mike was scared

edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
i haver heard that mike was scared, i just could not believe this

listen to the telephone call in the first bit of the vid - enough to feel scared yourself

[youtube:21mhyahg]

Comments

• LouLou Posts: 169
    ... therefore he decided to escape? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Can somebody sum up what's being said in the video? 'Cause I can't watch it where I live. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This has always haunted me. Why should he have to live in this world and be afraid. It makes me furious <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • im trying to get more info about this - and will post it

yes - it is something upsetting - think thats why i avoided it in my thoughts

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ks_1108247<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson - Jackson Paranoid About Death In Final Weeks
    ADVERTISEMENT
    Michael Jackson Photos

Michael Jackson Gallery

Top HeadlinesMILEY CYRUS GOES WITH THE FLOW
    NO REGRETS FOR NICOLAS CAGE
    SHATNER JESSE JAMES IS IN A TERRIBLE STATE
    BACHS HUSBAND FOUND DEAD REPORT
    JAMES MISTRESS SHOCKED BY BULLOCK ADOPTION
    Michael Jackson StoriesMICHAEL JACKSON HAVING GAY ROMANCE
    JACKSON ESTATE SCORES VICTORY OVER BOGUS HEAL THE WORLD WEBSITE
    JACKSONS TO LEAVE FAMILY MANSION
    LA ROUX FIXATED BY JACKSON
    Michael Jackson Videos Michael Jackson, Will You Be There featuring the Cleveland Orchestra - Video

Michael Jackson, This Is It - Video

Michael Jackson, Memories A Fan Tribute To Michael Jackson - Video

More Michael Jackson Videos

Caption: A Young Michael Jackson (Picture) fan performs a dance in tribute to his hero outside Joe Jackson's house Encino, California ....

Jackson Paranoid About Death In Final Weeks
    MICHAEL JACKSON was haunted by the fear that someone was trying to kill him in the final months of his life.

The pop superstar suffered a cardiac arrest and died on Thursday (25Jun09) after reportedly taking a cocktail of prescription pills at his home in Los Angeles - but paranoia may have led to the pain of his final days.

Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman tells the upcoming issue of Life & Style magazine, "He feared somebody wanted to kill him.

"He was concerned people would kill him to somehow try to take control of the Beatles back catalogue."

Reports suggest Jackson may have left the Beatles songs he owned to Sir Paul MCCartney in his will. The catalogue of hits were one of the singer's leading assets.

Meanwhile, close friends of the King of Pop have come forward with tales of the singer's final days, suggesting Jackson had been ill for weeks before his death.

One pal tells America's In Touch magazine, "He seemed to be taking a turn for the worse. Some of us suspected he was abusing powerful painkillers."

The source claims Jackson excused himself during a dinner party at a friend’s Bel Air home in mid-June - and asked to lay down.

The friend adds, "Michael was gaunt and had no appetite."

The Los Angeles coroner's office conducted a three-hour autopsy on Friday (26Jun09) and ruled out foul play in the Thriller star's death.

A final verdict will not be available for up to six weeks as officials await the results of toxicology, neuropathology and pulmonary tests to determine the exact cause of death.

Jackson's family members have called for a second independent autopsy. The results
  • Ofcourse Michael was scared, they wanted him dead and that is why he had to get away!
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Ofcourse Michael was scared, they wanted him dead and that is why he had to get away!

Yeah, that's why. *sigh* he's gone through so much =/
  • Ofcourse Michael was scared, they wanted him dead and that is why he had to get away!

Yeah, that's why. *sigh* he's gone through so much =/

Exactly. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> And if he didn't have done this they would have killed him and that is why he did this, he had no other choice.
  • [youtube:b3wurknl]

[youtube:b3wurknl]
  • Heartbreaking. But it makes so much sense. Only fear or danger could have led Michael to resort to such drastic measures. I just pray he got out in time and is safe and healthy wherever he is. This leads me to believe he won't be coming back. And I'm okay with that. I would just like to know he is well. But if he does return, I will be awaiting with open arms and an ocean of tears. Happy tears!
  • <!-- m -->http://probablysucks.com/michael-jackso ... ed-by-you/<!-- m -->
    Michael Jackson Died From A Broken Heart: Caused By You
    by Probably Sucks on 26. Jun, 2009 in Music & Reviews, Ranting

Michael Jackson didn’t die of a heart attack as reported, he really died from a broken heart. A broken heart caused by the very fans that turned their backs on him when he was accused of molesting children and his skin turned white. I bet you all feel real bad now for making him the recluse he was before his untimely death.

