a good way )

How do you think of that ?,... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • reasonables+luvs+MJ wrote;

I did this for both:

g=7
    a=1
    y=25
    ____

h=8
    o=15
    m=13
    o=15
    s=19
    e=5
    x=23
    u=21
    a=1
    l=12
    ____
    132; 1*3=3; 3*2=6.... (those special numbers, AGAIN... I believe MJ is REALLY watchng us, esp. me... but in a good way )

How do you think of that ?,... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

whenever something sounds offguard to me, that's when I start to do my Alphabet Routine <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->