It’s ironic in a way – the media were the main instigators of Michael Jackson hate and criticism, and soon the people started turning on him, eventually putting him into a pool of debt and causing his illness to worsen.

Sure he had a history of health problems, but what most likely caused those problems was the stress of knowing that he was not liked by many for the person he had become. It’s amazing how many people gave him a hard time for his plastic surgery, sure it looked gross and weird, but is it no different than stars such as Madonna creppingly trying to look younger through surgery?

It’s like people these days simply forgot just how many musical accomplishments Michael Jackson achieved in his career. He was a pioneer, it’s like one day people stopped remembering that and instead focused on bringing the man and his children down. He had children too you know, but most of you were too fixated with brining him down without one bit of respect for his children or the mental effect it would have on him after a prolonged period of time.

I hope those of you who made fun of Michael Jackson, criticised him and sided with so-called victims he supposedly molested when he didn’t, I hope you feel better knowing that you killed him and he isn’t going to be around for you to criticise any more. Maybe you could start some Michael Jackson death jokes if you’re truly that low.

R.I.P Michael Jackson – We’ll always remember you for the good things.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Duh!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Duh!

It's quite obvious, yes. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Duh!

Now that took a long time to settle in... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Duh!

What's that suppose to mean? I always knew Michael was scared and that they wanted him dead. I only replied to this thread so that maybe other people would see that as well. I dont know if your message was meant for me if not then forget what Ive said. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Duh!

What's that suppose to mean? I always knew Michael was scared and that they wanted him dead. I only replied to this thread so that maybe other people would see that as well. I dont know if your message was meant for me if not then forget what Ive said. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Mo isn't addressing you...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I wasn't addressing you MJLover1990... I think it's kind of sad that there are people who spend all their time on posting, instead of reading up every now and then, and miss out on a lot of very important stuff this way.
  • sorry but i have been cutting downm but not today (a mistake - i think) - hope not all of my recent posts have bored you guys
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    It's interesting that he said "the system" which is what I believe. A well orchestrated system scheming to get rid of Michael Jackson. Michael wasn't delusional. He knew what was going on and I truly feel that someone heard the cries and helped him escape the madness.
  • sorry but i have been cutting downm but not today (a mistake - i think) - hope not all of my recent posts have bored you guys

Noway your posts have bored us, at least me!! Please keep on posting, you are doing a good job. Thank you.
  • Duh!

Mo isn't addressing you...

I wasn't addressing you MJLover1990... I think it's kind of sad that there are people who spend all their time on posting, instead of reading up every now and then, and miss out on a lot of very important stuff this way.

Oh then I understand, I'm sorry I thought you meant me, again I'm sorry I went off like that. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I agree with you though.
  • thank you - for your kind words. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i need it today - having a bad day with this. so thank you.
  • I admire your capability to open new lines arabian.
    This first video alone, made me think.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    i haver heard that mike was scared, i just could not believe this

listen to the telephone call in the first bit of the vid - enough to feel scared yourself

[youtube:2mk271if]

Hi arabian nights,
    Do you realise that 3600 posts takes a lot of traffic from a websiste.

Pages may take seconds to load and many visitors may think that the site is not available and go somewhere else.

Many webmasters wish they got a lot of traffic to their site because most of the website's earn a lot of money because of that.
    This website is without adds or any other money making stuff.
    This site is hosted on a game server, the fastest and most expensive one on the market.
    Every single euro is payed out of the pocket of Souza and Mo.
    So read the threads before you post a new one.
    Don't add pictures that are already oploaded.
    Most of the threads are posted before and you will save the mods a lot of time everytime they have to redirect post or deleting them.
    Think about that before you post.
    It was never the intention of Souza and Mo starting this website and have to end up asking for money for keeping this site online because of the double posts and threads.
    Please keep in mind that everynight a backup is made of the database of the forum.
    Every extra (and double useless) post means extra kb's added to the database and causes traffic for which has to be payed.
    Next to the fact that all these extra posts cost money, it is very annoying to see that new threads are created that perfectly fits in other threads and that new post are created for every word that is added to the discussion.
    This website is on a game server but you can't win a price with the most posts...<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks for reading.
    Chap
  • ?

Stablish a maximum number then.
    chappie, are you an admin?
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    ?

Stablish a maximum number then.
    chappie, are you an admin?

No i am not an admin.
    But i am Souza and Mo's accountant.
    Chap